Don't know this guy personally

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

Don't know this guy personally. But he's on my Facebook and is super cringey. Figure you guys could troll him. From what I've seen you'll get great reactions

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

no.

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Not forcing anybody. I wouldn't fan anything. Just figured it is a lazy Sunday

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Cred Forums is NOT your personal army.
Do you think we are that fucking stupid? Do you really think we don't know that he did something to you? You're just a beta who want's his personal army (imaginary personal army) to do something just on your order. Please go kill yourself

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

He seems like a nice, modern, gentleman

Thomas Flores
Thomas Flores

Like I said. Don't know this dude. Figured it would be a laugh. Also said that I would gain nothing. Dumb faggot learn how to read you stupid edge lord

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

Seems pretty cool. Post the cringe.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Dubs dont lie bro...

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

i don't care about his dubs, you hentai-sickfuck

and you are just a fag, and no we do not belive this bullshit about "just finding cringe" fag. As i said go kill yourself

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

so just because i wanted a little justice in the world, i have to kill myself? youre a fucking asshole
pic related: its you

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

dubfag strikes again.

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

Do you think we are that fucking stupid? Do you really think we don't know that he did something to you? You're just a beta who want's his personal army (imaginary personal army) to do something just on your order. Please go kill yourself

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

Do you think we are that fucking stupid m8? Do you really think we don't know that he did something to you? You're just a beta who want's his personal army (imaginary personal army) to do something just on your order. Please go kill yourself

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

He looks like a moron from those screenshots.

Thomas Anderson
Thomas Anderson

Hello? Its for you.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

he speaks the truth OP has proven it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit