Don't know this guy personally. But he's on my Facebook and is super cringey. Figure you guys could troll him...

Don't know this guy personally. But he's on my Facebook and is super cringey. Figure you guys could troll him. From what I've seen you'll get great reactions

no.

Not forcing anybody. I wouldn't fan anything. Just figured it is a lazy Sunday

Cred Forums is NOT your personal army.
Do you think we are that fucking stupid? Do you really think we don't know that he did something to you? You're just a beta who want's his personal army (imaginary personal army) to do something just on your order. Please go kill yourself

He seems like a nice, modern, gentleman

Like I said. Don't know this dude. Figured it would be a laugh. Also said that I would gain nothing. Dumb faggot learn how to read you stupid edge lord

Seems pretty cool. Post the cringe.

Dubs dont lie bro...

i don't care about his dubs, you hentai-sickfuck

and you are just a fag, and no we do not belive this bullshit about "just finding cringe" fag. As i said go kill yourself

so just because i wanted a little justice in the world, i have to kill myself? youre a fucking asshole
pic related: its you

dubfag strikes again.

Do you think we are that fucking stupid? Do you really think we don't know that he did something to you? You're just a beta who want's his personal army (imaginary personal army) to do something just on your order. Please go kill yourself

Do you think we are that fucking stupid m8? Do you really think we don't know that he did something to you? You're just a beta who want's his personal army (imaginary personal army) to do something just on your order. Please go kill yourself

He looks like a moron from those screenshots.

Hello? Its for you.

he speaks the truth OP has proven it