Hi, Cred Forums

Hi, Cred Forums

This is my safe space and I thank you for respecting it

Kill yourself you cucked nigger jew

>inb4 falling for the b8

nobody cares, unironically kill yourself

Please respect this safe space. African-Americans and members of all religions (and lack thereof) are all welcome in my safe space

cool im glad you are happy :)

Thank you user :)

Trips wasted on you. Hiel hitler. Fuck kikes, niggers and spics.

That sort of talk is not called for in my safe space. How might I get in touch with the site
administrators to get you removed from my safe space?

Fucking kek

They don't give a fuck retard.

uncalled for. you owe op an apology

>PS: die cis scum

What are your triggers so that I may avoid speaking of those topics

if you are truly inclusive and accepting, then you will respect my rights to say that you're a faggot and i hate you.

I'll have you know that I send a screenshot and link to moot. I'd leave my safe space right now if I were you, buddy!

Confirmed b8

Nigger

I identify as a faggot-nigger-kin. Can I come in?

>DIAWSF
what did xhe mean by this?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my paintings, you little bitch? I'll tell you what, I ranked Master Sergeant in the USAF, and I've been involved in numerous art demonstrations across the country, and I have over 30,000 confirmed paintings. I am trained in wet-on-wet oil technique and I'm the top devil beater on the entire PBS television network. You're nothing to me but just another brush cleaning. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me after I kicked the bucket? Think again, mud mixer. If only you could've known what agony city your "unhappy" little comment was about to bring you to, maybe you'd had held your fucking brush. But I'll tell you what, you couldn't, you didn't and now you're painting the price, you goddamned paint sniffer. I will SHIT Van Dyke Brown all over you, and you will drown in it like the effervescent shit stain that you are.

˙oppᴉʞ 'pɐǝp ƃuᴉʞɔnɟ ǝɹ,no⅄

oh goodness, where to start? I hate when women are sexualized, when minorities and peoples with disabilities are looked down upon. I really hate it when people use improper pronouns!!1! of course racism and sexism really get me triggered as well.

as long as everybody remains respectful and kind there shouldn't be any triggerings

>inb4 people getting bored of this bait three seconds in

Try harder next time, OP.

of course! You are safe while you're in here!

jew niger fag rape holocost jew craker nigger nigggger nignog fag jew allah sandniger jew

>Fallin 4 the bait
Ahem...Bitchees in the kitchen,mexicans make me some delicious taco ayayay and that guy without hands should get a grip.
YOUR pronouns are useless, black bitches are the worst, and i think hate speech is a nice thing, and i love being rude.

I ofically triggered you right now.

>Diverse
>Inclusive
>Accepting
>Welcoming
>Safe Space
>For everyone

Only one of these lines is 'true'. Can you guess which one?

You have been flagged for hate speech!!!

My safe space is all of those things, Anonymous.

And you have been flagged for sexual harrasment, because you fag are trying to make us into fags

Fuck you nigger cunt kike whore cum slut shillary supporting feminazi bitch

WHAT ABOUT MY PERSONAL SPACE?

I kek'd a little because of the trips on this post, only reason I'm replying to such shit bait.

Do us a favor OP, kill yourself so this site won't see such faggotry again.

You haters better get out of my safe space! Moot just emailed me back and said that you all better start respeckting my safe space of you're all going to be kicked out of this whole website!

Weak b8 is weak b8 m8

see

All persons with disabilities are welcome in my safe space!

Calvin and Hobbes is only smart to dumb people.

You are more than welcome in my safe space. I'm soorry, but there are a few haters trying to get in to our safe space right now!