This is a free speech thread

This is a free speech thread
post your thoughts

Everyone who likes steven universe deserves to get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants
cheesespin.net/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

people willingly dont really think about veganism and morality because theyre afraid to change. And I mean really profoundly think about your moral codes and what you think is right

OPs a faggot :^)

>20% of blacks are as smart as 50% of whites
>a small portion of a minority of only as smart as half of the majority

Yes. That's the joke.

LOOLOLOLOL!!!!

Vegans pull the moral card like no other, but are unwilling to imagine that eating meat fits into may peoples moral codes and are triggered by the choices others make and need to all be placed in concentration camps located on libral arts college campuses so their safe spaces dont get stepped on.

This. It's morally wrong to kill animals by the billions when we could easily live on potatoes.

yeah i told my parents that and they grounded me

How is it morally wrong?

Hueueueue. But user you know what goes reallly well with potatoes?

But then you are killing lots and lots of potatoes. Why is it morally wrong to kill the animals but not morally wrong to kill potatoes?

>we could easily live on potatoes.
There are other options. people are just unwilling to see that animals have feelings. Not as many as we do but that doesn't mean they don't have them.

Fucking bacon! I know. I love that shit.

>racists will never tell you this

you just did faggot

See.

Fuck em

Because peole are a cancer on this planet despite evoling on it like everyother species and out planet is "living" and we are killing it. #KillYourselfForEarth

What I'm trying to say is that people mostly have an attitude of "whatever I dont care" when it comes to morals. If someone really sits down and finds that they think eating animals is the moral thing to do, then fine, I will try to understand their reasoning and provide counterpoints but I will respect their opinion. Most people don't think enough about this most people dont care enough and thats a problem not only with the whole veganism dilemma, but with a lot of other stuff. By the way I'm not vegan but I'm trying to hopefully one day not eat meat

I don't understand why facts are racist. I don't mind to know that east Asians have a higher IQ than whites.

rape is good.

1 in 5 blacks are as smart as 1 in 2 whites.

mfw 4 out of 5 blacks are stupider than half of the white population.

read filename

because potatoes are not conscious beings and as such they feel no distress or pain

please, what site are you on? Try harder.

Don't worry about it Cred Forumsro. Someday soon we'll grow all our meat in a lab. No more animal suffering.

Source of information?

Have you ever been a potato? How do you know they're not conscious?

pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Then what do we do with the large populations of live stock and over population of animals?

And this is why whites are the default human being

Your opinion is gay, and you are gay with it.

You really aren't saying anything here.
I mean, sure. Yeah. Ok.
So what?

>racists will never tell you this
>this isn't racism

Stop breading them. It's not that hard dipshit.

Being trans is a mental disorder

Fuck them all

Fuck off.

>Post doesn't imply blacks are superior in every way and invented everything.

RACIST POS

Lol yea dumb ass but what do we do with the livings ones? You think vegan fags wont get butt hurt when we mass execute them

keep reposting this on social media, the dumb nigs will never realize

Dude. We can eat the ones that are left, and just because we don't have a perfect plan for what to do doesn't mean we should just continue the senseless slaughter.

Why did you add so many words that didn't need to be said. You, trying to sound intelligent, made yourself look dumb.

Farm their fat as a renewable fuel source instead of eating them

no, you don't get it, i'm not just a teenager who find it funny to write "hardcore shit" on the internet no. i legitimately find rape hot and it would be a perfect utopia where women are enslaved like cattle and raped. preferrably by me, obviously.

>Humans are not a part of nature
sensiblechuckle.jpg

I have thought about it a lot. I still think eating animals is morally sound. Humans are predators and high on the food chain. Being highly intelligent doesn't mean we need to adhere to a higher code when dealing with other species. Humans are the only species i care about.

I was a vegetarian for a while. Now i just try to eat less meat when i can (flexitarian).

Was vegetarian for other reasons though, health and environmental. Even when i was vegetarian i thought being a vegetarian for moral or animal rights reasons was kinda dumb.

You need to take a college level English class. You write like a 6th grader

Wow, good one, I think it's time to retire from the internet, I've finally found the most original insult ever.

trips of truth

breeding* dumbass

This guy is right.

Nigger did you just imply we dont senselessly slaughter animals by eating the ones we would have in population when theres a alternative option for meat that dosen not involve killing animals?

Whatever you say queer.

this

That's pretty fucking original tbh. ive never seen someone tell another person to have gay sex with their opinion.

The term is bombastic. Are you even done with highshool yet? You took a lot of words to describe what he was doing when you could of just used the right term for it. Shut the fuck up and google the words if you don't know them kid.

You're a lame faggot for watching that lame faggot filthy frank

Quit being a pussy

This is the greatest bait I have ever seen

Words are for faggots, I don't need a firm grasp on the English language to steal your girl.
>ooga booga muh dick

He's got like 3 token words in there?

Back to school kiddo

I enjoy hunting because I love to shoot a bloody hole in an animal and watch it die. The joy of ripping out its guts and then tearing the skin off is amazing. Getting a knife and a bone saw to hack the murdered flesh into pieces before I cook it is one of the highlights of my year.

>Being highly intelligent doesn't mean we need to adhere to a higher code
Yes it does.

Vanilla is the absolute best flavour of ice cream.

Predators predate morality by millions of years, yet vegans treat morality like a universal absolute. Vegans believe that animal life is untouchable and other life is worthless. Vegans believe that it is a sin for humans to eat animals but don't concern themselves with animals eating one another.

Vegans are small minded idealists who can't comprehend that their hugbox of feelings and universal truth are actually wildly different things. And that is why a vegan will never understand that a rational person could have different beliefs than their own. To a vegan, anything but veganism is just a failure to think long enough. It's ironic that they believe it's everyone else who has no idea what they're talking about.

I'm going to go eat a fucking steak right now.

to be fair, breading them (then baking or frying) will also decrease the population

I don't get it. What does this mean

So the smartest blacks are smarter than half of all whites. Is that pro white or what?

>inb4 retard

Explain.

Don't worry
They'll die out.

Fuck those animals and their feelings. Fuck you too faggot.

but morality is subjective

plants dont have a single neurological entity such as our brain, instead each part functions more or less "individually" and plants reacting to stimuli is no different from our skin healing a wound, auto-pilot

Jews have the highest average IQ at 117
East Asians are close though at 114

So actually Jews and Japs are the true master races

Steven Universe is a feminazi show created by a tumblrina.

So move to the middle east, dumbfuck.

B-but breading animal bits and frying them is tasty...

dem's figthin'words boy

literally if you dont mix the cows with the bulls the farm population would die in 1 generation whitout any mass killing.

Cheating in Pokemon GO is still fun.

There, I said it.

Listen to yourself. How are you communicating on this website? Words. And just because someone is a bit more litterate than you doesn't mean you should attack them for expressing their thought in their own way. Stop being suck a close minded faggot.

Without breeding? We would need to seperate them or nuter/spade which will get a bunch of muhfeels fags up in arms.

Blow me, you fucking cunt pickle.

this tbh

true. actually believing youre not your biological gender shouldnt be accepted

English has so many words and phrases, you really expect everyone to know every one

females are better than men

FAGGOT

Exactly my point. And he responds with shit like when people call him out for being an idiot.

We still have no idea what consciusness even is.
Some think its the neurons, some think its the actual connection of dendrites between the neurons and some theories suggest consciousness lies down at a quantum level.

Micro tubules

I love meat and will never stop eating it. A big, juicy, roast pork tenderloin sounds delcious right about now.
Of course, I'd roast it with vegetables. I see nothing wrong with a balanced diet.

is the man's right hand pink because it's the on he uses to jerk off with?

this

I can tell from your post you're not a twenty percenter, El Nignoggo.

So we need to exterminate all carnivores?

Racism in its entirety is fucked

i just wrote what i thought idunno. which words? profoundly? moral code?. its literally 1 line of text

Nigger I'm a different person. You just suck so much

Why?

Tits or gtfo
>NO WAY IN HELL YOURE MALE

No stupid. A lion doesn't have a choice. You do.

Tell that to the hypnosis I get in the meat departments

Whish you're black

>veganism
Not knowing that ALL life is about using ANY AND ALL resources.

Keep denying your heritage faggot

>(citation needed)

You in the bottom half, cracka.

Plants respond to stimuli. Not as much as animals, but the line you're drawing between life that absolutely can't die and life that we can chew up and poop out is completely arbitrary. It has never existed anywhere in the universe except for the subjective feelings of pansy asses like you.

pure fucking liberal bullshit.

And my choice is to be an omnivore...

hey man, if I stopped eating meat I would legit die. I've tried and I've dropped too much weight too fast (like a 1/5th of my entire body weight) and ending up legit in hospital. Is that "wrong" of me to eat meat then?

sooooo , you want us to eat lions instead?

Niggers ruined it

love

the entire continent of Africa

No, just having a grasp of vocabulary past a fucking gradeschooler.

>called him faggot
>responds with faggot
GJ

if you could never say 'legit' again, I would personally thank you.

>breading

That's a crucial step in frying them, fuck off with your unseasoned garbage meat.

Naw bro. Because it's not wrong to eat meat at all.

No I will NOT give you a gape job you sick bastard

take this
cheesespin.net/

If you could start saying legit way more that'd be great mmkay.

nice snatch , ugly hatch

>gape job
Wtf is that? Pics?

don't have a cow man

6.73 times out of 10 breading makes it nasty

Comeonnn just curdle the bawlz for me daddy.

Because muh feelings, right? That's why you don't bother explaining yourself. Fuck off with your nonsense.

You know I'm not sure, but I like to imagine it'd be running your dick around the outside of a bitches asshole that just got fisted

Steven universe is actually a good watch
go ahead and try to shoot me fagoo
and yes I know all about the homo propaganda in it, what's so wrong about having some lesbians in the show and non-nuclear family
If this bothers you you are probably insecure about your own sexuality

probably just went fist deep in the girl and got her pink all over it

What are you, some kind of potatoist? I've lived on a farm all my life, I know my potatoes have feelings, I have to appease my crops every year to get a good harvest. But wanna know something, I still eat that shit. Just like I eat my chickens every once in a while. Fresh chicken is really fucking good! potatoes straight out of the ground? I eat that shit raw, like an apple. I have a mint plant in my bed room and I swear it's plotting to kill me! So fuck you and your potatoist views, fuck you and your vegan views. You are entitled to your moral opinion but don't flaunt them around like it's a fact! Fucking potatoist.

Implying "Jew" is a race and not a conscious religious choice.

don't have a cow man

Don't have a cow man

Go find some old school niggers to cook it for you. Everything else they do is garbage, but I promise their fried chicken will knock your dick clean off.

You wish

I'm Canadian and I fucking love America. I think it's just fantastic how much Americans love their country and that they value freedom above all else.

I'll give it try

>dad , how do you know when you are really in love with a girl ?
>well ,son , when you deep fist her and your hand comes out pink , that means she's the one

Get out butters

Mental illnesses like depression, bipolar disorder, ptsd, schizophrenia, and homosexuality are all fake -they are the result of social conditioning

the top 20% of blacks are smarter than half of whites. Well I should fucking hope so. Presumably the bottom half of whites. Meaning that the stupidest 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks.

It is a race you dip. It's a race that practices that religion. Like a muslim muslim, or a nigger in a street gang.

>blood play
This user knows Whatsup

no way, sluts are easiest in western countries, no way i can fuck a girl from the middle east without having to pay 20 thousand dollars and meet her entire family first

we dont NEED to adhere, that's true. but should we? I think yes.
(I might be going off-topic slightly) It all comes down to wether there's such a thing as ethics,if "a right thing to do" exists. Which if you look at all the evidence, we have no reason to believe there's one, but ultimately we humans act like there is one, evidence of that is that we have a justice system for example.

and the top 20% whites are smarter than 9 in 10 blacks for that matter
thats like saying HUR DUR THE MOST INTELLIGENT ARE SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE WOOWWOOW CHECK MATE RACISTSSS

Blacks should be subjected to systematic deportation followed by genocide of any resisting. They're just worthless, all they do is steal and kill. Only blacks and no other minority because only blacks are worthless, despite being the first minority to arrive in what was not yet the US they're still the only non-integrated minority. Everything they do is on purpose, their qualities as humans, if they're "stupid" or not doesn't even enter into it because they lack the willingness to even try to get along.

I'm never going to let a black have anything I can keep from them. I mean anything, I'm not even going to let a black in on the freeway, even if it gets the nigger killed. Especially if it gets it killed. I'm not gonna give a nigger a job, I'm not going to tip a nigger for anything. I will keep everything of value away from niggers even going so far as to destroy it before letting a nigger have it.

You niggers could integrate, you could stop your obsession with racism, niggers are the most racist people on earth you see and it's the cause of pretty much every problem they have. They'll never be able to quit with people like me around. It's their hate that will keep them down and I'll laugh all the way to the bank.

englihs is not my first language sorry about that. And I know I missed some commas here and there

So what your saying is homosexuality is fake

and gay?

this is where empathy comes into play , but people capable of it are a dying breed

The top 1/5th of blacks are smarter than 1/2 whites.

I'm assuming that the 1/.2 you're talking about is the average white man.

Meanwhile, the top white men will blow the top 20% of blacks on their worst day.

Yet you niggers pride yourselves in this?!

I guess nigs gon' nog.

Go 'head nigs, and chimp out.

Don't worry nogs, I'll wait.

The older I get the more I think Hitler should have won

>whoosh

Hi I'm the one who wrote the first post, and he's not me

Finally someone agrees

Holy quads

Your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, but I would just like to point out that Judaism is not an evangelizing religion--they don't want new people, and in fact conversion is discouraged. Furthermore, the term "Jew" goes back to the Hebrew "b'nei Yehuda," or "tribe of Judah," so you're really only a Jew if you are descended from Judah. That's why Jews consider a person only if their mother was Jewish, because that way they could be sure of your bloodline.

There is a correlation between IQ and education. Jews and chinks force their kids to study. They dont have inherently have a high IQ.

I can't speak for vegans but the way I see it is that we are the only species we know of that can willingly let go of our instincts in order to do what we think is right, something animals can't do.

I'm trans and i agree, but at the moment the best way to deal with the mental illness of being trans is to transition. I am mentally ill, and dealing with it in the way i can.

Okay. I really understand where you are coming from and it all boils down to one question "Do i treat and see animals like people?"

The answer is simply that i don't and that you do.

>Justice system
All of our ethics are based around what we do to each other because that's what we care about.

>Empathy
I have plenty of that. Reserved for humans. I'm not racist or homophobic and i think everyone deserves to live and have rights.

There are plenty of problems facing humans and i don't need to spend time fixing problems for animals. I just don't care about them the way you do. Again because they aren't human.

NO. fuck you. That show is fucking cancer to children.

I"m so fucking tired of people who think they're "unique" but do absolutely nothing productive with their "creativity". All they do is become socially inept and a detriment to society. They harm the greater good. Kill them with fire.

Fucking niggers and their over-inflated sense of intelligence when none exists.

Know your Propaganda

don't have a cow man

>kill children with fire.
Little bit mad, bro?

naw nigga. hamburgers are just that good. lul

You kill a fly or skeeter that's annoying you tho
Insect lives matter

How would you test someone for inherent intelligence?

Since ur level 1 i think ur doing it wrong

I don’t go vegan because I don't have a cause to do so. I don't care enough about the animal cruelty, and I'm happy with my diet

Obviously someone who hasn't dealt with any of those. Shit fucking sucks, and you're saying the people who have actually chemical imbalances are just because of "social conditioning"?

Listen man, I'm a straight white guy who has no problem with a guy who likes it up the ass. But I have a problem with liberalfags who think gay people deserve more because they are "different" and try to shove it down my throat.

What is the difference ? A plant is a life form just like an animal and just because it can't express its pain its suddenly ok to rip it out of the earth, cutting a part of it and then eat it ?

Hi Paul!

Preach it

that's not all they wanna shove down your throat bb ;)

Putting milk in your bowl first is better than cereal first.
>Less chance of getting too much cereal
>Cereal doesn't get soggy as fast
>Better chance of you drinking your milk when you're done with the cereal

>pulling "facts" out of your ass in 2016

yes. i hear voices but they arent real so the government prolly did this to me.

>pic not related

>shove it down my throat
Take it boi.

>think gay people deserve more because they are "different" and try to shove it down my throat.
This isn't happening. It's all in your scared little head.

Cereal gets soggy quicker that way

Link to background ?

I need a new one, the one I've had for 10 years now is too low res for my 23" screen ...

Are you the person i replied to or are you agreeing with me?

Jews actually have a very low iq

White people are smarter than blacks on average

pic very related, everyone I know are actually just robots

see the second pragraph of This is actually a hard question to answer, and the way I justify the answer being "no" is that it would cause a big environmental imbalance that would probably be incredibly harmful to everyone involved in the food chain
I'm male
fuck cultural heritage. What a retarded excuse to neglect challenging your morality
the difference is on our and their nervous system. just because its a complex concept (which i admit i dont fully understand) doesnt mean it doesnt exist
i cant argue with our natural sense of self-preservation

So only 1/5 of all blacks have above average intelligence?

I agree with this on the level of "society caused this" or " someone talked to me and now I have ptsd" but a soldier coming home from the war should be able to be diagnosed for ptsd and someone should suck a dick if they want to

Hunting your meat is ok, but buying it from the store is wrong and gayest of gayrelated gayshit ever. Fucking "predators" you are not men!

Animals don't give a fuck about morals

So their 80 percentile is as smart as our 50 percentile. Nothing to brag about, I'd be ashamed

You are making it harder to believe what op is saying is true

its not all bad. but it is fake. mental illness is fake. it has to be. or ill go mad.

hmm lets see if 80% of americans are white and only 10% are black that still makes niggers more fucking stupid at the end of the day anyway lol.

No because cereal is floating at the top, not already sinking with the milk

Kek
>job delegation is bad and wrong and hasn't existed since the start of society!!!!

I mean, if you want to fuck up the hormones in your body, go right ahead if that's how you want to spend your money, at least the genetalia will match now

what fire dies when you feed it?
now the question to be asked is why shouldnt we treat them as humans? do we value the usefulness and capacities of a life form (humans>animals) or do we value their consciousness and recongnize that it is not our right to impose our will onto them?
exactly my point (sorry for sounding smug)
we have no reason to believe plants can experience pain

No it is a disease and if you hear voices you need help. Why are people so reluctant to accept mental diseases?

They're just as real as any other disease, it just took us longer to discover them. We used to not know about the flu or cancer, do those not exist?

My moral codes don't include what I have to do to survive, as far as quality food. Also why do people get grey skin from being vegan? All the vegans I've known anyhow.

We got freedom of speech wrong, first go. Yep.

so we're no better than animals? do we not have better reasoning skills?

Plants, also may have feelings. Stay off the grass you animals.

Veganism is pretty much distorted moralism

let me make my case if you would please. i want to make clear that i have only thr best intentions in mind. see, you mentioned chemical imbalances. where do they originate from? many of them from ideas taken in. hostility see from nonexistent sources. they bury our sane minds and so our brains counter by making all these chemicals to cope. the ideas had precedent over the chemical change. society and individual instruments are the poison, not genetics or evolution and biological pathways. why do people get depressed? they want and want, they feel sorry for themselves... then they are told to blame their physiology when in reality a society that forces them to accept impossibly unfair burdens as reality has shaped their character.

To all the veganfags in this thread, look up "Deep Ecology". You'll jizz in your pants.

your moral codes ideally should emcompass everything you think is right or wrong. not having an opinion means the moral code is incomplete. im not claiming that mine is complete either though. also im not vegan but perhaps one day

But I've felt so much better since i've been on them, i feel like a normal person instead of a pile of wanting to kill myself.

It isn't about killing the fire it is about living with it in the best way you can. And like i told the user above the hormones have helped me feel normal for once, that is just my experience.

I don't want to be a special fucking snowflake i just want to be normal, and my brain or body was fucked and i couldn't feel ok in my body. And hormones make me feel normal, i just want to be a girl.

How fucking fat are you??

Well, hormones effect feeling. Is it a high from levels of hormone that only come from upping them? Like steroids get people high on testosterone. Any drug that changes you, also fucks you up though.

To the first reply: Assuming you're in America, you have the right to spend money how you want, and if you feel happy, good for you

No one else noticed the fucking Hitler quads? WTF people?!?!

>now the question to be asked is why shouldnt we treat them as humans? do we value the usefulness and capacities of a life form (humans>animals) or do we value their consciousness and recongnize that it is not our right to impose our will onto them?
Right. You asked those questions in a biased way, but yes, that is the dilemma. I answered you in previous post.

>I don't see animals the same way as i see humans and you do.
I do in fact believe they are a resource that we should take full advantage of to further the human race.

To clarify a bit. I don't not care about animals. Obviously we should try to treat them reasonably well. Not keeping them in horrible living conditions etc.

The main point is just that i care about humans exponentially more than i care about animals.

Depression isn't "oh man i feel bad for myself" it is everything in life being exhausting, just waking up tires you out.

It isn't fixed with just don't worry about it and society is to blame. That would be like saying it is societies fault for someone getting the flu, and not a virus or bacteria.

are you trollin? For real, I can't even tell any more

i can respect that

OP=fag

Nah it is pretty consistent, and they have been upping them about every 3 months, and it usually is followed by some more physical changes but at this point I've just felt the same and normal.

White women with respect don't fuck niggers only whores do

Pic very related she would never fuck a nigger

Israel is about 20% Muslim / Arab.

>Three early studies are summarized that found that Jews in Britain have mean IQs in the range of 110–113. New data are presented for two nationally representative samples of 7–16 year olds in which Jews had mean IQs of 108.5 and 107.7. Taking all five studies into account, it is proposed that the best reading of the IQ of Jews in Britain is 110. It is proposed that the best reading of the IQ of Jews in the United States is 109.5.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960600033X

Veganism is fuckin unhealthy, and not everyone is this morally, perfectly good person. I don't really care animals are being slaughtered, my feelings towards it are neutral af.

Hillary Clinton faints at a 9/11 event. I see more news stories about Donald Trumps health.
Hillary Clinton doesn't have a press conference for nearly a year. No news about it, only stories about how Trump allows the media to fly on his private jet, "but they have to sit in a separate section and it's clearly elitism and he's hiding something".
Clinton Foundation accepts donations from foreign investors/dignitaries and simultaneously their business or country is given a business deal or has restrictions limited. - See Haiti earthquake, Iran and how they laundered money through Canada for a Russia nuclear deal.
In addition - Whitewater real estate scandal is never in the news. Cattle futures never in the news.
Yet Trump has a lawsuit for Trump University and it's all over the news.
Hillary Clinton's direct connection to southern racists like KKK leader Robert Byrd including recent comments praising his accomplishments after his death.
Yet Donald Trump says a Mexican immigrant judge presiding over a case may have a conflict of interest and he's a racist.
Mexico has a wall on their southern border, U.S. tax payers funded 75m of it, and Donald Trump says he also wants one and he's racist.
Hillary Clinton calls 25% of the country "deplorables" yet Donald Trump is the one spreading hate.
I can't explain it. I don't even like Donald Trump.
I was a Bernie supporter because I thought he'd continue the fight for Citizens United and get people like Trump and the Clintons out of politics.
But the media in this boggles my mind.

Veganism is not a moral choice, it is a preference. I don't need to ponder anything when I eat to justify my choice to you or anyone.

>Jews are retarded
>Jews secretly run the world

Pick one

I respect your choices too my man.

Not really. A more vegetarian diet that is high in fiber and low in saturated fats is healthier. Animal proteins, particularly from red meat, have been linked to a variety of cancers.

Right or wrong are abstract concepts created by human beings. Ask yourself is it natural for humans an omnivore to eat meat. I an a sadist so the fact that animals feel pain just makes my medium rare steak taste better. Soy causes high levels of estrogen, that's why your caring about animals feelings. Soy turned you into a women

Jump high > blacks are superior!
Bigger dick > blacks are superior!
Rhythm & style > blacks are superior!
Less intelligent on average > racism!

don't have a cow man

>Everyone who likes steven universe deserves to get shot
Why?

Many people view it as an act of moral consistency and not simply a preference. If anything, many vegans enjoy animal products but abstain because they view it as increasing suffering for animals.

My logic goes like this:
Eating animals is fine, as our bodies have evolved to use meat as a nutrient, and eating cooked meat allowed us to evolve this far.

Mass producing animals dor meat industry is not entirely evil, as we've pretty much forcefully evolved the animals we eat to be as fast growing as possible, thus makimg them kinda retarded and unable to survive in the wild anyhow. Those animals wouldn't exist without us wanting to eat them.

The reason why I am against mass production of meat are the effects it has on the planet. When we need to clear rainforests so we can feed our cows wheat, instead of feeding said wheat directly to starving people.

Ideally we'd produce meat in a lot smaller amounts and everyone could eat it guilt free. Or we start cloning meat, like some scientists have already done.

"I'm a sadist so I would rather live in a world filled with pain than a world filled with pleasure"

Don´t have a cow man

Niggers are thick as fucking shit all they know is smoking crack and commiting loads of robberies and generally just being a cancer on the planet. White people are superior in every way but saying that I would at this moment like to have a sweet little negress wrapping her tight little pussy round my cock while im dwelling down here in my basement

Deer breed like crazy. They would die of starvation if not hunted.
Starvation is a cruel, cruel death.

>I'm new

>could of
Stop lecturing others.

Man all this edgy racism and mental illnesses aren't real. Glad to see something new on Cred Forums besides people who think "i don't have these problems so they must not be real". or even better the people who say they've gotten over thier problems so you just need to follow what they're doing without thinking about how the situations may differ.

Animal rights are the dumbest thing ever thought of by mankind.

So now ms Gazelle has rights you say. Okay, here comes mr Lion to assault ms Gazelle with the intent to murder and eat her. However, miraculously she gets away with a near lethal wound and recovers. Can ms Gazelle sue mr Lion? Can someone do this on her behalf? Are we to throw mr Lion in prison or fine him with a huge sum of money? Is ms Gazelle entitled to Obamacare?

Fucking retarded. Just give humans the duty to not harm animals.

We slaughter pigs en masse and they're incredibly intelligent, smarter than dogs even.

If an animal's short existence is a life of torment trapped in a cage that's hardly a justification to continue breeding them. If anything it's an argument not to bring them into this world if it's only to suffer.

Que se hace en el caso es un saludo el equipo del destinatario quedando estrictamente prohibido la utilización divulgación distribución o copia de la foto de la foto de la foto de la foto de la foto de perfil del remitente para propósitos de información sobre la base de datos en el que no se si se te ocurre alguna duda me avisas por el momento de realizar la gestión de calidad de vida de los que me lo dices que no me ha llegado la factura del mes de abril a las fotos del evento del día lunes por la mañana para poder ver los resultados del análisis del caso por ejemplo el de los que me ha dado un paso más en

He could of

Animal rights isn't about treating animals exactly like humans, it's about making sure they aren't suffering more than they need to.

I like to believe that I live by the code "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" but encompassing as much consciousness life as possible
that is being willfully ignorant, which you can do, but i hope one day noone does
I dont understand why base our morals on bodily functions. a long time ago certain hominids were required to eat meat because of scarce food or whatever so we have canines and such. to me that doesnt change a thing.
As for the "farm animals couldnt survive on the wilderness" thing, that might be true but that doesnt make them into a product or changes the fact that (as i see it) they have as much rights as any other animal. the right of not being mass slaughtered because we want them to

It's 3th of August 2016, on vacations in Nîmes. I was chilling on my brother's computer when suddenly my mother came in with a mysterious bag she found lying in a street. I opened it and the first thing i saw was two collecter DvD boxes of Sonic X anime. I laughed, naturally, but i was still curious... "And what if i watched it" i said to myself, so i asked the mighty internets, and they said yes, that i should watch Sonic X. And so, for the next three days, all i did was watch it. The show was bad and only made me want to kill more furniggers and decapitate Miku. If it landed in my house, it means it's a divine message, that i should lead a crusade against the Furries using powdered chlorine as a holy weapon. Anything anthropomorphic shall be obliterated for great justice.

If humans adapted to a vegan lifestyle, the amount of deforestation, ecoengineering and power generation required to produce enough arable land, clean water and power to facilitate such a diet on a global scale would devastate wildlife habitats and push unimaginable swathes of species to extinction. A varied, balanced diet IS the moral way to go. That and drastically reducing human populations, focusing heavily on "quality over quantity".

>"Animal rights is the idea that some, or all, non-human animals are entitled to the possession of their own lives and that their most basic interests—such as the need to avoid suffering—should be afforded the same consideration as similar interests of human beings."

No one tell this guy anyone can die at any moment from basically anything

I don't get veganism, do the people actually think saying no to eating a steak is saving any animals?
no, its just wasting meat that's already dead, people aren't going to be like "oh you don't want your steak? okay then I'll just go and bring this cow back to life", their going to throw it away, making it even more of a useless death than it was originally.

I think we should euthanize anyone and everyone with an IQ under 70. They're burdening society, and we need to address how worthless they are in general. People suck, but at least they get my jokes. Not these IQ

Doesn't this picture mean that 1 in 2 whites is smarter than 100% of blacks?

cattle requires way more land and produces much more pollution than crops.

she would, even 2 at once.
whore.

Even more if you draw out the bell curves and do some fancy integration.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So leeching your ideals into the Male species, is feminism of turning a male into a female, hell she could also be given some Dyke her womanhood back

It takes 40 calories of energy input to create 1 calorie of beef. Corn creates 4 calories of output for every calorie of input. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

the hope would be that eventually factory farming is not (or nor as much) as profitable as it is now until some day 1000 years from now it fades away

Ok, so now I'm butchering the gazelle without killing it (though maiming it for life). Is she going to take me to court? Fucking thought so.

I don't like Trump, but I agree the media is so skewed towards one candidate in every election. It's fucked up that no one talks about that.

So... The most intelligent black people have barely above average intelligence compared to white people?

k.

the idea is that despite them being defenceless and uncapable of thought as we know it they have a right not to suffer. i dont know who youre arguing with. noone is saying that theyre just like humans

FUCK YOU MY FATHER WAS A POTATO AND HE HAS FEELINGS

god gave us dominion over the animals friend.

>furries
>iq under 70
You realize that furries are not that dumb right? Under 70 is like literal retards.
>Inb4 my point exactly joke.

The "Master race" Jews are non-semetic.
They're Ashkenazi Jews. Aka whites.

Instead of giving animals a right, how about giving humans a duty instead? Animals have no fucking use for rights whatsoever, since they cannot understand them or do anything with them. It's retarded to try and include them in a social contract. It'd be entirely construed. That's why it's so fucking retarded.

neat picture , by the way , what was the color that moves first ?

Liberal strategy for the last few decades, and especially the last 2 years:

>Keep blacks and minorities in a perpetual state of poverty and career welfare. Make sure they feel oppressed. Make sure they know they are victims. Point the finger at Republicans. Make sure to call them racists, sexists, homophobes, xenophobes, islamophobes, transphobes, and bigots. This essentially boxes blacks in to where they believe they are voting for dems or voting for those who would return them to slavery. Keep the race card and other cards in play constantly, as it triggers the emotions of guilt ridden self hating self righteous whites who are desperate to feel like they are the good guys.

>divide. and. conquer.

>We slaughter pigs en masse and they're incredibly intelligent, smarter than dogs even.

Wife's dumbass hipster ex claimed he didn't eat pork. His reason: because pigs were smart, and if we didn't kill them on a mass scale then they might has already evolved into intelligent beings that we could communicate with.

He was a dumb fuck.

that , or he married one

don't have a cow man

60 and below means you legally have mental retardation iirc. I was suggesting that many furries were stupid, but more just expressing my distaste for them as a joke that I shoehorned in there.

Incoming 4s

was ex bf not married.

Don't have a cow man

next time don't save the thumbnail retard.

no

It's cool. Idk about slaughtering them. Eugenics via sterilization is better imo. And up to me it would probably involve people with iq lower than 90. (Which would be a lot of people). But we do need population control. Basically if you can get into post secondary schooling youd (probably) be fine.
>I'm a bad person.

I'm a girl and I hate most other females. They're absolute cunts in my opinion

Not sure if I just successfully trolled you, or if you have just successfully reverse trolled me. But the real question is, if you respond are you getting double reverse trolled?

Stupider is not a word -_-

>stop breading them.

I grow, raise, hunt, or fish my own food. I put a lot of thought and effort into my diet, because I had ethical issues with industrial agriculture as a whole, and being vegan doesn't necessarily solve that in and of itself. I thought of becoming vegan, but honestly i'm an omnivore. And I go about that probably in a more ethical manner than some guy who consumes industrial crops but thinks meat is murder, as if your veg didn't need to displace, starve, and kill specimens from numerous species, only to be driven across country in a big rig using fuel which had a similar effect on the environment, cooked in a manner that either directly or indirectly used fossil fuels and consumed, only to be shat out into roughly a gallon of water and whisked away to be chemically treated, having yet another similar effect on the environment.

How many animals died in the process of you having your plate of kale? At least I have the common decency to do it myself, and thank them for their sacrifice.

stupid
ˈstjuːpɪd/Submit
adjective
comparative adjective: stupider

>Stupider is not a word -_-

It is, actually. And even if it wasn't a word, you understand that it means "more stupid than", thus the purpose of language is fulfilled - hence it's a word by default.

Just to be clear, I am not vegan. But if we werent all selfish we should be vegan. Not because I gvie a flying fuck about animals, I'd eat a dog ez (no chinafag).
But considering the energy we use to create meat, compared to that of other energy sources, not eating meat should be the norm

well you sure are stupider than him

vegans are the stupidest people on the planet.

They wont eat animals, but they don't give a fuck about the intense agricultural-ism that fucks the land to produce their vegetables, not to mention the starving people and stress put on societies around the world because hipsters want coconut products quinoa and exotic vegetables even in winter, that result in high food costs for locals assuming local crops stay local. Or the fact they shit post about veganism from their latest iPhone and the fossil fuel and environmental cost so they can renew their phone every two years.

I'm willing to bet $100 she loves nigger dick.