Inb4 OP

>inb4 OP

i fucking hate people who greentexts outside of chan boards
i hope they get anus canser

Other urls found in this thread:

news-gazette.com/news/local/2016-09-08/man-would-rather-get-fired-watch-diversity-video.html
youtu.be/RqN-9ukbT1o
youtube.com/watch?v=HlOJM4yUkkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP

OP

humans

MRAs
gamers
neckbeards
weeaboos

Fags, so OP by proxy

The wilfully ignorant

why gamers?
You hate people who find entertainment out of video games?

Why not hate people who watch sports and esports?

nobody, anyone can be a good person it's bad to stereotype.
but you made me hate you op

people from El Salvador

I hate them too.

My roommate.

My co-workers.

A woman at my local grocery store.

Life.

This existence.

Fuck not winning the genetic lottery.

Fuck living in a world filled with psycho/sociopaths.

Everyone!

why do you hate mens rights advocates?

1. Anyone showing off. Unless it's not intentional.
Basicaly anyone craving attention.

You know that faggot in every social group that needs to talk louder than anyone, laugh louder than anyone, say edgy comments and comment everything and always add his grain of salt in every fucking discussion, like if he is some kind of special shit.

Anyone that act like they are the shit, that they are hot stuff, that they are important, that they are above other.

2. People who support them by being in constant gaze. Basicaly any overacting, gigly fan person alive I fucking hate you.

Edge

people who love Beyonce

Well OK thfn carry on

Did you know that by saying literally anything to anyone is craving attention

I hate when people who are winning act like they're the persecuted victim. Christians and meat-eaters are like this too.

Stephen. He can go fuck himself.

people that don't get ironic memes but share them anyway

I hate niggers, kikes, spics, sandniggers, and all other assorted subhumans. also you OP.

you know that those people only exsist because men are not winning? men get higher prison sentences than women and those MRAs are there to bring equality, don't you want that?

good boy

>yeah I've been on Cred Forums
>what board were you on?
>the random thread
>sooo..... just Cred Forums
>what's Cred Forums

basically people who don't know about /aco/

NEET
fat people
women who wear big earrings

People like "Red" and "Green"

Men are winning overall. You can cherry pick a few examples where women have an advantage over men but that doesn't indicate a system-wide oppression. It's way better to be a man than a woman in society.

I used to be an MRA btw. I know what it's really about.

Kill yourself white knight. The world needs less of your cuck kind.

People who suck at something and are completely oblivious and have their head up their own ass on an insane ego trip. Basically 99% of "guitarists" and "vocalists".

lol I will never get tired of 13 year old virgins calling everyone cuck here

this is a mature site only 18+ year olds can get on retard

Butt hurt bassist detected

Edgy
Kill yourself

People that do anything stronger than marijuana

but if the system gives men higher sentences in prison for the same crime and the system makes men more accountable than women and if the system expects men to go to war and to possibly die, how isn't that system-wide oppression? I don't understand your logic.

Can I ask you something? Where you single when you where a MRA and are you now in a relationship with a woman?

news-gazette.com/news/local/2016-09-08/man-would-rather-get-fired-watch-diversity-video.html

You'll like this story

People that aren't sucking my dick right now.

Myself

Nope, I'm a guitarist. And even I'm self aware that I'm mediocre af. I'll even post vids of my mediocrity idgaf. At least I know what I am. I see so many people that are sub par who think they're the shit and have no idea. It's insane. People are fucking stupid.

youtu.be/RqN-9ukbT1o

You came to a hate thread. What did you expect?

>canser
>?
OP

Millennials

You hate people because they are either fighting for equal rights for men and women believe in the wrong god (you didn't write it but I would guess that you don't have jews or muslims) or because they are eating different food than you.

Those people aren't winning retard, but you are the one who is losing because you are a loser by default.

>niggers
>People who think knowledge and learning isn't important

Ok, but now you have to prove that this is you. Face and time stamp.

so everyone but your uncle

I bet you are one

YES!! I AM FROM 1999 :P

You're right. Technically that is system-wide oppression. But you know what I meant.

I'm single now and when I was an MRA I was dating and single. I subscribed to that philosophy for years.

Now let me ask you a question: Did you have an abusive mother?

I cut my hair and I'm growing out facial hair but that's me.

Holy shit you look like a faggot cuck

Freudian slip and slide.

Well if that is indeed you, there's nothing mediocre there. It's pretty good. I stopped playing metal around age 25 or so. Just not angry enough for it anymore. Who called that mediocre? Btw, shit slinging is standard in metal because metal is filled with elitist douchebags. I covered a Vai song once and some jack off told me to learn some "real guitar, like dimebag darrell." No winning with metal fags

Ok

Muslims aren't winning. It sucks to be muslim in the U.S.

I said I hate christians because they act like they're oppressed when it's the number one religion here and they really don't suffer any oppression at all.

wtf is this board now
>sjws
>feminists
>gays
>niggers
>traps
>sandniggers

Hate the fact that, although owed over 50k in child support, my ex girl got off on not paying a cent instead of jail, because she's a female.

no I don't understand, if the oppresion of men is system-wide why are you hating the people who are fighting to make it fair and to make it apl for all tax-payers, regardless gender? Becuase you where like that? I really don't know what you mean.

And no, my mother never abused me, how about yours?

It's me, I have the same tattoo I can times tamp with that if you need more proof. It's mediocre dude. I'm comparing to guys like vai and petrucci and Abasi. Those guys are GODS. I am about half as good as any of those guys which is mediocre. Anything below me Is less than mediocre. I stopped playing guitar altogether about 7 months ago when I became a single parent fag and don't have time anymore since I'm raising a 3 y/o by myself. I'll get back into it though when I can afford it and have time, maybe when I'm around 28 or so.

you poor soul, egdy emo teen in his 30s

I'm 24 but ok.

Ouch man. What did I ever do to you?

thats what the worlds turning into Cred Forumsrother...

Meant to quote

try to cut back on the meth and bleach cocktails every once in a while.

MRAs aren't fighting to make it fair for prison sentences. They're complaining on the internet about getting friendzoned and cuddling with home made pony sex dolls.

And yes my mother was abusive. Yours probably was too. You'll find that's the case with most MRAs

Nah.

niggers and racists

How do you know that is sucks for all of muslims? Because you've read some articles of personal storys some muslims had to share or heard your beerdrinking muslim friends complain about their day-to-day first world problems? The only places where is sucks to be a muslim is a muslim country and to be a muslim sucks anyways (ever read their holy scripts and rules, it's torture)

So because christians are the majority in the US individual cristians can't have anything bad happen to them and you wouldn't feel any sympathy for individual christians if something bad happened to them? This is just you trying to justify hatred of individuals, nothing more champ.

Why the fuck are you even here then?

You shouldn't stop playing. And never compare yourself to the gods, it's not a worthwhile pursuit. Just play and write what you like. I got lambasted by my metal fag friends for playing classical and jazz. Don't let metal fags impede your growth as a musician. They're gonna look silly at 40, nearly bald, trying to make it big with their metal band. Trust me, I have friends doing this very thing, it's sad as fuck to watch. Just do what you like to do. And you're not mediocre, I love close to a "music hub" and there's a lot of locally respected guitarists who couldn't play that run that you just did.

i h8 yotube youtube.com/watch?v=HlOJM4yUkkA

Well the only way to settle this is to pretend to be muslim for a week and see what happens.

ok, maybe that's what you did then you where and MRA and I know that there are men who just need a place to went and complain and I love that MRAs are giving them such places but I'm talking about all of them, not just the little worms on the bottom that are anons on the internet but also the lawyers, journalists, MPs etc. who are fighting for laws to aply equaly to everyone.

Nope, she was well balanced and never did anything to hurt me, what did your mother do?

I started coming here years ago for the cp and now I guess I'm just here out of habit at this point.

Imagine if Rosa Parks was a man, that nigger would get his ass kicked

I hate blacks and all manner of retarded

>people who like to talk over others
>people who like to interrupt others
>black women in general
>gay black men
>lesbians who have kids and/or hate men
>people who spit indoors
>people who touch me or my things
>cashiers who try to make small-talk
This is why self-checkout lanes exist
>habitual liars
>people who say they're going to be somewhere at a specific time, but don't show up or show up late and don't explain why
2:00 means 2:00. It does not mean 3:15.
>people who don't use their turn-signals
>people who litter
>hard-right conservatives
>hard-left liberals
>SJWs
>feminists
>fake-ass 'gamer/nerd girls'
>fake-ass egalitarians
>people who can't have a debate without shouting or name-calling
>single mothers who want a medal for BEING single mothers
>men/women who don't take care of their responsibilities
>English, Linguistics, and Sociology majors who have an inflated sense of self-worth and accomplishment
>small children
>couples, especially those who engage in PDA
>students who are habitually late
>people who can't decide which direction they're walking in
>people who take up the whole sidewalk by themselves with their erratic walking patterns
>cashiers with bad attitudes
>ANYONE who calls themselves a "foodie"
>black women who act like they're 'cultured' or 'educated' despite having bullshit degrees, knowing only 3 words in a foreign language, and doing shit at their jobs
>potheads who want everyone to know they smoke pot
>vaping fedora-wearing neckbeards
>Asian-Americans who give me shit for studying Asian cultures and languages
>yuppies
>religious zealots and hypocrites
>anti-religious zealots and hypocrites
>uncultured morons who laugh/make fun of anyone for knowing another language or caring about other cultures
>people who refer to Trump or Hillary as 'hitler'
>women who swear excessively

If I didn't compare myself to the worlds greatest musicians, then where is the bar? If I wasn't so hard on myself by comparing myself to those guys since I was 11, I probably wouldn't have gotten where I am and would have peaked at a much lower level. Metal musicians don't ever trash me in my area. When I was playing in bands and shit I was actually really well respected by everyone except a select few people that really didn't like me because I would tell them what they didn't want to hear about their skill level. I had to stop playing because I had to sell my rig to get a place for myself and my daughter. I still have all my guitars, but I don't have anything to play through. I'm super poorfag nowadays.

I feel the same way but i've done acid before and liked it.

So...

satatn loves acid, confirmed

She was generally abusive - verbal emotional and physical. I didnt realize that it was the origin of my hatred of women.

Also I was arguably on the spectrum and took everything literally ("why do they call it feminism when it's about equality? it should be called humanism!")

Literal thinking doesn't work well with social issues and I get the feeling you're prone to that too.

>people who cough and sneeze in their hands

Trump supporters.

dying candidates

It's also possible to talk to:

>get your point across
>tell an entertaining story
>learn something new

And many other reasons besides attention

No, but you are

They're both old as fuck (+ fat, in Trump's case) and shouldn't even be allowed to run for Office. Honestly, two old farts calling each other names over Twitter and flipping out over petty shit.
>Election 2016

maybe were similar but I don't hate women and I never complained about the name of feminism, there are feminists that are just vindictive and misandric and there are ones that have good points and I like listening to them. Maybe when you forgive yourself about the stupid shit that happened to you and made you do things later you will be able to not care about other people that much, no matter what they fight for, believe in or eat.

Sounds like this hits real close to home huh

women

you sound like my wife

i'm sure he's lovely

:^/

fuck niggers

boi i need me some dik pics nao

Just because there are a lot of MRAs that really are just misogynistic doesn't mean they all are. The exact same could be said for feminists, there are a lot of radical man-haters making up a very vocal minority and causing the whole group to be stereotyped as such, but they're not all like that, are they?

A lot of MRAs are just like the more rational feminists- they see inequality in some areas and want it changed, while also trying to fight off the radical feminists, and that's that. You can't just over-simplify everything by saying "all MRAs are just whiny neckbeards/sexists." That is the definition of simple-mindedness, and if you're the type that gets upset at people for assuming all feminists are man-hating dykes, then it's also hypocritcal as fuck.

Not gay, not sending Cred Forumsros dick pics.

huh? many asumptions you got there

my brutha from another mutha

Alt Rightist
Fascists
Conservatives
Pacifist Liberals
Tankies

As soon as I see a pointy headstock, I know I'm going to hate the music and the person playing it

Two different people. I'm not making assumptions, I'm saying *if* you're feminist and don't like being grouped with radicals, then it's hypocritical to do the same to MRAs. I'm not implying you are. Everything else I said has nothing to do with assumptions, it's pointing out your overgeneralized perceptions, which seem to be based on projections of your past ideals onto a whole group of people.

I think we are similar and you seem to be much more level headed than most MRAs. We might not agree but you've gotten me to respect you with the way you've conducted yourself.

I HATE PEOPLE THAT PUT AESTHETICS OVER FUNCTION

I FUCKING HATE MALES THAT WEAR THINGS FOR STYLE SUCH AS FLAT BILLED HATS, NECKLACES, WATCHES (WE HAVE CELL PHONES NIGGER), AND ANYTHING ELSE NON FUNCTIONAL AND ARE NOT INTUITIVELY NEAT AND FITTING WHILE PROVIDING THE COMFORT AND AGILITY ONE WOULD NEED FOR THE ACTIVITIES THEY ARE LIKELY TO PARTAKE IN WHILE WEARING SUCH CLOTHING ITEMS. FUCK YOU.

Fucking idiot detected

strongly religious people.

YEAH BRUH

Srs someone who is genuinely retarded. Pointy headstock isn't a genre faggot.

nope, it's all me, read it again if you are confused, or leave the topic alone, we are done with it

faggots who say sauce

you have issues.

She had people with her. Not a random event. It was a set up protest.

SUCK A DICK

i wish...

Oh, my bad, I was trying to back up your side of the debate. I meant to quote

it's called autism

wearing watches? i wear one because i don't want to take my phone out every time i need to know what time it is.

also that screen glare when outside on a sunny day.

EAT SHIT. ALSO YOU QUOTED THE WRONG PERSON.

ALSO FUCK YOU

HOW FUCKING OFTEN DO YOU CHECK THE TIME

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT YOU JUST LIKE THEM BECAUSE YOU THINK THEY ARE COOL AND YOU ARE A GIRL INSIDE

>Hates MRA, vidya, nerds, and anime geeks
>goes on Cred Forums

OH I get it you hate yourself
Might wanna an hero then

>meat-eaters
You mean normal people?

what about perpetual watches? cell phones can't tell time once the battery dies.

Fuck dude, who don't you hate?

NO SENSE IN LUGGING THAT SHIT AROUND ON THE OFF CHANCE YOU'RE STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO KEEP A PHONE CHARGE BECAUSE THERE IS UNDOUBTEDLY A CLOCK SOMEWHERE AROUND IF FOR SOME FUCKING REASON YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON KNOWING THE TIME BEFORE CHARGING YOUR PHONE

HOW DO YOU LIVE LIFE LIKE THAT

IF YOU ARE IN THAT POSITION YOU ALREADY FUCKED UP FIVE TIMES

A select few.

it's really not that difficult to 'lug" around something that is strapped on your wrist and hardly weighs anything. Plus, I have a job that requires that I don't have my phone on me and I like to be able to know what time it is at any given moment. calm down bro.

i live off grid and use a sundial

Hard core far right wingers. The people who shout the loudest about Target's bathrooms, gay marriage, abortion. They wear shirts that say "Legalize Prayer" as if you aren't a Christian in Texas, and advocate for prayer in public school. They shout "Christian persecution" when The Ten Commandments statue is removed from her in front of the courthouse. They scream "Its muh first amendment" but want people who kneel for the pledge shipped off to Iran; which is hilariously ironic.

You must be fun at parties.

Cancer* dumb ass

>tbf, someone on vola made a .js script to make greentexting work
>courtesy of dolos

I don't do parties.

>talking about agility
>when youre a fat fuck

That might explain a lot

Yeah, I dislike social settings.

Seriously? You fucking austist

Also that battery drain.

this. Jfc, this.

Not autistic.

I hate ALL religion faggs, in ALL cultures.

so,... almost EVERYONE ON THE PLANET EARTH

bunch of blind sheep, your stardust, get over it.

MYSELF EVERY MORNING

No, he means people that force needless suffering and death upon other sentient beings, just because "it tastes good".

the highest quality of bait in its purest form, i like you user

confirmed antisocial pessimistic attitude
>a real autist
Are you surprised that people dont like you?
>No one will ever love you
have fun with your repeated thoughts of rape and begging your mom/sister to fuck you
>pathetic incel

>your stardust

and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden

chelsea clinton would get my vote if naked

>antisocial
I'm selectively-social.
>surprised people don't like you?
I don't really care what people like or don't like.
>no one will ever love you
"Love" is just a cascade of hormonal, chemical reactions in the brain. It doesn't exist objectively, so I shouldn't care about it.
>thoughts of rape and begging relatives to fuck you
That's what prostitutes are for, although I have little interest in sex at this point.
>incel
What?

no

..... btw.......
the all knowing omnipotent overlord of all things in the universe is us...... why does not anyone get that?

Incel means involuntary celibacy

hes implying you're never going actually reproduce.

>ITP
>real autism

>Confirmed autist

Hopefully you will kill yourself in the near future

Oh. Well, I'm not celibate; I've had enough sex to become disillusioned by it. It no longer interests/controls me.

No.

Well, if I die, I'll miss the next seasons of my favorite anime, new anime, plus I'll miss Star Trek: Discovery.

people like you are the reason why Cred Forums exists. Purely just for people like you who think they are superior to reject everything that doesn't appeal to their sensitive ego. Insecure and fragile people like you who wait to be placed on a pedestal. Enjoy being alone for the entirety of your life and blame everyone else for YOUR lack of social skills.

Kids
Narcissists
Stupid people
Sandniggers

Do you hate yourself, too?

>"ive had sex"

only virgins use sex as a talking point

Is it depressing or making you aggressive? story?

>thinking you're superior
I never once said I was. If anything, I just don't feel the 'need' to associate with people of whom I have nothing in common, which happens to be the majority of the population. I don't enjoy being around others; I enjoy my solitude, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>sensitive, insecure, fragile
And yet here you are, raging at me over something you read online.
>enjoy being alone and blaming everyone for your problems
I do enjoy being alone, and I don't blame others for why I'm alone.

Really don't know what you're getting at.

To the contrary: actual virgins (and/or people under the age of 18) will use "virgin" as an insult in a discussion/debate.

>People who willingly join the army
>People who vote on political elections

>Autism defender

Hopefully in your nutshell of infinite space will keep you happy

Please, don't feed the animals

Content, yes.

>And yet here you are, raging at me over something you read online.

easy bait

What? He was. I mean, to say I'm 'insecure' and have a 'sensitive ego' or whatever, but getting this riled up over my posts...

slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of

quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working

tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate

memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different

Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Im a slut for pointy headstocks fight me

Women

People whose dogs bark all the fucking day

Ghost fans.

People who argue with you just for arguments sake.

You know when you are chilling with you friends at a party, and you are on a topic and are all putting in their little tid-bits of information on the subject.

Now say that my friend says something about said topic but what he said is actually not correct BUT because he is my friend and the girls he are talking to dont know the correct answer anyway, I just be a good wingman and give him the benefit of the doubt.

There is also this " friend of ours " who will literally find a way to disagree with anything you say to create a debate, and then try to debate you and ruin the fucking atmosphere.

Here is an example;
>Me: " Dont you hate it when girls try to send you snapchats while you gf is around guys ? "
>friends laugh, nod, agree
>douche friend: " uh no thats never happened to me because i dont put myself in the position to cheat on my woman. "
>me: " who said anything about cheating?, you dont have any friend girls on snapchat? "
>douche friend: " uh no, like i said, im not a cheater, cheaters are pieces of shit. "
>me: " its not cheating dude "
>douche friend: " oh yeah well what would you call it? looks like cheating to me "
>me: " you are just being argumentative now "
>douche friend: " oh yeah? hows is that? explain? "
>me: " lets just change the subject shall we ? "
>douche friend: " no i dont want to change it, tell me right now, if its not cheating then what is it? "

And then it just goes on and on like that until everyone get tired of him and walks away, then of course he gets fucking pissed and goes on a tirade about how everyone else is the fucking problem.

good for u mate cool

greentexting and checking post digits

non-nationalists
vegans/vegetarians
immigrants
capitalists

pretty much only this

>tfw vegetarian