Father is 56, dresses like shit because he owns a machine shop and is always dirty from his work

>father is 56, dresses like shit because he owns a machine shop and is always dirty from his work
>he drives a cop magnet mercedes SUV
>i'm 26 and dress in a suit everyday i go to work and drive a corolla
>my dad gets caught smoking marijuana in his car in his companies parking lot by the police that happened to drive by and see him
>doesn't get arrested or even questioned, cop didn't even ask for his license, just tells him to put it out and the cop drives off without even getting out
>i get pulled over for not signaling
>literal hour on the side of the road while 2 cops search every square inch of my car while i stand on the side of the road in a suit on my way to work
>dont even do anything illegal besides not signaling or wearing my seat belt

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

no one ever said life is fair.

You answered your own question, dad sounds like a cool, hard working guy and you sound like a giant faggot.

white privilege doesn't kick in until late 20's early 30's

not even kidding

might just want to consider suicide OP

Kill yourself you fucking cunt faggot.

Your old man sounds like a bro. Too bad you turned into en entitled douche.

Didn't wear seat belt, that's reason enough sonny, it's your own incompetence that makes you suffer

>shitting on your old man who's a hard working bro

too bad he had to have a little shit like you

you'll never fill the shoes your father has walked in, kys op

How am i disrespecting him?

We just have different jobs and obviously for that reason dress differently

What your fathrr did didnt have a chancr of hurting someone else. Ypu not signaling did

your mom is black?

no lol.

I'm fully white

Cry baby bitch

>badass father has faggot son
That's too cliche.

this

Cops can sense assholes.

Blue collar workers tend to get respect because it'd actual labour, but pink collar jobs are often seen as 'privileged upbringing'. Like bankers and obnoxious bankers kids

It's because you're a young punk and your father is and middle aged man who works with his hands.
The latter has enough on his mind already, so cops generally feel bad fucking with them.

>white privilege

how fucking tumblr-tier has this place become?

/THREAD

fucking ageist pigs

There's hardly any difference between Cred Forums, tumblr, and reddit anymore. Everyone's trying to be politically correct on an Anonymous imageboard for whatever reason.

Leave while you still can.

You have to look confident enough when you go near cops, maybe you looked nervous/tired/tense while your dad was calmly smoking. Try to smile, watch them right to their eyes and try to look harmless and friendly but not defenseless cause they'll make you their bitch.

THIS

Not all cops are the same. The neighborhood patrol, like the ones who told your dad to point out the joint, are usually the chill guys. The traffic cops are usually the dicks.

>wasn't asked for his license... for sitting in a parked car on private property

Such injustice.

You seem like a hard workimg individual. Really its luck of the drsw with cops. As long as you are respectful you should be fine. I wish you luck.

I know right? I just started a thread hopefully waiting for some edgy shit and it became a discussion about veganism and morals.

This is hell.

>dress in a suit everyday i go to work and drive a corolla
You really think anyone should give a shit about your thin veneer of respectability ?

unrelated probably, but do you have any pics of your father ? Just curious wether you are telling the truth...

Haven't been on Cred Forums in a few years.... didn't think it could get any worse.... your a fag. Your dad sounds legit... people like you need to get the fuck out of here

Always buckle up bitch

Well, you see, you have money and if you're doing something illegal they can pocket your cash.

You didn't have to let them search your car without a warrant dumbass

ha