More tits to begin ?

post ass and asshole pics

I'd cum inside her

Yes

Yes! I actually like her tits!
Dime sized areola bore me

Man can i see her ass?

You are slow as fuck at posting these

I'd hit it... however, this IS Cred Forums so my standards are pretty low anyways...

Yes we get it you're so different for wanting to fuck somebody that other people normally wouldn't. You're the type to say "i'd fuck you I hate skinny girls!" to a fat chick.

Can i eat that ass??

I take that has a yes :)

I think it's not healthy for her to be out of the ocean

Can you spread you ass??

Anything with that puss more opened up?

Something more like that?

Very insightful friend.
And you sound like the type that gets all butthurt when other people seem to like things that you don't like.

Fuck off mate

That a tight pussy

Good job on completely missing the point of my post. I don't give a shit if you like what I don't the whole point is that you feel an unnecessary need to state how your tastes are different from the norm you contrarian retard.

Fucking disgusting m8

I know every faggot says this, but she looks like an ex of mine. Is she Sarah Louise Coffey?

Nope :(
Show me some of her? ;)

Sort of want

I'm not the faggot in the photo. And I don't have nudes. She's fucking nasty in all the wrong ways. Never shaved anywhere, poor personal hygiene... But I was 19 and a virgin, and she would smash anyone.

Hottest picture in the thread

So only liking dime sizes nipples is the norm then? I kinda feels you are projecting your personal tastes as to what "the norm" is, or should be.

I was only stating that I like big areola, to counter all the (b) tards posting how gross they find her. I wanted to see more of her.

You seem to have taken issue with my differing opinion, and conjured up some idea in your head about how I tell fat girls I hate skinny girls, or whatever other nonsense you're attempting to project onto me.

You seem to feel an unnecessary need to comment when someone has a differing opinion/taste than your own.

Ew, dude I would prefer fucking a bitch instead, where's your pride?

Can I smash your gf?

When you're a 19 emo fag as I was, and a virgin to boot, there's no such thing. We met shortly after we broke up, I thought maybe we could reconcile, then she spoke, and any pretence I had shattered with her stupidity. I got a 20 pack of smokes and laughed my way home.

If you want, you can fuck her, you and all your friends if you want! Pretty sure she would love to be fuck all night long by strangers ;)

a cutie , you lucky bastard.

post asshole

You wife/gf swap op?

Tits?

pussy?

Nice, looks like she'd be pretty good to tittyfuck.

Got kik?

Down :D

No more nudes to hand.
I'd fuck your girl in every one of her holes all night long.

Nice "wife"