Cred Forums, I've posted here before about this, but now I'm really reaching the edge of the cliff...

Cred Forums, I've posted here before about this, but now I'm really reaching the edge of the cliff. I'll lose my "home" (rented a room) because I'm unemployed and despite all my efforts, I can't find a job, at least not this month. I barely have money to eat, some friends have been helping me with that, but they can't spend all their money on me, and I mean food and rent. I don't waste money on anything else, I've been selling all my goods just to survive, I only have this old laptop, my cellphone and clothes at this point. My family literally doesn't care about me for the simple fact that I couldn't join the army due to my psychological state. I was molested as a child and I only told my family a few months ago because I never got the courage to tell them before. I always felt guilty for what happened. I'm sorry for this massive text but I don't know what to do anymore. I'm going to seek professional help next week as long as I don't have to pay for it. If I do, I'm fucked beyond regular fuckery. I live in Europe, my rent is around 210€ and I can't make that much money in 10 days...

tl;dr extremely poor eurofag, gonna live in the streets, no family support since the day I told them I was molested as a child and friends can't help me more than they already did.

Please, someone, some kind of help or advice...

Look man id love to help you somehow, but i have no idea how, ughh idk man, you can handle it, itll be better, trust me. It just takes some time.

what country do you live in?

I always thought so, I had to hold on to the little hope I still had, even when I had to deal with the motherfucker who molested me almost daily, not having the guts to tell anyone. I finally left that trash town when I got fired (I got sick and they needed someone asap, so they replaced me) and I've been holding on with my last paycheck, but it's all gone, the rent is too high for me

Portugal

okay.. i dont really know what laws there are in portugal, arent ther some sort of seruritynet for this kind of thing? where i live(also europe) we have socialworkers that can help with money in situations like these.

At my last job they made me write a letter saying I was quitting the job so they could put someone working instantly, otherwise they would have to wait a month for employ someone else. I thought it was okay, so I did. Apparently I can't ask for any kind of support becase technically I quit my job, and now I have to wait a whole year until I'm eligible to any kind of support again...

What is your level of education op? Do you have any special skills?

yeah okay.. fucking shady company. I know someone here in sweden in the exact same situation, and thats why i asked what country you live in.. but fuck i dont know what you can do.

The equivalent of highschool, 12th grade. I don't think I do, I like to cook but I'm no expert and I can't really invest on it since no money. I do like to write and I usually write some random stuff, people usually like it but I know it's not that much of an artwork, so I guess I don't have any special skills

hey faggot, i usually don't believe half of the shit people say on this board, but if you were really that desperate, the least shit to do is come here looking for help. Pull your shit together go out and don't come back until you got something.

yea they basically fucked me hard. no day offs, i always worked extra hours and they didnt pay me, and when i finally got sick for not eating and not resting properly (night shifts only) they got rid of me

I've been looking for a job non stop. I even tried a call center AGAIN, and they got rid of me since I developed a speech problem recently. Now I stutter a lot, and that's literally the only thing they dont want in call centers. i dlivered my CV in 40+ places, and not a single fucking call. it's not like I'm not trying, is that I'm trying so hard and nothing shows up. no job, no cheaper room, nothing.

portugal.. solution, fishing boat. Go to the coast and join a crew. Show the captain that you can be a hard worker. Plus it sorts out your homeless situation for the short term as you will have a cabin or at least a pallet bed/ bunk.
Pray to Poseidon that the boat gets a good haul then you will have cash in hand when you get back to port. I did this once when i was back packing. had no belongings, no experience but showed a crab boat captain that i was a hard worker and strong enough to haul crab pots all day. Worked for him for a week; 400 euros just like that. He probably exploited me and paid me less than is legally allowed but what did i care. I had an active job out at sea. after the week was up i just left.

tell your family you passed the molesting on to someone else so you dont have it anymore. if they are retarded enough to hate you for getting molested they're probably retarded enough to believe thats how molestation works

pic related: it's your family

i had no idea i could join a crew just like that. i gues i'll try that, that kind of money in such a short period of time is pretty good for me, ina month i could get enough money to hold myself for 2/3 months

ski mask, pistol, a whole lotta guts and a loud assertive voice. walk into a bank

that's a surprisingly big size for such an image. thank you for making me kek.
I don't know what kind of family I have. Either I join the army or I'm no longer a part of the family. why? I have older and younger cousins and no one forces them to go. on the contrary, some of them actually want to join the army but they're not allowed. but I, who already tried and failed, am a misery and a dissapointment.

sounds harsh but maybe just try some other place in europe?
Your english seems fine …so why not give it a shot?
Still shitty situation but maybe it cheers you up

>Cred Forums, I've posted here before about this, but now I'm really reaching the edge of the cliff. I'll lose my "home" (rented a room) because I'm unemployed and despite all my efforts, I can't find a job, at least not this month. I barely have money to eat, some friends have been helping me with that, but they can't spend all their money on me, and I mean food and rent. I don't waste money on anything else, I've been selling all my goods just to survive, I only have this old laptop, my cellphone and clothes at this point. My family literally doesn't care about me for the simple fact that I couldn't join the army due to my psychological state. I was molested as a child and I only told my family a few months ago because I never got the courage to tell them before. I always felt guilty for what happened. I'm sorry for this massive text but I don't know what to do anymore. I'm going to seek professional help next week as long as I don't have to pay for it. If I do, I'm fucked beyond regular fuckery. I live in Europe, my rent is around 210€ and I can't make that much money in 10 days...
>
>tl;dr extremely poor eurofag, gonna live in the streets, no family support since the day I told them I was molested as a child and friends can't help me more than they already did.
Can u Post original Image pls?

Why would you want the original image?

you have a scumbag family that will only like you if you make them look good. I really hope you find some way to get stupid rich and then you can hire people to sneak into your parents house and displace and move certain items to hard to find places and then your parents will live every day in misery

I thought about it, but I'd basically lose myself, without anyone around or money to hold on, in this mental state, I don't know how well I'd be

yeah that would drive them insane, it would definitely end in divorce eventually.
"I LOOKED ON THE FUCKING COUNTER BILLY ITS NOT FUCKIN THERE!"

It's funny how both my parents claim to have raised a little pussy (me) when both of them continually beated the shit out of me. first my father, then they got divorced, then my mother started choking me and beating me with leather belts until i was bleeding, just because i look like my father in appearance.