I fucking hate monkeys so much

I fucking hate monkeys so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

hindi.pradesh18.com/videos/bihar/patna/when-people-beat-baboon-to-death-in-patna-1447108.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i ask myself whos the real monkey here

/thread

The monkey is the one on the ground getting his shit kicked in. Did you not take biology?

Nice dubs. Fuck you.

:^)

the guy on the ground

Harrambe did nothing wrong!

I'm guessing the monkey injured someone before this?

Animal abuse is wrong.... kinda... I mean nothing's inherently wrong, but THAT is definitely wrong.

story? why are they beating that dog?

we don't really know what happened, that monkey could have killed a toddler or some shit.

It's not a dog, it's a sheep.

Okay? You act like toddlers don't attack monkeys all the time.

the guy getting beat was a rapist

Thank you. I'm surprised monkey meat isn't more common in the world

Toddlers do attack monkeys all that time , I seen it.

but those are indians

>seen

Monkeys are a mess in india they will literally rob you of anything and everything on streets. Food, purse, money whatever you got they will take it and jump away. If you choose to sleep on the roof of your house (flat roof/high heat), you get cold air during the night but wake the fuck up before 5 in the morning or get bitchslapped by these damn monkeys jumping across everyones houses!

Same in Cleveland.

Lol what are they pissy about? Did one of their wives leave them for the monkey?

Tech support kick off...

Okay? I'm a human. Human > Monkey.

If a monkey fucks with me or mine, it's not getting a trial, it's getting a bullet to the brain.

As a human, human lives are more important to me than animal lives. How is that up for debate to fucking anyone? No other animal would look at it any other way.

i just see apes killing a monkey

I'd like to see them do the same shit with one of their billions of garbage-eating cows

They kill their gods

Teri Indian choot which Lund

roll

>story?

some kid claimed a monkey bit him, villagers chased down random monkey and beat the snot out of said monkey.

hindi.pradesh18.com/videos/bihar/patna/when-people-beat-baboon-to-death-in-patna-1447108.html

a being of pure edges. Your shitty little family of garbage means nothing. I would fuck the dog shit out of 5 of the women in that picture, but besides that? these people are useless.

I guess that's what the roll is for? who will i have sex with?

I love all the effective blows to the shoulder they were delivering. That'll kill it faster.