PRETTY FUCKED UP STORY ABOUT A GUY WHO GOT EVICTED FROM APARTMENT FOR NOT PAYING RENT, BUT...COMPLETLY NAKED

PRETTY FUCKED UP STORY ABOUT A GUY WHO GOT EVICTED FROM APARTMENT FOR NOT PAYING RENT, BUT...COMPLETLY NAKED.

>Student, 23, didn't pay his rent for 7 months and refused to move out. His roommate, who is also a flat owner called the police multiple time but everytime the guy said he had no place to go so police coudn't remove him until the court rules so. The owner had to live with his intruder roommate for 7 months with no cash from him.
>Using the agreement they both singed up he sent guys stuff away at the adress he wrote on renting contract, so intruder started to using his clothes!
>After the court ruled the guy must move out and he didn't, owner decided not to call the police. He removed his unwanted roommate remaining stuff like iPhone, charger and wallet outside the house, and sent it to intruder's registered adress, took his stolen clothes and kicked out the guy after he was getting out of the shower. He also used the video intercom to record the fall of his confident 'friend'.
>By doing so and having injuction that this guy doesn't live there he fucked him completly byt taking away all legal possibilites for him to get into that apartment again: registration of residence was removed, his stuff weren't in that apartment, there is no reason to let him back in. He is an intruder who tries to get into someone's property, also nude in public.
>He was arrested for tresspassing and public nudity after an hour of attempting to open the locked door of his ex-roommate house...

SOURCE and VIDEO: liveleak.com/view?i=e69_1469106390

So we need to find the landlords name. That's some kike shit

The naked one's name is Dawid Lewandowski, he lives in Łódź, Poland now. That's all I know

You must haven't been roommates with a bum.

He removed the stuff, that's pretty much stealing. I wouldn't comply with someone who threw away my things. Never.

well maybe he thought that the guy would leave if he sent his staff away. It was all legal, if you sing an agreement there's often a requirement to give an adress where you want your stuff to be sent if you forget something or deny to move out.

Wait, who are we defending here? I'm defending the guy who wasn't kicked out.

me too. If fucker didn't pay me rent for 7 moths...I wouldn't wait 7 moths.

>Mah stuff.
You sign an agreement and he rids of your stuff according the agreement it's not theft.

you know what else is just like stealing? not paying someone for 7 months.

more like with a sausage

proof that Cred Forums will argue about absolutely everything

tiny ass, tiny brain, tiny wallet

poor guy
all he wanted was to be nude and live with his friend

you know what else is just like stealing?
making people read your faggot post
you stole my valuable time

youre just getting mad because everyone sided with the landlord, you must be a free-loading piece of shit too.

I can't believe anyone on Cred Forums would seriously defend a jew.

we on Cred Forums have always loved Jews.
This isn't Cred Forums mr alt-right nazi

>A Jew
Because the guy didn't pay for his shit and got kicked out the other guy is a kike?

That's right trick the goyim, Cred Forums always loved the Juden