Girlfriends little sister we are home alone and i can hear her in her room using a vibrator...

girlfriends little sister we are home alone and i can hear her in her room using a vibrator. she flirts with me all the time what should i do

Other urls found in this thread:

simitator.com/generator/facebook/chat
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell her you got something better for her to use

what if it back fires?

Play it off like it was a bad joke

bro, it won't. she wouldn't be doing it home alone with you

do it or op is a fag

Rape

she so fucken hot guys. really thinking i will try some thing

hey its not some random bitch this could effect my relation ship and me seeing my daughter.
but im gonna knock on the door and and just open it and see what happens

If dubs you knock on her door and say "I can hear you, you know ?"

For one OP, I know your faggot ass has a cell phone which has a camera on it. Get the fuck off your ass and record that shit. As she is about to bust a nut, open the door with your dick in your hand and you'll thank me later.

roll

good idea

yeah and then you open the door

also record it

wish me luck fuckers.. ill keep open so i can tell ya wat happens

record it

Good luck OP. record it or take pictures.

Those facial piercings - no way this girl will turn down an offer of illicit activity.

so i knocked on the door opened in. no shit she was full pink vibrator deep in her pussy. i fagged out and was like oh fuck and came back to my room.

she just text me.

I hope this didn't happen.

go back there you fucking idiot

youre a fucking faggot

what did she say

Go back in and say that your dick'll please her better than any vibrator, faggot

fuck up cunt you be in my situation.

Dude, man the fuck up and walk in there with cock in hand

i would kill to be in your situation

her text said what the hell why didnt you wait for me to say come in. HOW much did you see..

what should i reply like no shit

Dick pic

This shit isnt real

Op u fag lord get in there
Time to shine nigger

"enough for this to happen"
AND THEN YOU SEND A DICK PIC

if my daughter wasnt on the line i would def in a hart beat. but thats not the case

First of all, take a screenshot, fucking liar

This op, screen shot the msg

common guys i have to play it some what safe fuck. i sent i saw alot waiting for reply

>girlfriends little sister we are home alone
>i can hear her in her room using a vibrator
>she flirts with me all the time
>what should i do

Fake and gay, sage

Do it and reply oh fuck, that's an accident. See her response

okay one sec it on my fb messanger so ill just block out the names k

Tell her you're sorry it was a honest accident and tell her you didn't see as much as you would have like to see

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

*knock knock*
"House kipping"
repeat until satisfied

if she's like "WTF user"
all you have to say is
"ha it was a joke, you couldnt handle my dick anyways"

I hope you send her a dick pic and if she gets mad you tell her you have recorded her. Don't be a fag, OP

F5 F5 F5 F5....

this guy has the right idea Don't be a faggot OP

Don't you fucking think is her fantasy, massive faggot?

she has seen the message no reply. ill take screen shot after her reply k

Walk in "sorry I thought I heard my phone vibrating, have you seen it?"

OP is a faggot. He wont deliver screenshot

Kek

you come here to ask what to do instead of just fucking going in and letting happen whatever happens.
faggot confirmed.if you really want it,then go for it instead of being a fucking fruit,faggot fuck.

If she freaks out, just say you sent it to even the score and cancel it out.

Screen shot OP
or you are wasting our time

Here, OP, Best fake chat jenny I could find at short notice...

simitator.com/generator/facebook/chat

All this bait everyone is falling for

Trips of truth

How stupid do you have to be to believe this.

>1. This is real and OP is a beta cuck faggot
>2. This is fake and OP is less of a faggot for 8/10 bait
There is only one solution

Lol. Those shitty tattoos tho...

Have to Cred Forums really stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

screen shot comming now still no reply tho

was trying to wait for more comments but you guys are soo pushy

Rub one out and make sure she hears you

OH OP IS NOT A FAGGOT

enjoy prison

So did you get anything good?

she has replyed now text says really how embarrassing im sorry you had to walk in on that. i just cant help my self some times

FUCK DUDE SHE WANTS YOUR FUCKING \d\

tell her that there's nothing wrong with it

That's an invite bro. Either make sure she hears or sees you, or, send her a dick pic

"You could have asked me (insert winky emoji)" test the waters op. If true, you already saw her knuckle deep with a vibrator and she ain't yelling

dont be sorry its normal i get like that to some time.dont be embarrassed you have no reason to be

How on earth do you have a GF if you are this impossibly not-smooth? You could have played this off as funny and sexy Cred Forumsraj

send dick pick and write "now we are even"

judging by her profile pic looks like she has a boyfriend already, and a lot of women are naturally flirty even if they can help it or not.

you fucked up OP you had one chance and you blew it

"haha I don't mind seeing stuff like that"

I always wondered. Can you get in trouble for watching a minor masturbate. Not that I would but is that illegal?

Yeah OP Blew it like the load you could have blew all over her sweet tits but now you just suck even more in life

nioce.

>Not that I would
You don't belong here.

Just say hearing her vibrator made you so horny you weren't thinking straight and apologize sincerely. Win win

Roll

This could work. It's pretty nuclear though

did blow it haha fucker.. dont know if i should tell you her reply. after all the op bullshit

This, op. This

If your gf is hot and you want to continue your relationship, do nothing.

If the above isn't true, then fuck her

ThIs one is smart

Do it bro

best option

Come on OP, don't be a pussy

this

what she say?

Tell her you can help

> bust a nut

This

Never forget the day OP wasn't a faggot

that's ariel rebel, faggot

Just tell her "no worries everyone wanks now and then, I personally do it to your picture"

go on Cred Forums... duh.

you guys ready for her reply yet lol .

text says

plz dont tell sky she will kill me for doing that in the house while your here. dont take this wrong but did you like what you saw. i dont know if im what you call good looking. :/

This op. This can be a bit of a flirt and a joke, but could easily be your ticket to gf sister pussy

Fuck her.

Screen shot.

Dude.

Get.
That.
Pussy

this shit's fake and gay. but go fuck her if it isn't

KEK

Fuck her dude.

Bull fucking shit. Screenshot

If real. FUCK HER FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY JUST DOOOOO IT

>ITT: Beard fantasy at it's finest

Stop texting, you're just building a pyre for yourself. Whatever you decide to do, go have the conversation in person.

Screen shots of the fucking text OP

Second this

this guy dick head who is ariel rebel? coz it defiantly no her name he name is tasmen

go to her now

Just write: "Go ahead. I like the sound of your vibrator. And dont worry. This is our little secret, ok?" If she agrees then you can go in for the kill!

Tell her she is a beautiful woman

Omfg how can beta like this score so fucking easily

tell her she's pretty enough to make your cock throb

She was thinking of you while doing it. I guarantee you

samefagging i know.
'don't get me wrong you are hot as fuck, and i guess if you can't help it sometimes... maybe i can' SAY IT AND YOU ARE GETTING HEAD.

SCREENSHOT THAT! Either you a liar or you are living the dream, man. Cred Forumss got your back!

>This
Dubs dont lie

fuck screen shoot you can believe me or not i already wasting enough time time i replyed to her text.
its okay i wont tell her she will just jump to me being a perv lol . and i dont think i should really awnser you question coz you my sister in-law and it bad enough i almost did walk out lol

Ask for pics faggot

Your gf know her sister has a crush on you

wake up

if you are really OP and this is really happening then I fucking hate you

what makes you say that?

OP is making Gary Johnson sad.

Screen shots or the Johnson will never make it to the white house.

Jesus christ an invite to fuck her if I have ever seen one, and your still here posting. You sir are a fucking idiot. You must be one of those faggots who post trap threads on a regular basis here.

Tell her why doesn't she keep using it while you shove your cock in her?

Screenshot nigger

This is sweet OP, it's nice to see you making friends with your gf's fam.

Really gf or wife? Is the in-law thing a projection or actual?

Only you OP can Make Cred Forums Great Again

Why would gf get mad if she masturbated otherwise

Ask her to finish while you listen.

OP is obviously a fag of which magnitude is rarely seen.

she seen message and typing now. fuck this could really back fire bad guys gotta play it cool. and to awnser some ones question before the reason i have a hot ass gf and iv keeped her is cause i make sure i do every thing in away that cant be pointed back to me im smooth fucker just wait and see

What a tease

This

Pussy

famous last words of a faggot who thinks he is a playa

What she say?

If ur gf is hot, why r u going 4 that skank?

Then just tease her with "were you thinking of me" or something to keep the option open in the future if gf dont work out

hey ill fucken screen shot soon okay just let me work my magic. and ill try and get a pic sent so i can show you guys

if this works out we need pics bruh.

you fucked up when you came to Cred Forums, a true winner would have done it and posted pics later

> no screenshot
> sage goes in all fields

Waiting faggot

Why post this shit if you aren't even going to commit

Believe it when we see it. A real playing NIGGA can chat and post at the same time and not lose his cool

If she's not into you tell her yah got a sharpee with her name on it

this

Hahaha, this one killed me

You type like a child.

OP will deliver......... I'm sure of it

okay okay her reply its a long one so cool your beans fuckers

Thats how most of america does it. Ive gotten used to it lol but you gotta stop being surprised

OP here:

She won't send me any pics unless she gets some of mine. Post a good dick pic I can send her

Send her a pic of your own dick, faggot

Why not send yours? Fag

Send her yours you faggot

that would be fucking dumb just be a man and go over there and make a real in front flash

We need a screenshot though

has to be yours if you are ever going to give it to her

hes obviously shitting himself that she is gonna use it against him

How old is she

Send her a pictur of your own dick you fucking idiot

post your own,you small dicked faggot. what are going to do? send her a 30 incher and then go over and unpack your 2 inch mangina? fuck off

tbh if you think about sending one dick pic yours is a must

What the shit

Fuck her already

Just go fuck her you idiot. Screw the whole damn thing.

But would saying it's not even his be a better excuse?

james plz it okay if we talk and sky dose not have to know about any of this. you opinion matter to me and it will help me with my self confidence. you know how messed up i was when zack dumbed me for steph. and who better to ask then my brother-inlaw you been apart of this family for 6 years now and help me with so much before so why not now when im asking for it

SHLONGHERYOUFOOL

tell she to turn you on, she wont see a flacid dick 4 sure

You're committing a criminal offense already op.

Idiots why would he send his own ?

His gf might be able to identify him if her sister shows her the chat history ...

Yeah. 14 with those tattoos. Kys.

he's a bitch anyway. he walked in and now all they do is send messages to each other. imagine this situation 20 years ago. you'd either have to man up or let it go

No way in hell the chick in those pics is 14. If so, you are already going to jail anyway, so might as well get a fuck out of it

ABORT!!!

You dun goofed. Chance blown. Just accept it, you're gay, full of shit, or a beta cuck.

>falling for that shitty bait

Rub one out, make sure she sees through the cracked door and hears you, she'll walk in. Guaranteed

she 18 guys. and we are aussies

Need screens hots nikka

this is hilarious, i dont think he should do it considering hes been in this for six years??? personally i dont know how i could show myself in that house again if i fucked the sister. and op mentioned a daughter too? nahh lol.

Everyone just got hit by a fake op though lol. It was fake as fuck because when did op mention pics??? He fucking saw that shit already so fuck it theres no need for pics.

Send mine bud

Screenshot?

OP, you managed to post one screencap. Keep going with screencaps, or else Imma call you out as a lying piece of shit getting off on the attention.

OP back again:

Did as thread instructed. She went to grab condoms but told me to shower before she gets home. Dubs decides what I do next.

>das how we does in merica
>14

Derail thread.

go in! she fucking horny! she will love real dick hot and big inside of her instad of that vibrator..

grow a pair and make fucking move!

sorry resized img

>im asking for it.

Seriously, what more do you need?

yeah right, op isn't this good at grammar

Dude, you need to make a creenshot..YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM, MAN.

Beside that, Sharing is caring.

Dubs decides? Fuck you, op, fuck you.

Abort.

Sage.

Jack off and stop messaging

It's almost 6am in Australia she wants you man

soo i i texted back.

ahh fuck yes tasman your hot as fuck you defently dont have to worry about that and if shit was difrent i would be in there helping you instead of us messaging. now promice me that sky want find out about this

this
plausible deniability

>in order for me to get sex with the underage sister of my gf, I need a high quality picture of a penis

Come on op, Make Cred Forums Great Again

Gtfo my thread
>not OP

>tasman

what the fuck name do you have

this. just... this. a lot of summer goin' on in here.

She's not underage you faggot. That wasn't OP. Pay attention.

Top fucking kek.

stick her vibrator in your ass

Well done dickwad, you just admitted on text enough for her to own you for life whenever she needs to in the future.

Fake, gay, fake, gay and fake.

Telling ya, rub one out make sure she hears and sees and she will come in a suck you off. Guaranteed

Too many lies from op with no screenshot.

is some one trying to fake me out haha im the op i can prove it as well

youre dumb as fuck, or a triple troll

As dubs that was the go ahead

Screen cap
dont waste or time OP

hes lying I'm the real op

zz

Then do it! Fuckin screencap this shit! Can't believe so many dumb fucks are lapping this bollocks up!

>kys

Thread finally derailed. Op just a fag.

youre fucking on Cred Forums wasting time already

both these fags are lying. op here

op is fagt, stop fueling this b8 bread

We need proof OP

Vibrator motors don't backfire like an internal combustion engine does.

Cute name, cute kid, hope she sucks you off and it's both of your little secret. Whatever you do just make sure it makes her feel like a queen and maybe it won't ruin your lives.

fuck guys im looking after my 6 month as well as messaging her and trying to keep up with u fags

I'm the real dirty dan

you're

k guys so she saids for me to come to the room and have some fun and i am abot to walk in their with my boxers and stuff but my gf just parked her car in the drive way. what do i do

ABORT MISSION

Not walk in with your boxers, you lying fag??

Fake and gay.

op here she said she wants the dicken

knock on her door and be like i know wht your doing and i want in , then eat her puussy out

Honestly, even if you have a gf, just fucking do her man. Why even question about that? It's in our biology to spread our seed amongst many women.
Your gf isn't worth it, trust me. Don't cheat on her if she rims your ass, but she probably doesn't do it, so fucking cheat on her and fuck that sister man.

Ahh, that's why you're so horny that you're brain is short circuited.

This couid be once un a lifetume. Its you duty to get i. There and held this girl cum!!!!

Do what your parents couldn't do.... FUCKIN ABORT!!!

Get Her to Have a 3 way with her sister

Op here she said she wants to vote for hilary what do?

okay this should prove im op pic of her with my daughter

Sauce though?

fuck guys shes just sitting there in the driveway playing with her phone. im going to go in anyway and do what i can until my girl comes into the house. wish me luck ya

Blow an ovary?

Get in there stupid and pou d an orgasm out of her

tll her that her sister is home and ask for a rain check.

Have you ever let a nasty methy hooker blow you in the park at night for free?

okay this should prove im op pic of me with my bait

Give her one of her own

>with my daughter
N I G G A

Just get it over with and smash, she's nothing special. How old is she.

Op here she's got a dick what do i do?

now fags i can be epic and keep on going with this thread or i can shut it down and now tell you her lates reply. if you guys want let me do my shit. and understand that it might take time to reply some times

She's lookin at the text from her lil' sis about how you tryna make a play for her.

You know that, right?