Why the hell isnt there a Wincest thread?

Why the hell isnt there a Wincest thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/53b02e/perfect_cumshot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vouch more wincest

Buuump

someone post their stories, thats my fetish

Did Siscon-Chan post his story part 2 yesterday?

more importantly WHY THE HELL DID SISCON-CHANS THREAD 404 FOR NO REASON

nO he was in the middle of fucking posting it like 15 minutes ago but his thread got fucked and 404'd

Typical Siscon-Chan...

Yeah Im wondering what the hell happened as well, the thread had a decent amount of people in it

How the fuck can you blame Siscon for his thread 404ing?

Siscon come back to us

Bumperoni

Sorry everyone. Something important popped up and I have to attend to it immediately. I deleted the thread since I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for nothing. I'll be back later tonight at around 9PM EST time.

Bullshit, you aren't siscon, he isnt that much of a cunt

How am I being a cunt? I'm sorry that I left you all hanging but duty calls. I'll try to be back for tonight. Sorry again every.

Yeah I'm with Siscon would have at least said something if he had to leave

sauce?

Mac user here, is there a Mac compatible version?

Never had an apple computer so I have no clue why it wouldnt be able to view a png file

nah dude, incest is only for linux

hell yea brotha

Anyone got famchans story?

for the love of god SAUCE!?

Ty based user

Bump

has somebody the rest of this one ?

Column hasn't updated in months, where is he? The story was never completed, I need it!

Actual Siscon here. No clue what happened to the thread, it just 404'd on me. I'm just having something to eat with Scar now though, so keep this thread bumped for 30 minutes or so and I'll make a new thread and link it here.

Anybody have that story of user living with sister and several other girls when an orgy broke out? He got fucked by a girl with a strapon.

column is a fag, he keeps saying he will get on then doesnt

bumping this shit then, i need my fix of damaged little scarlett

Bump then

Anyone got Siscon-Chan story?

It was posted here >704448114 stay tuned for part 2 in like 30 minutes I guess

wait shit nevermind im fucking retarded its this post

siscon when the thread closed down

You know... wincest, like winzip?

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/53b02e/perfect_cumshot/

Bump

whats with day 1?

Um, fuck you. Do you have any idea how hard it is to write when you work 60+ hours a week, are chronically ill, and spend all your free time playing vidya? Well, OK, that last one wasn't much of an excuse, was it?..

You didn't have any trouble last year. But if you're here now, why not just update us a little? How long could that take for daily updates?

Power Pack trips. Nice.

Since when are you chronically ill

Autism isn't a chronic illness

sause

>Implying IM Columnfag

People's lives and schedules change from one year to the next is all I'm saying.

>

Alright, threads up, I'll wait a few minutes before I start posting so people can gather. Bump the thread so it doesn't 404 again.

guys relax.

let him have time he needs, or do you want a shitty written story, you sick fucks

Bump

SAUCE FOR MOTHERS LOVE!

Siscon's thread is up

Mod-cest