What is the easiest way to derail a train?

What is the easiest way to derail a train?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=_fAnkYRw8Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do Americans have to paint a fucking flag on everything?

put a quarter on the track

Why do you want to derail a train? You do realize 2 guys are on it, right?

With a derailer.

So American moron will think they are the best

Guess what flag is on the moon, fuckface.

buy a pocket acetylene torch. walk pretty far down the tracks where no one can see you. cut out a piece of track with torch

Train engineer fag here. We just call them derails

because it's awesome.
and because we can.

Why do so many other nations feel so poorly about themselves that they don't even like to see their own flag?

Its not as easy as you think.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=_fAnkYRw8Bk

There aren't any.

I'm actually a cab driver fag. What company do you work for?

There ya go

Stupid autistic faggot hit by train trying to melt track with a lighter.

Put your dick on the rails. 100% working

You have to be seriously retarded to get hit by a train though

push it over

It happens. I was driving a crew that but a 15 year-old girl. She exploded and her head was lodged against the windshield

Something about going down ladders withh downs syndrome and/or autism

i was wondering how the people of the UK could vote to leave the EU, but now it makes sense. their retarded

>cab driver fag

What was your longest man train?

Because she was seriously retarded, probably.

French

Lie on the tracks
The train driver won't want to hit you so he'll turn around instead

From what I understand, her and her friend were fucking around when the train was coming, or somehow they didn't hear it. When she tried to get off, her foot got caught

That was a pretty cool video

Are you Voldemort?

All that is there is a flagpole and a bleached white flag.
The French flag, basically.

Hey train engineer here too. Freight. New England.

do you work for Ken's?

Lesson well learned

CSX

spiderman

Leaving the EU was a great idea. The EU has been overstepping its authority. Many of the officials aren't even elected. It's an effort by the globalists to conquer Europe without firing a shot.

Well maybe not, considering the EU has been pushing for a EU military force. Even though when the EU was founded they agreed it will never have its own military.

Fuck the EU

No, I only drive Canadian Pacific and Union Pacific crews. We're a small company that got in with Renzenberger just over a year ago

>their retarded

Speaks volumes

I almost wrote INB4 french flag in my post because I knew somebody was going to say this.

kek

I've heard of renzenberger. They transport crews for one of the railroads we interchange with. We see them in New York.

What is the practical use for this? Why purposely derail a train?

I fucking hate working with them. 90% of their dispatchers are absolute fuck heads. And they're out of my home town

Merkel pls go

if there is a hospital or school on the tracks its better to derail the train than destroy a school of hospital full of children

It's mostly to protect the mail line. Those are used on sidings and customer tracks. If the car starts to roll for whatever reason it's better to derail it than have it roll out onto the mainline into the path of other trains.

Funny how these underaged faggots wont even get the joke here

i deal with them in Selkirk new york. they are all niggers or white trash

put a cow on the tracks. They'll need a crane to move it.

Better question, who builds a hospital or a school on train tracks?

But who would build a hospital or school on train tracks?

immigrants

Because muh Merkel says so.

It's mostly countries that were once defeated and got a new flag e.g. Germany, or countries like Norway or Sweden which are beyond nationalism and see themselves as Europeans or even world citizens.

Sounds about right. They refuse to let us in their cabs when those guys recrew our trains, even to just give us a ride across the yard to the yard office that they're going to be driving by anyways.

MAIN LINE. not mail line.

Renzenberger is the same minus the nuggets. I've been doing this for just over a year, and have been doing this in Kansas, Iowa, and Arizona and I have yet to see a black driver

>no trainstations in schools and hospitals

in which 3rd world country are you living?

What's with all these shit threads this morning?

>what's the easiest way to derail a train
>what's a cheap, easy way to make a bomb

Fuck off ISIS

I see them in mechanicville, NY.

just remove alot of the track ties for a few dozen feet. The rails will tear apart when the train goes over them

Missouri

Sweden

This is a joke, right?

Their drivers are worthless in any kind of bad weather too. I drive a chevy suburban And I've been through any storm from ice' rain, snow, and sand

I derailed my first train when I was 9yo. I put pebbles on the tracks.

so the rumors are true that you are 100years behind 1st world nations

Its just called a derail
They're used for protection. For example, they're in our yard and on each end of our shops to keep shit from rolling in on us while we work

>CSX locomotive mech

Underrated post.

>USA
>Sweden
you cant get anymore first world than that

no

fucking lol'd

Scab

The hospitals I know all have a subway station tho. But it isn't directly connected to the building.

Sucking that SKR dick too, bruh

in case they forget what country they're in? because they're all nationalist retards? because their government feel the need to instill "patriotism" in everyone? idfk. pick one.

Rosengård in Malmö is third world. Full of mudslims and niggers who all speak Allahu Akbar

Most countries have train stations near schools and hospitals like that but you made it out as if the track runs into the fucking building you retard

Every first world country has awful, poor, nigger infested areas though.

because unlike you fags we dont feel like under achievers or need a flag to remind us what country we are in

More 518 in this choo choo thread than a NY general thread

>the track runs into the fucking building

you don't have this?

Taiwan and Japan don't

have your mom sit on the tracks

If there is the Mona Lisa or the ark of the covenant on the tracks.

Because unlike Europe, having pride in your country isn't a shameful trait... Faggot.

Lay on the tracks OP.

Good point, but then you have to put up with living in a country fill of ugly Asians.

ask it if cut or uncut is better

wait

"we come in peace, for all mankind"

also, Apollo 11 knocked the flag over when they took off, therefore surrendering the moon.

AND the 1st man-made object to orbit Earth, 1st man in space, 1st woman in space, 1st man-made object to orbit the moon, 1st man-made object to land on the moon: all Russia.

Pennies on the track

A nation without pride soon ceases to exist.

Look at Europe. The most "liberal" states are simply vanishing. In Belgium for example, less than 1% know the national anthem and it's considered a shame to know it. In France the anthem is booed at every occasion etc etc.
Nationalism is not that bad when I see the USA. How could you hold together so much different people without the US pride coming first?

European are brainwashed cucks and I am ashamed to be a part of them.

that's not an issue , they all look the same anyway , the real problem would be adapting to their bird-food diet

First country to fuck your shit up

this was in belgium i believe

You make it sound like you could prevent kids and cancer patients from running on the tracks to kill themselfs.

the first humans were niggers but that doesn't mean niggers are good

That just flattens the pennies.

you have a point , I wish every fucking russian was sent to the moon

Ikr its pretty cringe worthy

You know what's up my man.

>European are brainwashed cucks and I am ashamed to be a part of them.

I hear this more and more often.

>Derailment thread
>EU/US/Russia argument
>derailed

You can shine a laser at the moon and if you hit the right spot it will hit the reflectors we put there and you can use that data to measure how far away the moon is. Proof we went to the moon that you can test yourself.

>A nation without pride soon ceases to exist.
That's total bullshit.

Those are mirror rocks they're reflecting off of, you fucking sheep.

No matter what side you are one, this is what they think about the other half.

Pennies. At least 3 or 4.

Jet fuel - melts steel

we landed on a fucking fast moving asteroid.

what now faggot?

see

>their retarded

because USA flag is fucking awesome. there's one on the moon. does your shithole country have one on the moon? why do you hate your kuntry so much that you're ashamed to display your kuntry's flag? you're a faggot. :)

>mirror rocks

>sensible chuckle

check this mother-fuckers dubs

There actually isn't one on the moon. That there is a white flag, surrendering to Mother Russia.

melt the tracks

yeah , just look at sweden , it's completely overrun by cucks and it's still on the mao somehow

because they are Nazis who think they can control the world

KEK! your low self esteem is showing. :)

It changed from an American to a French flag

But I'm not talking about myself?

kekkerino

lmao

kek

you hate yourself. it's perfectly clear. confirm it with a reply. :)

>How do I get myself on a terror watchlist?
You just did user

Silly American. Go eat your mcdonalds.

see? :)

do it again, you faggot. :)

>Can't win an argument with an American, must bring up McDonald's!
MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

People on here shit on Poland, but we're at the forefront of the anti-refugee movement in the EU.

Granted, my gf and I love having EU citizenship. My passport opens so many doors and creates infinite possibilities for me, but I like to think of the EU as an exclusive group of countries who are more or less on the same page. Bring in people who don't have any skin in the game, who don't value democracy, or secularism, or human rights, and it all begins to crumble.

But many of these problems spawn from the US and UK, an island and a nation an ocean away, removed from the woes of the continent and any consequences of them fancying to play risk with my countrymen on the line.

Dissolve nato, fuck the UK, and form a continental alliance for common defence, and say goodbye to our days as pawns.

>:)
Not him but what's with all the :)? Is it at least ironic?

I can do it all day, baby. (:

>Am actually American.

To remind the stupid amerifats that they no longer make american parts.

>fuck the UK
Do you think we want the stinky polskas being anywhere near us? You come over to our country spreading shit and generally making our beautiful country worse

Lele the green text gave it angry eyebrows zozkeklel

go eat mcdonalds faggot

samefag

Why don't you go eat McDonald's then you McDonald's loving faggot?

I prefer burger king.

>EMD locomotives
>made in US
Lolwut

>UK
>beautiful

At least until scotland gets tired of your shit. Then you'll become a mixture of India, Pakistan, and Africa. Us Poles will be the only ones standing between your mingey little gobs and racial cucking. Enjoy having your first brown king, your grandkids will probably love it.

enjoy your 6 figure medical bills and 6 figure tuition amerifats

Most people are proud of their nationality. Just because they don't shout it every few hours and address issuses, regarding their own countries, doesn't mean that it vanished.

Why would you want to do that?

;

So it's not on the rails anymore

penny on the tracks. works every time, not if you put it in the middle of the rail though. You should put them slightly overhanging your side of the first rail and put a line of them just to be sure. Stand next to the pennies as the train goes by and witness the fun.

Speed into a turn.

see

Only dankest weed meems coming b0zz

Sweden has one of the most advaned education system in the world. And the population's satisfaction is the highest in Europe, next to Norway.

So how's your day going Timothy?

America DOES control the world you stupid cunt.
If that wasn't the case other countries wouldn't be obsessed and scared to death of us voting in Trump.

I never said the process of manufacturing cucks wasn't advanced

Kek

I know your name probably isn't Tim, but imagine of it was?

Here in England, we have one, I believe James Cook hospital has one... And maybe 3 helipads.

>the world is made up entirely of north america and a bit of mexico

We could start a whole new life together, Tim. Just you and I.

You're so cold to me after the miscarriage, Tim...

Timplz...

Think of the children Tom!

>make thread about derailing train
>butthurt eurofag gets offended knowing the american flag isn't his
>derails derailing thread

Well fucking played.

>implying
and
>aren't just samefagging.

TOOOOOOOOOMMM

It's a Union Pacific train car. Symbol is a flag retards.

topfuckingkek. thread did get derailed with american empire subject, so fucking true. kek

>bruh
I bet you don't even have a high school education, let alone a job.

>bruh used ironically
You mouth breathers get more easily triggered every day. Clearly I work at the same place he does.

expect a visit from the FBI soon, or INTERPOL

My GF's sister moved to Sweden like 10 years ago. She was home for the holidays last year and I tried to talk to her about the skyrocketing sexual assault and rape rate in Sweden and she locked up and wouldn't say a damn thing.

I was careful not to pin it on muslims or immigrants and tried to just talk about rape and sexual assault in general. She was trying to call me a racist but I kept pointing out that at no time had I mentioned race or immigrants in any way, that was all her doing.

It's fucking unbelievable how they refuse to see how they are destroying their own nation.

See

Train cars are what the locomotives pull.

Methylamine...?

thank you tiger king

Thank you Tiger King