LET'S GET BANNED

LET'S GET BANNED.
>All hail shoeon... *coff* Boxxy godess!!

Bumperino

I'd like Shoe a lot more if it wasn't for his cringe relationship with Skepticfurry.
No matter how many times in every video you tell us he's "hot", he's still a fat beta fag.

I will shootup my daycare tomorrow unless I am banned for 1 hour.

Pic related, it's me.

>he's still a fat beta fag
It smells like envy, isn't it?

>you can't find anything wrong with anybody or you're envious

Not how it works.

>mfw my girlfriend is much hotter than shoe
>mfw I still think he's a fat beta faggot that ruins videos

I don't even think he ruins the videos, I kinda like the dude, it's the bitches insecurity that rustles me.

>implying mods still give a single shit about anything

>get banned

Okay. Moot is a cuck jew faggot, Islam is a dirty mudskin religion for retards and child fuckers, niggers are idiotic subhumans incapable of living in a civilized society and destroy everything they touch. Women are inferior to men in every way, and a good woman knows how to cook, clean, suck dick, get fucked and keep her goddamn mouth shut.

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK

Is she a trans? She looks like a trans.

Nice try but m00t is kill

All hail Hiroshima Nagazaki

bump

I got banned from Cred Forums once

#faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot #faggot

WHERE
IS
THE
NAME FIELD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Skeptic is a furry?

reported

Yeah yeah, I know Nagazaki "bought" 4chins from moot. I think they met on Grinder sucked/fucked for a few nights at a motel when Nagazaki was in town. I'm not sure who was top though.... moot is a little bitch fag to be sure, but I just can't picture scrawny, weak little asian faggot being a top. I bet they just switched back and forth in equal gayness, and swallowed each others loads with their hungry assholes.

Fucking how?

Speaking the truth won't get you banned.

Being politically correct, I guess?

Hey OP, look

Hmmm.... I really thought the SJW mods would have me tossed by now. I've been banned before for similar posts.

>pol
Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope

this is about where the cp comes in

is this bait

this sure looks like bait