How do clips work?

How do clips work?

they use magnets

you start by clicking it into your handy dandy firearm, then you blow up a fucking c4axy ass

that's actually a magazine

theres a spring in the bottom of the clip and they push bullets into the gun one by one

decent bait, but overused

Beat me to it

Caliper sprocket servos, mostly analog unless you have money to splash for the higher end clips

What's the difference between a clip and a magazine? Seems like they do the exact same thing to me.

>falling for the b&

Who want to know how to get a 30 rd mag for ur ar 15 in cali???????

They use the power of freedom

There is a magnet inside the weapon that pulls up the bullets

those are actually 100 round assault machine gun clips

>leave cali
>buy mag
>return to cali

A clip it for pistal and a mag is for rifles dumb ass

No theres another cheaper way

You fucking pleb....

Duct tape smaller mags together. You can use popsicle sticks as splints to ensure proper alignment. The standard spring will work for any size of magclip.

If it's b8 it's shit b8. b8 needs to get people mad, not just draw a correction.

>hey guise today I posted a factual inaccuracy on Cred Forums and the idiots reasonably corrected me TOP KEK M8

But why call them something different if they do the same thing? There's no reason a pistol can't have a magazine or that a clip couldn't be a *kind* of magazine.

I'm not a yank so I'm having a hard time appreciating this bait, do American really get riled up over this shit?

Lol, dumbass watches too many movies...

Pistols do use magazines. The bullets go in a magazine and sometimes you use a clip to make that quicker.

A magazine is when the bullets are in a contained fashion. A clip, the bullets are exposed. Look up m1 grand clip

Clips hold bullets. Magazines hold and feed bullets.

Clip magazines have the ammo stuffed inside them. There's a spring inside it that lowers when ammo is added and pushes it out when shot. See that little hole on the side? The bottom of the clip magazine can slide out and over that part to lock in and create extended clips and deliver more deadly firepower. Every single mass shooter ever has utilized this tactic. Doing this turns even handguns into basically AR15's or Assault Rifle 15's (the 15 is the amount of magazines attached together). This is why we need Hillary Clinton in the white house to enact some sensible gun laws but the evil NRA wants to keep extended clip mags in the hands of its mass murderers who make up 80% of the yearly 30,000 gun violence deaths (the rest being white on black hate crimes).

>m1 grand

Not just Yanks; most gun owners or shooters. It's a bit like calling your car a bus

A clip is actually used to load a magazine. On a M1 the magazine is built into the gun and the clip is what puts the bullets into the magazine.

They are powered by gas, very similar to airsoft, it's' just better stuff. Like a jet plane to a regular car.

This is the difference....idiot

ITT: people pretend to know what their talking about

Did someone say something about high capacity assault style clippazines?

Yall are so mad about guns yet youll never shoot anyone worth shooting haha

I don't need to worry about the difference between a mag and a clip because I don't live in a shit hole.

Jesus Christ is that a round drum clip magazine bolt? I thought those things only existed on call of duty and the movies. Why would any sane American need one of those unless if they wanted to murder as many children as possible with their fully semi automatic bolt action rifles?