Be 15

>be 15
>big son of a bitch, 6'4" and chubby
>but still socially retarded and ever-virgin
>everyone calls me Moose
>school is filled with wiley shitskins
>trap music in the halls and fights every lunch period (we had off campus lunches)
>only real friend is a little asian kid named Raymond
>dumb slut dating one the giganigga linebackers decides to come on to Raymond to make her boyfriend jealous
>Raymond foolishly accepts and lets her get him drunk and fuck him.
>she takes pictures after the act, while Raymond is a sleep
>pictures "mysteriously" leak and everyone expects the giganigga to slaughter Raymond at lunch
Shall I go on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlOJM4yUkkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for interest, Raymando better whoop that giganigga ass.

Raymond only fear bad grades

bumping

>Me and Raymond share a lunch period, usually go to McDonalds and everyone knows this
>We throw together our lunch money to pay some kid for a ride as far from the school as we can go
>Kid is about as strange as they come, car is a brand new Nissan but smells strongly of weed and has cheese stains everywhere.
>He drives us for 45 minutes into the country and eventually deep into the woods
>Gets out of the car with his keys and says he has to run an errand
>Disappears into the woods leaving me and Raymond alone
>Thoroughly irked, me and Raymond search the kids car
>Yup, ounces of weed, and what I now know was probably hundreds of dollars worth of coke
>We sit in the car like retards for another hour
One more?

Bump

Lurking

Go on.

Obviously a setup. Should've gotten out and ran. Or smoked it then ran.

Jesus Christ OP pre type that shiat

Moose hurry

Hurry up nig

youtube.com/watch?v=HlOJM4yUkkA

>Drives into woods
>Gets out to do errands
>Stays in car
0/8

Holy fuck you are slow moose. Come on big fella hurry the fuck up. I have to play destiny

>It is blisteringly hot and the car is baking like an oven so Raymond and I take our shirts off and stuff them in the glove box
>Thoroughly bored, we decide to roll up and smoke some of the weed.
>Neither of us are experienced and we end up losing allot of it as we roll up, but eventually we get it going
>Smoke as much as we can, not realizing that it takes time for the high to kick in
>When it does kick in, we both start tweaking off our asses
>Suddenly headlights appear in the entrance to the parking lot
>Raymond ducks down to hide, I hop on top of him and pull over a blanket on top of us, hiding us.
>I'm crushing him but we're surprisingly well hidden
Another?

Punchline is everyone loves Raymond.
Calling it now

Yes of course another but type faster

>Stick shirts in glove box.
Why not get out of car?
>Parking lot
You're in the middle of the woods.
Going with this guy.

Type faster moose

Stranger leaves you and friend in car with all his drugs or in other words money
Stranger gone for like an hour, and you're in high school on a lunch break?
Smite him kek lords

>We are being baked like Jews in an oven under the blanket together
>Both of us are drenched in sweat, our sweaty faces rubbing against one another as Raymond makes indecipherable mumbles
>I realize I am the second coming of Jesus, truly a force to be reckoned with
>Angelic wings sprout from my back and I boner up a big one in appreciation of my Father and the holy spirit
>I pop up from the blanket suddenly to see the giganigga and his goons searching the car
>They freak out and scream like motherfuckers
>Raymond is peeing himself while my buttock drives into his bladder, dirtying my crotch and ass area (remember this)
>The nigger squad, who I perceive as demons, run out of the car in fear as I chase after them
>One of them pulls a gun on me, and in the distance I see the weirdo kid watching me in the woods, carrying a large sack

carry on

If this is op I wasted 20 minutes of my fucking life

Yawn

Come on OP get with it

Go on, please.
>select all images with grass

Check my get btw

I no longer care, later OP

Op died.

Op hurry up you kent

>I find out the Nissan was actually the Giganiggas car
>Him pointing a gun at my head sobers me up
>I try to explain myself, but realize the true version of the story doesn't add up
>Trying to be a good friend, I decide to multitask and get Raymond out of shit as well
>I say we were making out in the car and say that the piss on both of us is proof we were crotch to crotch at the time
>The giganigga considers this, and tells Raymond to get out of the car
>They shake hands and make up
>As he does this though, his gun goes off and blows my brains out, splattering all over everyone and into the giganigga's high top
>Raymond tries to lighten the mood and says "Your hair looks great today, did you put some moose in it?"
>Everybody loves Raymond
Ba Dum Tss!

this

Post more faggot, i knew a guy named Moose.

It would appear as though I've developed psychic abilities.

Op probably died in the car while he was typing and now we will never know the true end of the story