Muslims are violent

Muslims are violent

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/
youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

water is wet

Air is gas, your point?

/thread

Do you have the same pic but with blood on his hands on face?

So who are we gone force the new ISIS video on boys?

bestgore.com/beheading/multiple-men-beheading-cattle-hoist-hook-slaughterhouse-isis/

>mfw I've never made a .webm

>never made a webm
Please teach me!

OH GOD!

NOT BEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Muslims are violent but they are a small extremist minority and the majority of Muslims strongly condemn them.

It isn't okay to generalize an entire group of people based on the action of a few.

The Muslim world is somewhat decadant and corrupt, but not because of the religion, instead due to decades of imperialism and coups which has then allowed Wahhabism to thrive.

Using Saudia Arabia as an example of Islam is like using Uganda as an example of Christianity. Believing ISIS represents Islam is like believing the Lord's Liberation Army represents Christianity. In both cases, the groups use religion as a means of controlling the uneducated and illiterate masses in order to form armies and then use said armies for their own twisted political gain.

Most polls you see about Muslims being extremist only interview ~100-1000 people which isn't enough to represent the entire Muslim world.

So called "sword verses" from the koran are incredibly understudied and are really about defending yourself from opression and fighting those who fight you; in the context of those verses, Muhammad and muslims were being attacked and oppressed by the Quraish tribe that ruled Mecca at the time. Muhammad didn't fight more than 10 battles in his lifetime, and the few that he did were in response to the Quraish, while the last one was in response to rumors of Byzantine invasion in Syria (which never occured)

Muslims only account for less than 5% of terrorist attacks in America since 1980, Jews actually conduct more according to the FBI (mainly because of JDL)

Sweden has actually seen a decrease in rapes between 2014-2016. Most refugees are women and children.

Quit being a racist and ignorant faggot, you racist and ignorant faggot.

>tfw people will say pasta bait

Write a fucking essay why don't you

Muslims are still violent terrorist though. Love peace and chicken grease only work from afar. When someone is smashing your head in with a rock...apologizing doesn't stop the fact that you're going to die

>Sweden has actually seen a decrease in rapes between 2014-2016. Most refugees are women and children.

what happened?

What's going on? There been another terrorist attack? I don't even watch the news anymore.

Jews and muslim are the same
Recto Verso

In b4 "But the majority is against!"

It's not that majority you should be concerned with. It's that majority that should speak out against that minority.

Yeah no shit, it's every week with these goat fuckers and then we get this faggot. claiming they condemn the violent ones. Sure as fuck are doing plenty to stop it

ALLAHHUAKBAR ONE DAY WE WILL KILL ALL YOU FAGGOTS

Religion of peace

what happened? I dont watch the news

it wasn't musslims it was TRUMP and his ALT RIHGT NEONAZIS FROG FAGS

bombings and stabbings.
nothing to do with Islam as unsual.

sample size of 600 muslims
not broad enough

As brutal as the Australian system is I think Europe and the rest of the world could probably learn a lesson by just throwing "refugees" into camps and then sending them back home after a year instead.

SHUT UP RANDY

Fuck off with the apologist bullshit. You're a fucking disgrace. It's a regressive and harmful culture that needs wiping out. Saying Sweden's rape rate went down or that most immigrants are women and children and not backing it up with a shred of proof makes you a fucking beta fag got. You can lick their feet if you want, you sniveling useless piece of shit, but their culture is poised to swallow ours through violence, overbreeding, and the excuses people like you make for them within a few short generations. Pic related, its you.

What are you talking about?
There's nothing about a terrorist attack on any of the news outlets.

you need to kys asap

youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Wait, what happened? I'm out of the loop on this one, boys.

Well it's a decrease because if a brown person does it, it's covered up

Sauce

no

>1 "muslim" does something bad
>ALL MOSLEM BAD BUILD LE WALL SANDBAG NIGERS REEE

Nope, not at all

/thread

Way more than 1

is that you JIDF

mussies are simply filth , justify all you like but we still see the actions of you cunts , state is just a few but guess what they arnt rocking up to our churches and they are to yours and yet you fuckers do nothing about it . You cunts are all accountable as the fucker who pulls the trigger

Stay there

Sure, provided you stay on your mudskin continent.

Dumbs in this thread: 43

they're not exactly the mellowest bunch are they?

Member when Muslims werent killing hundreds of people everyday for their religion? Member?

i like muslims