Can someone please explain to me one thing that Canada has ever done that people actually gave a shit about?

Can someone please explain to me one thing that Canada has ever done that people actually gave a shit about?

It's by far the most useless "first world country" on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We recently lowered down a lot of the coal we burn to help stop air pollution, and we have pretty good health care as long as you're ok with slightly higher taxes

Ever heard of penicillin you dumbass?

Like I said, fucking worthless.

It's not first world and never was.
And we are in the process of giving away our major cities to sand niggers and chinks.

We are pretty much leading the health industry, and we give a fuck about the environment and peoples feels. We also like weed and have a weedman leading our country.

Thats why people are so chill here cus we're diverse and everyone just has a good time nomsayin (no stress no sweat no sticks no seeds no stems)

D day
By definition it's first world. First world means allied with the US during the cold war

They developed insulin, you dumb fuck. Fleming was Scottish

Even though this is obviously bait, let me ask you a question. What makes America better than Canada? Sure you may have a larger population (of fatties) and a bigger army, but I don't see anything else that special, the only reason you guys are number 1 in the first place is because of your big army

Who said OP is american? Just like a canadian...assuming shit they have no idea about

This guy has head so far up his own ass it's redonculous

Meh, I'd assume anyone trying to defend America is most likely American

We invented Basketball! I fucking hate basketball but we did it.

Amerifag here.
Implying Canada needs your approval, faggot. Leave the nice people alone.

Maple syrup, enjoyed by millions of morbidly obese Americans everyday. Also the lack of what we have done is good in a way as we have not started any wars that kill millions of people and still manage to contain a stage 4 developed country.

Toronto is better than literally 99% of america
Crime is way WAY lower
Invented Insulin (americans need this shit so bad-so much diabeetus)
Invented Imax theater
Invented Hockey
Invented Basketball
Invented Poutine
Invented Standard Time
Commercial Jets
Snowplows
Instant Replay
Pacemakers
Alkaline Batteries (AA)
Paint Roller
Burning down the white house (it's a Canadian thing. look it up)

And Tim hortons, TD bank is Canadian you dumb fucks. Ever wonder what the T stands for? It's Toronto.

Continue on with the decline of your shit country that USED to be "#1"

We domesticated the North American House Hippo.

lookie here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

they can kill you kindness

I wouldn't say his head is up his ass, he just seems to have forgotten to take his pride goggles off to see the issues that the country has

my fucking sides.

i remember that shit. well played user

on /pol get

What a bunch of bullshit. The health industry is absolute shit here, extremely costly and inefficient. Long lines, terrible quality, and fucking hospital staff that are rude as fuck because they know there are little consequences for their actions.

Weed becoming legal in this country will drive prices up the wall, and you'll be taxed to shit. Government will have tight control of the market just like LCBO does in Ontario. It's embarrassing to go down to the US and buy Canadian booze for a fraction of the price.

The Conservative govt tried to pass a few bills in regards to weed control, but the Liberal govt rejected it. They don't want weed control, they just want control.

No stress, no sweat, no sticks, no seeds, no stems and no identity either. Just take it up the ass from your govt.

We have kinder eggs and Tim Hortons faggots

You think people like me will stop Selling it if the price goes up??? Get fucked. I'd quit my job and sell herb full time!

Legalization can only bring the price down.
Business 101.

I don't know, a couple Nobel peace prize winners and international peace keepers? Basically we mop up after America

poutine

Will it? Because the govt will just let you just sell it without taxing it at 13%? LOL!!

Nevermind that there will only be a group of "approved" distributors.

Buddy, you wanna sell? Go ahead -- oh, but you need a license first!

$$$ for the govt. I love how you think they're just doing it for people's rights and freedoms. It's about more money for them dipshit, not for street dealers like you.

It baffles me how people want a nanny govt so bad instead of taking things into their own hands.

I'm sure there would be a bit of a crackdown on illegal dealers one the govt starts to lose money though, stay safe out there!

Dude what do you mean by costly? Think of the health care system like a apartment, getting a big large apartment is expensive, but the more people you share that apartment with and make them pay rent the less expensive it gets. If everyone pays a small amount more of taxes then everyone gets it for cheaper. It's a lot better than paying thousands at once for a small surgery. Oh and about the bitchy nurse thing, I've never had that problem, but if i did I would man up and fucking deal with it because I'm getting my health care for way cheaper

I ALREADY sell it without getting taxed. It being legal will raise exactly ZERO of my costs. If anything, it will be cheaper to buy in bulk. No more funding for stopping grow ops.
The only think they can bust a big grow op with is tax evasion. Boo hoo.
My prices wont change. I'll probably have to lower my prices to compete with storefronts.

I miss my house hippo :(

Because they're not trying to stop drug dealers now?

Wrong. France is.

Helped in ww1 and 2 search up Vimy ridge for ww1. We gave aid to American soldiers during Vietnam we also fought in the Korean War. We discovered penicillin. Telephone as well should I go on?

I would imagine that with legalization, however they choose to do it, whether it's through registered private dispensaries or through gov't-run stores, would also come with steeper penalties for illegal trafficking.
I think you're right though, they would have to be competitive with street prices, or else why bother changing dealers?
Tbh though trudeau seems fairly daft so it wouldn't surprise me if the legislation when it happens is a bit backwards.

this

Canada wrecked shit in WW1, and while we weren't quite as fearsome in other conflicts we did liberate the netherlands in WW2

Eh buddy im a different grower from east coast NB ur right it will be very expensive at first, it already is now at medical dispensaries, but even if it goes down which it will, most people dont understand the potential yields involved, outdoor and indoor,it would need to go down to like 140 a oz for some solid fucking indoor like kush romulian pink kush white widow white rhino etc list goes on but unless it gets that cheap they will never snuff out the underground weed markets 5 plants in one of my outdoor patches gave me almost 2 pounds and thats 1 patch

Fuck ya you know what your talking about. I forget what was the first battle the Canadians where in where the Germans used mustard gas everyone ran except the Canadians and they held the line whole being pretty much blinded.

Canada helped the British empire defeat the Axis forces in Europe more so than most of the empires African and far east Asian colonies.