I can't fucking handle how annoying this bitch is

I can't fucking handle how annoying this bitch is

youtube.com/watch?v=ReHd7fOmcXc

>all men are misogynistic
>identifies as male

She has the cringiest smile. I wish her luck in finding some type of mental peace...ugh.

My question to her is; If you're not a girl, then how come you're such a fucking bitch?

I do not espouse the use of violence, Cred Forums. Not at all. I'm just saying it wouldn't be unfortunate if Mile Stewart were to be "disappeared."

What the fuck is up with her voice? Every time she's struggling with what to say, she starts speaking slowly with some goofy fucking accent.

She clearly has autism.

So if it identifys as a male and I kick the shit out of it, is it just a guy fighting a guy? Or is it a hate crime?

Just imagine how ashamed you'd feel if she was your kid.

She looks like a guy to be honest. There was some dude in my college who looked just like her

>bitch
She's a fucking man you transphobic degenerate

Haha.

I'd love to see her go to Saudi Arabia. It would be funny.

>ugh.

gtfo you fucking tumblrite in disguise.

She's the exact type of person I hate

In another video she says she's an otherkin. If I identified as a lion, would that make it OK for me to eat her?

It legit terrifies me that this sort of shit doesn't become apparent in the womb like downs syndrome so you can abort it before it has a chance to exist.

I would be so ashamed if this was my progeny.

This is what happens when you let jewish people take over media and education.

He would wear a kitchen towel on his head and given a flock of woman to attend to all his needs. Would be very respected there, not like in the corrupt,racist and homophobic western society.

she is cute

It's mind-numbingly idiotic and irritating but holy shit I would smash that

Jesus christ this person is a fucking lunatic

chill, not even its final evolution

I'd release it into the wild.

And smell like shit

if she was ducttaped mummified with just nose, mouth, cunt, tits & ars exposed and left on my bedI'd be a hppy man: once i installed the soundproofing.

B R A I N D A M A G E
R
A
I
N

D
A
M
A
G
E

>dat fucking intro