Sup Cred Forums?

sup Cred Forums?

what does pussy taste like?

well i just lost my appetite

I guess iron in a way. Depending on the pussy , they generally all taste alike unless the bitch don't shower.

depends on how clean it is.....

salty milk and coins

I'm assuming it depends on the girl to. Like white girls probably taste different than asian girls.

milk and salty coins

fuck...that is so true now that i think about it

Nope.

Milk and salty coins.

Blood

Skittles in this case

salty milk and coins

What the fuck is wrong with the girls you are eating out. Pussy shouldn't taste like anything. It should taste pretty neutral and if you taste otherwise, it's probably a gross ass bitch.

More like raw chicken breast with a hint of lemon

dubs speaks
>milk and salty coins

Obvious virgin. Never spent time with a woman at all probably. Lul

Asian girls are definitely an acquired taste, aka kinda sour milk tasting at first. White girls, on the other hand is pretty much just skin, and honestly makes it way more enjoyable

you've obviously have never eaten vagina before my friend

Hiya newfriend.
>coins( lightly salted) side of milk

Did your big virgin 16 year old brother tell you that?

bulking good

SALT
MILK
COINS

>going down on chicks who probably haven't showed in days
>munching on all of that delicious yeast
>thinking it's normal

You have fun with that, bud.

Just find someone who hasn't worn deodorant all day and lick their armpit. That's pretty close.

Dude pls stop...I don't think you get something...

shut up virgin.

salted milk and coins

Lick the negative side of a battery, tastes the same

/thread

>Virginity intensifies
I won't even try to explain, man..

this is not a bbw. this is fucking disgusting.

ill vote for trump, not because i agree with him but i dont see how clinton could do any better than him. also she is a untrustworthy person

Kill yourself politifag . Keep being a consumer and retard thinking your votes actually are worth shit dickface

vagina is a mashup of weirdly shaped folds of fat, skin and meat. It gets wet often because of piss, sweat and cunt slime while being squeezed most of the day by tight panties.
Its almost by definition a nasty stinky place full of all kinds of bodily fluids. Unless the girl just came out of shower, there is no way it can have a nautral taste, you fucking virgin idiot.