Dear liberal faggots

Dear liberal faggots,
How do you justify how fucked up your candidates and leaders are?
Also do it without saying "Yeah well wut about wut bush did?"
youtube.com/watch?v=4A98GlPJ6pE

no u

Hillary really isn't that liberal chief. Really just feels like you're oversimplifying things.

>implying obama isnt equally guilty
You sound like commie fags who say "well da wasnt real communism" to disassociate themselves from communist liberals that prove how bullshit their movement is.

Obama isn't that liberal either, he's pretty much just like Clinton.

You sound like a moron who does not even have the ability to understand concepts without simplifying them to the level of a child.

Just like all conservatives don't believe the same thing with different levels of extremism, all liberals don't believe the same things in the same way.

Think more before you try and talk.

>isnt that liberal
>all liberals believe differently
Nice one, retard.
Cant even type one sentence without contradicting yourself.

It's not contradictory, you're just a moron.

They're liberal, but lean toward conservatism and right wing ideas compared to what I'd argue is the position of most liberals.

Take a few deep breaths, read my posts and try to answer without having a temper tantrum.

Again with the edgy commie kid logic
>it doesnt fit my personal definition of communism therefore anything bad they do does not reflect or associate with the movement.
Also yes you did contradict yourself, fucktard.

There is so much room between communism and Clinton, but once again you clearly are incapable of mustering the brainpower required to understand something this simple.

Never said anything about clinton having to do with communism.
I said you use the same evasive logic that autistic commie kids use.
Go be a retard somewhere else.

Trump is a cockroach who will be squished by the voters. squish squish. all his impotent followers will cry like the spoiled babies they are.

That's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that everyone you've mentioned is liberal, but Obama and Clinton are not very liberal.

I'm going to have to connect every dot for you I guess. This means that as a liberal, Clinton does not represent my views, because I'm more left than her.

It's crazy how completely braindead you are.

>666
Take your devil lies elsewhere!

and again as ive pointed out over and over again
You keep using that autistic communist kid logic
>Das not real communism so the baggage of the soviets doesnt fall on communism as a movement cause its not my personal view of what communism is
>das not a real liberal and therefore doesnt fall on liberalism as a movement cause it doesnt fit my personal view of what the liberal party is about.
Still your candidate, faggot.

No, she's a liberal but I'm more liberal. This is the case with many liberals in our country.

She's not my candidate because things aren't that black and white you drooling waste.

You are utterly retarded if you still need further elaboration to get the point I'm giving you.

>Hes a faggot who sucks dick but im a bigger faggot who gets pounded by 10 black guys at a time and therefore he is straight
That is literally your logic here.
That doesn't make her anyless the liberal candidate representing the left.
Just because one insignificant little faggot says "well im a bigger faggot so therefore other faggot isnt faggot enough to be apart of the faggot club."

Fuck this board is filled with edgy teenagers. Do your homework kid, this conversation is over.

>lost argument just call them edgy and run away
>kid
>confirmed autistic pseudo intellectual

So glad we have a viable alternative to the Liberals