Do you care about being attractive to women? When did you give up on this journey...

Do you care about being attractive to women? When did you give up on this journey? Do you feel like shit when you fap like you are less of a man that you deserve better than being alone or are you happy being alone?

Never cared fap now when away from my wife so I'm not alone

>Do you care about being attractive
no
>When did you give up
when I got married
>Do you feel like shit
I like being alone because it doesn't happen often nowadays

I'm happy being alone is easier and having others in your life is fucking annoying. I can do and decide what I want to do whenever I want without having to consult with someone else.

I began bettering myself just for the sake of it, met someone along the way, and now it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I am attractive, I lift and I realized women need so little, I continue lifting for my own sake.

>I realized women need so little
What did you mean by this?

>you deserve better than being alone

haha im schizoid as fuck so i could literally for next 50 years sit in room alone without a problem

They don't care about my little cock.

Eh men with small packages have gotten loads of women, I wouldn't think much of it.

Maybe I'm wrong user.. Maybe implying deserve as a higher achievement to not being alone is wrong.

I just associate women with success; because women are like cats they're selfish and want to be spoiled.

but Zane was famous for being admired by other men

wat

>the journey of being attractive to women
you worthless peasant , you must train your body and mind for yourself not for others

how is that achieved? I've reduced fapping to once a month in order to increase my will. I've never gotten laid ever so I'm confused about a lot of things.

I care a lot cause I want some white goddesses pussy. I started working out about 2 months ago 3-4 times a week and I am starting to see results im more confident get my uni work done easily have a date this Friday. Working out changes your entire life don't quit

Pic related I'll eventually get this pussy

Frank Zane, the guy in OP pic
famously won Mr Olympia during the Arnold era

Admiration is recognized more in males; women have no concept of appreciation of what's achieved just what can be used to their end.

work out regularly and take up a hobby , could be nature stuff or reading , doesn't matter , all you have to do is get good and knowledgeable at it.
The most important things , patience and self-discipline are the things that actually get developed.
The moment you look in the mirror and say "that's enough " is the moment you lose

I was on a similar path but the girl I started chasing is playing hard to get in class. So I'm just ignoring her now and talking to other girls.

I've focused a lot of time into my body so I'm pretty buff atm. There's an advantage to being noticed but it really doesn't separate you that much from the crowd.

Never had insecurity that crippling.

ROCK

OUT

WITH

YOUR

COCK

OUT

\m/

It's painful to live like this user. I've achieved so little in life on my own and it hurts.

when I remind myself with these things, I get held back in thought thinking are women worth this much shit or am I enough for my own self?

see this mofo is a photographer and women love attention, in exchange for sex he put them on the map.

This just proves looks never even mattered in attraction. Beauty can be a deception to one's ego.

Of course I care about being attractive, even if it us a subjective thing. My wife knew before we got married that physical attraction is important to me. So we both take care of ourselves for the sake of health, phsyical abilities, and attraction. Wouldn't have it any other way.

But she's a fucking whore and he exploits desperate nobodies for pussy. Win-win.

I fapped so hard while reading this.

i like being alone. but at the same time, i enjoy communicating with people through the internet.

I wish I didnt but I do.

my life is like an ingrowing toenail. the evolutionary drive to reproduce within me is strong enough that I gave a fuck what women think of me but not strong enough to actually apply myself and get laid.

I am a waste of meat.

kek

Same. If I didn't run out of lube I'd still be using my fleshlight to faciliate the void of a physical body to use. Shit is expensive.

>my life is like an ingrowing toenail. the evolutionary drive to reproduce within me is strong enough that I gave a fuck what women think of me but not strong enough to actually apply myself and get laid.
>
>I am a waste of meat.
I'm in the same predament. When I fap everyday i feel ike I'm a waste of life but I keep chaste like fapping once a month I feel like i'm worth something, it's weird.

I feel like I don't know how to live and be happy most of the time. I'm always chasing after something.

Yes and never gave up because being good looking isn't just for women but for your own self development, being a strong/fit man in it self is awesome

Not "huge" but I think I'm fit enough to get laid and pick up heavy shit or protect my self enough... Also takes time to get MOAR (started 1 and half year ago)

>worked out for over 12 years
>have a very good physic
>don't get much pussies

I could get 5/10 easily but right when it goes to 8/10 it's not working out that will put much more points, honestly.

not bad user.

do you think a lot about life and if you're achieving enough?

everybody is chasing after that " something"
>nobody knows what it is but everybody wants it
I'll give you a little tip , I know what you and everybody else is subcounciously chasing
That thing is
>the end

I been watching a lot of Star Trek TNG, makes me think a lot about death.

i never cared about being attractive anyone. i care/want to be attractive to myself. haven't given up yet. and until i'm attractive to myself, or until i can love myself, i deserve to be alone.

Does this satisfy?

Nah dude i saw that pic already

if you can't find happiness within yourself how do you expect to find it in others?

This was me a long time ago

The physical seems to show me the good times. I want to be living it up like some playboy because that looks fun

who is this guy?

Impressive, till now I didn't have the diet to shred my remaining bf

Uncle T-Bone \w/

Photographer

Adrienne Curry..... I am curious how far she went? Maybe ask her on twitter?

she sucked the Tboner dry.........

who's this?

why does he get so many girls?

Do you care about being attractive to women?
Not really, but I sort of wish I did.
When did you give up on this journey?
In my teens.
Do you feel like shit?
All of the time.

katy perry

Gave up when I realized no matter what I do I'm not gonna be attractive to them (off-season bodybuilder body type here - lift a lot but also eat whatever I want). I'm not rich or super good company, so no chance.

beercan cock...them sluts can't get enough \m/

Sometimes I make excuses to myself " the grass isn't greener on the other side" " you might meet someone who can ruin your life'" etc. My ambition fights with my head on a daily basis

Do you end up being a shut in partly because of this?

>Do you care about being attractive to women?
lol no
>When did you give up on this journey?
When i hit the lottery in 2014, women don't care about looks if you got money lol

Damn dude are you me?

meh i don't know. i saw some girls at hospital, not sure if they were just being nice to me or what.

No.
Never cared.
I feel good.

to a slight degree. i care more about being healthy.
>When did you give up on this journey?
when i figured out that most cheerleader/model types have a shitty personality and hit their peak in high school and college.
>Do you feel like shit when you fap like you are less of a man that you deserve better than being alone or are you happy being alone?
nah. if i cared more, i might feel bad. all i need right now is fuck buddies until i find someone who i actually like.

Why do this? I've been 2 weeks without fapping and I've grown to be really agressive and irritated like I was ready to explode all the time.
Not to mention my libido must be huge or I'm just sexualy frustrated.
But anyways I've got a girlfriend before by just doing nothing and being how I am which is uninterested in most things but now things seem to taken up to the worse.

A guy that does life right.

It's hospital policy unfortunately

I wish we had answers

Worse? Explain

I'm trying to just fap once a month and it's really difficult. I do it so women will be attracted to my aura or some shit. I socialize more when I'm sexually frustrated

I stopped caring when I learnt that the number one thing women value the most is money and status.

I always wanted to bang an asian chick that looks like this

There are so many things that are broken that leaves a man unfulfilled. I know it's biological but we rely on women for a lot of things. And the women aren't doing their part..

Because living life as a woman is life on easy mode. We need women but not vice versa. This is why we go to such lengths just to be able to get affection and compassion, it's part of who we are as emotional and sensitive creatures.

Pull it faggot

you would pull terry's shaft

Stopped caring a long time ago, you start to realize all women are where's, or at least attention whores. You don't notice it at first but just watch what they do, most things they do, it's to get attention. Most women I know are also slobs, they don't clean up after themselves and expect you to do it, I could go on about how they all thing they're entitled to being treated like a princess but I think I've said enough

winners never quit and quitters get a sex change

Worse as in the same lifestyle I've been leading doesn't attract any girls and I haven't got new friends in a long while.
That bitch was the only gf I had and she was a top notch piece of shit but when you're desperate you'll take any girl with decent+ looks.

>about being attractive to women
define being attractive. being clean? or buff? or smart? or witty? and i'm happy being alone after many failed relationships with people in general, not only women. i started to like myself more now cus i don't give a fuck what someone else thinks about me anymore. i just live, alone, all by myself and do whatever the fuck i want.

Well I'm not saying you should go and cut off your dick and be a woman just to live life more easily, but it's just the way it is. Life's unfair, we put women on a pedestal and we're supposed to be treated like shit and just accept it because we're the 'rougher gender'. At the very least with all of this, you get complete and total freedom as a man to do what you want, women are generally a bit more restricted.

it's true they're selfish. I wish fapping was more fulfilling. I get jaded after a jizz

Don't act like most men aren't selfish themselves as well. Truth is, both genders are equally terrible and think that the other gender is the problem and never them.

I guess I've been looking at this from only my perspective

So apparently this guy makes millions by taking photos of himself sticking his dick into random celebrities?

he found the glitch in the matrix

What being fit boils down to:
1) You should do it for yourself, because you actually care about your health - and by doing so, people will see you take care of yourself and helps your get noticed by girls - not more. But once you do get noticed, it helps you to talk to them.
2) If you want a 9 or 10/10 with an awesome body, you can't expect to have a bad body yourself. You have to become what you want to attract. Sure, there are some exceptions here and there where you see hot girls with meh-guys, but you simply can't expect this to happen to you.