Guys, i got circumcised recently, pic related, its my cock after surgery. had to do it because of reasons. tell me...

guys, i got circumcised recently, pic related, its my cock after surgery. had to do it because of reasons. tell me, how is the jew life?

wtf is that

Got circumcised when I was like 6 because of a tight foreskin

Don't feel like i'm missing out on much tbh

what the actual fuck???

You're not.

OP here, same reason, only im 19

Well the good news is you can still nut. I got the chop so early on that I can't tell you if there will be any change in sensitivity, but i've never had any problems.

And btw, you still get smegma. That's just a lie they put on brochure to make it seem more worthwhile.

testing to see if this was a machinery related accident. got lels.

sorry b…ro?
somebody just fucked up your D

I got circumcised latley and it looked pretty different

It's dead bro...

I tried jerking off, but it really fucking hurts. I ordered a couple of manhood replacements, feels soft and good man

it will heal …
but still…kek

Made my day kek

I had tight foreskin when I was 17 and a really bad handjob took care of that for me, no problems anymore.

Uhm, that doesn't look right. My dick didn't look like that when I was circumcized at like 13.

Got circumcised last August (had a fucking phimosis, fuck that shit), though my dick didn't look that bad.

Jesus fucking Christ.

that's what you get for having poor hygiene.

>i got circumcised recently
By what, a lawnmower?

have u posted in a cock rate thread?

Go to a damn hospital dude, that didn't look good...

op here, its was straight after surgery, it looks better now, its been 4 days

It looks like dirty bubblegum with flecks of potting soil in it.

Post more of ot

Glad to hear that, take good care user.

can't right now, but this thread will prolly be dead till i can do it

Scientists have actually found minimal to no difference in sensitivity at all.

How could anyone possibly know

OP can relate to this for now on.

I have foreskin, literally never got smegma. You dirty fuckers.

Good one, comedian

sik dik m8 can i see update pictur pls

I've heard multiple accounts from people who were circumcised later in life (late enough to know what fapping feels like with their foreskin intact) that it had zero effects on their sense of pleasure. I've even heard some people say they're even more sensitive now that they don't have a layer of skin covering up the head.

I think the claims that the foreskin has nerves which are vital to feeling pleasure are bullshit. I can't say for sure since I was circumcised at birth. I'd LIKE to believe it's true, naturally.

It's actually my dick after I was finished with OP's mom

How fucking filthy do you have to be to get smegma? I mean seriously. Clean your goddamn dick.

This. Get a good lady to break you in.

I was thinking about circumcision earlier. Sure glad I had it done when I was a baby and couldn't remember.

This is fine but nothing quite like my foreskin rubbing over my head.
I feel sorry for you tho...
Nigger

>no other sizes of this image found.

HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN
Fuckin hell I cringed hard

Yeah, that there is your standard circumcision.
The lumps are permanent but the black color should disappear.

Jesus fuck

did you get circumsised by a fucking lawn mower what the actual fuck

Op post another pic

lmao

Ive asked multiple people on Cred Forums who use 'dick cheese' as an argument for circumcision, and they do have a valid point as most of them shower 1 or 2 times a week :o

>IFLS