Voting for someone who will put America on an irreversible downward spiral

>Voting for someone who will put America on an irreversible downward spiral

Why don't you take a chance and vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/15/donald-trump-puts-more-details-to-his-tax-plan/
nbcnews.com/storyline/measles-outbreak/most-doctors-agree-spread-out-kids-shots-survey-finds-n315261
dailycaller.com/2016/08/07/which-candidate-is-better-for-your-bottom-line-trump-or-clinton/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1721109,00.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
businessinsider.com/businesses-and-employees-accuse-donald-trump-of-not-paying-them-2016-6
politico.com/story/2008/03/cash-strapped-clinton-fails-to-pay-bills-009259
youtube.com/watch?v=aES4SbFTH2Y
capitalismmagazine.com/2006/06/the-trickle-down-left-preserving-a-vision/
imf.org/external/pubs/cat/longres.aspx?sk=42986.0
americanlookout.com/jpb-hispanic-activist-who-criticized-trump-for-mexico-sending-rapists-comments-is-charged-with-rape/
yahoo.com/news/stabbing-attack-minnesota-mall-leaves-least-eight-injured-045402647.html
dailycaller.com/2015/02/04/remember-when-liberal-comedian-bill-maher-was-anti-vaccine-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't wait until November is over so fuck ups like you can't post shit like this anymore

>implying Trump and Clinton won't both put America on an irreversible downward spiral

let's face it, your country is fucked

>there are people here who would vote for someone who uses greenscreen because she's too ill to actually attend the event.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

I'm voting for trump because Hillary cheated to win the nomination, doesn't matter though because the establishment will probably just cheat again to get Hillary elected, we need to kill just about everyone who is currently running our government, especially that fucken sult Hillary

Hey man you're not safe either, the world needs America baby

this

look at his hair
what a clown

As an european citizen, America DON'T vote for a second Angela Merkel please, we're rooting for you!

>implying America hasn't already been on an irreversible downward spiral for decades

Thanks a lot, boomers.

Trump will win

>Voting for someone who hires foreign workers, hires foreign women and avoids American trade and social stability projects as they're more expensive than dealing with poorer countries

Only an American could be so conservative they ironically end up voting for a foreign puppet cuck who looks like a tumour.
This is why 7 billion people hate you guys.

You misspelled Hillary

I'm not voting for Hillary because of her support of TPP, fracking, and taking millions from special interests groups. Not to mention the fact that she stole the election from the choice of the people.

Not a fucking chance in hell I'll vote for Trump. Fuck that dude, monumental ego retard with no actual policy positions, we'd make a damn fool of ourselves. I'll stick to someone who can actually count to 10, thanks.

Downward spiral? That's Trump to a tee. Just his nomination has already gotten it started.

Voting Trump but would've voted Bernie. I wanted a non establishment and cant stomach voting for a life long politicians.

She has like 100 million plus in the bank...what business did she own or product did she ever sell? How did she get that money?

Downward spiral that goes up in the polls? You watching this from a mirror or something

he's ok but I hate Cred Forums too much to vote for him.

I'm in complete agreement with you, the Clinton Foundation has a long history of extortion. I can't stomach voting for her. I understand voting for Trump in order to "blow up the establishment", but I personally couldn't vote for someone as big of a moron as Trump.

Meanwhile, the GOP candidate is still selling trickle down.

It's a big pill to swallow but Trump is my big ole fuck you all vote

lol

Trickle up or down..whatever the us government has been doing for the last eight years isn't working

Time for change again.

Unless it is your primary goal to support Trump to nuke the establishment, consider voting third party. The more support they get, the more the RNC and DNC will be forced to actually listen to the people.

Your politics are a fucking joke and so are the Presidential candidates. It's 2016 and Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the best your country has to offer? Just as well they aren't going to be the ones pulling the strings anyway, people with real power stay out of the public limelight.

/Thread

I'm.voting Trump to watch it all burn

>Why don't you take a chance and vote for Trump?
im not voting for an anti vaxer.

Its gonna be at least a few decades until there's a possibility a third party candidate becomes president

We're really looking at Cain Vs. Pence election. Trump camp already asked John Kasich to run "domestic and foreign policy" as VP, so essentially he would be the president and Trump would be a figurehead.

On the other hand, Clinton's poor health will likely prevent her from attending many events, and Cain will have to sub in and will likely end up calling many of the shots.

Kaine*

>please take a chance on someone who seems worse, and more likely is

You. Fucking. Idiot.

WITNESS

5 5's for truth

Truth

DUB QUINTS OF TRUTH

So vote Trump

The quints of truth.

You think Hillary will take the country in the wrong directions? Okay, fair enough.

But would you rather have a bus driver who's going the wrong way, or a bus driver who's going to drive you off the cliff because he's mentally retarded?

>Implying Trump was ever a choice

Trump has policy positions. You probably don't agree with any of them, but he does have them.

What the hell do you think Trump is gonna do?
He's talking about getting out of these international bureaucratic committees and getting out of these trade deals (NAFTA, TPP) that have been screwing us for years now

You would rather vote for someone who is pro TPP, taken billions of dollars from foreign governments in exchange for favors and can't even stand on her two legs for too long without collapsing?

Trump = jobs
Hillary = handouts

Hillary is against TPP now. I find it funny how she's allowed to flipflop and Trump isn't.

>policy positions
He doesn't have a position on anything more than 2 or 3 words.
>Build wall
>Mexicans bad
>Lower taxes
>Suck Putan dick

Implying your boss is suppose to know how to do all the positions below him and not hire the right people

Hard to find good people to hire when you don't pay anyone you hire.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Sure sounds like a position. Maybe you have trouble with more than 2 or 3 words.

>Hillary is against TPP now

No she's not
She's taken millions of dollars of donation money from big corporations like Time Warner and Comcast. You honestly believe she'll vote against the TPP after taking millions from people who are trying to push the bill?

She's paying someone.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/correct-the-record-online-trolls/484847/

Funny how he gives no indication of where he would get the money to fund this plan.

Not suggesting that at all. More pointing out her flipflop which Hillary shills seem to think only Trump does.

I don't like Hillary but I also don't thing she will put us in a downward spiral.

it will be 4 years of nothing like the last 8 years.

Americans want real change and she's not it.. Bernie or Trump is the real change but I think Trump will become lazy and not really do anything he says he will.

What a great state of affairs, you've got Trump realising he doesn't really know what the fuck he is doing and instead passing most of the responsibility on someone else and you've also got Hillary with her early onset Parkinson's having to let someone else sub in so she can cough her guts up out of public view. This is what you're voting for folks.

This has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about other than someone getting paid. Donald Trump thinks vaccines cause autism, I say being a Trump supporter does.

(((Kasich))) is not going run shit. Trump hates that asshole

Funny you should say that.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/09/15/donald-trump-puts-more-details-to-his-tax-plan/

I'm not saying I agree with it. Just that you said he didn't have a policy when he clearly does. This is just one example.

five stars good sir

You're really unarmed in this fight. I'm giving you citations. You give me boring and unoriginal ad hominems. Step away from the keyboard if this is all you have.

Okay, he has no logical policy. Also can someone tell him what a trade deficit is and that the president doesn't have jurisdiction over them? Please?

Thought CTR took Sundays off to suck each others dicks

Trump :
I’m in favor of vaccines [but] do them over a longer period of time, same amount, but just in little sections. I think you’re going to have – I think you’re going to see a big impact on autism.

Doctors are actually starting to say we need to space vaccines out over a period of time.

Citations for something unrelated to the subject matter that was being discussed.

nbcnews.com/storyline/measles-outbreak/most-doctors-agree-spread-out-kids-shots-survey-finds-n315261

His team surveyed 534 pediatricians and family doctors. Nearly 93 percent said they'd been asked by parents of children under 2 to delay or spread out vaccines. Of them, 37 percent said they often or always agreed to do so. Another 37 percent said they sometimes did.

So that's 74 percent of doctors agreeing to alter the vaccine schedule against expert advice and against their own training.

I don't find her tax plan all that logical either.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/07/which-candidate-is-better-for-your-bottom-line-trump-or-clinton/

But then again, when do politicians ever make sound tax policy.

Because Doctors know whether vaccines cause autism, that's a job for science.

They agree to do it so they don't lose patients.

How exactly is it unrelated? Oh let me guess, you think you aren't a shill.

It's not about the vaccines, it's about a potential presidential candidate spreading potentially harmful false information. There is absolutely no correlation between vaccines and autism. It shows a blatant disregard for facts and evidence and just how unprepared he is to make any major decisions if he can't even get his facts straight.

No correlation whatsoever?

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1721109,00.html

Not saying if it's true or not, but the jury is still out on this subject IMO.

/thread

I was talking about the fact that Trump is well known to not pay a lot of the people he has hired (children, contractors, lawyers, ECT.) But than again, I guess it is normal for Trump's supporters to cry "Shill!" when threatened.

>Hannah had an underlying cellular disorder that was aggravated by the vaccines
That's nothing like the claims.

Believe me, I don't feel threatened. OK. If you want to play this differently, then please offer a citation that he doesn't pay alot of the people he hires.

Because a downward spiral is better than driving straight off a cliff.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

businessinsider.com/businesses-and-employees-accuse-donald-trump-of-not-paying-them-2016-6

I personally don't feel this way, but I can totally understand why people do. I don't think it's as far fetched to believe the correlation as you claim. Considering the vast amounts of money behind vaccination, adds more fuel to the fire.

politico.com/story/2008/03/cash-strapped-clinton-fails-to-pay-bills-009259

And here is a similar accusation against Hillary. Believe me, I don't hold it against either candidate. If you are involved in any business, there will be lots of claims and lots of lawsuits. This is probably why this isn't really a big campaign issue for either candidate.

There's a difference between not being able to pay something because campaign money runs out, and a billionaire refusing to pay contractors or lawyers. Fuck Clinton too but Trump is not the answer.

I actually don't see any difference. If I'm the contractor, I'm out the money either way. It's not like she didn't know she was out of money when she made the arrangements.

I can fap to this.

It's at least doable and not assuming two and a half trillion dollars will just appear from "ecomic growth"

Gr8 b8 m8.

One unpaid political bill vs hundreds of personal ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=aES4SbFTH2Y

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

girl at 1:30 looks like she could fuck you to death

We don't want your shitty video samefag

Did you even read the Politico article. It's even a sympathetic piece from known Dem shill Ken Vogel. It was more than one political bill.

As for the USA Today article. "To be sure, Trump and his companies have prevailed in many legal disputes over missing payments, or reached settlements that cloud the terms reached by the parties." This sounds like the business of doing business. It may not be right or one hundred percent ethical, but having been one of those small contractors for large businesses, this is pretty normal shit.

˙ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ

I don't think we have any idea which one is more "doable" at this point. I can never understand why democrats go after the "rich", when that policy ensures less rich and more ultra rich. Thus making the 1% smaller, but with even more capital.

It's more doable because it makes no big assumptions like Trump's plan. His requires the plan itself to make 2.6 trillion (which it won't because trickle down economics does more harm than good) and 1 trillion from trade deficits, which he has zero authority to take.

Does anyone ever use the term trickle down economics anymore other than liberals? Just curious.

Most government plans like to hide the actual costs on supposed growth. Not that I agree with this, but there is definitely a correlation between growth and increased revenue. See Bush tax. What I don't understand is how increased taxes on the rich to the amount she is saying is going to increase growth and discourage off shore tax havens. And will these increased taxes affect independent contractors like myself that were paying at the top marginal rate even though I was making less than 100k during her husbands administration.

>Does anyone ever use the term trickle down economics anymore other than liberals?
I'm a libertarian, and I've heard it used on both sides. And her plan sucks, but Trump's is unfeasible.

What the fuck are you talking about man, I literally told people I'm not voting for Hillary and you shouldn't either. How the fuck does that make me a CTR shill? You're a goddamn loon

Reagan invented the term trickle down economics, so yes, people other than liberals use it.

Because he is owned by Russia and Saudi Arabia?

user he was talking to, I'm pretty sure he means that "trickle down economics" isn't an actual term and it's mostly used by the left anymore.

Thomas Sowell would disagree with you.

Thomas Sowell would disagree with you.

Oops. Replied to the wrong user. I don't like either tax plan.

You have to be a fucking imbecile to vote for either of them. Wake up people, if you really want better choices you gotta demand them

Hillary gets tons of money from the Saudis and brokers deals with the Russians. So that can't be it.

Irony...overloading...brain...can't...mock...stupid...person...

>Take a chance! Vote for Trump!
Sounds like you're begging at this point. Remember how you all were bitching about Obama not having 'experience' 8 years ago? Why are you lauding Trump for actually not having experience now?

>being at the top of the ladder, while passing responsibilities to the subordinates
>businessman
At least in that respect, he's consistent.

TFW you are on the right side of history and Trump will MAGA

An actual study of hundreds of countries disagrees with Thomas Sowell.
imf.org/external/pubs/cat/longres.aspx?sk=42986.0

Giving tax breaks to the wealthy elite is based on the idea that they'll create jobs and the wealth will "trickle down", right? Every republican in congress pushes for tax breaks. So I'd say trickle down economics is still widely pushed by the right.

>imf.org/external/pubs/cat/longres.aspx?sk=42986.0

The question was who coined the term "trickle down economics". Not whether its right or not.

But the fact that you went to the IMF to get your rebuttal. Seriously? The same people who have been mismanaging the EU is your example? Wow!!!

>Voting for someone who will put America on an irreversible downward spiral

Why don't you take a chance and vote?

Still wouldn't bang

How did she cheat - she got three million more votes than Bernie.

This cheat/rigged shit is old, false and stupid, but hey, vote for man who lied bribed and bullied his way to the nomination and is lying bullying and showing how ignorant and egotistical he is every day.

Simple choice - idiot pematanned bully who no one respects but ignorant racist white men, or a highly capable public servant of decades of experience who has a fully costed plan for her policies and won't fuck the economy.

No. The idea is to lower taxes to increase revenue because more economic growth increases the tax base. Only liberals creating strawmen say what you are saying and/or stupid republicans who actually would say that. Do you have a republican who said that?

americanlookout.com/jpb-hispanic-activist-who-criticized-trump-for-mexico-sending-rapists-comments-is-charged-with-rape/

>highly capable public servant of decades of experience who has a fully costed plan for her policies and won't fuck the economy.
you are baiting us, aren't you? a sane person would not write such a bullshit

Debbie disagrees.

The choice of three million fewer people - lol. But hurt Bernie going to not vote democrat even thigh Hillary has 80% of Bernie's platform, and has voted 90% same as Bernie for twenty years... grow up, wise up, and don't fuck up this election by letting trump in. Vote democrat all Down the ticket and get a government that works for the people not the Russians and the billionaires

>americanlookout.com/jpb-hispanic-activist-who-criticized-trump-for-mexico-sending-rapists-comments-is-charged-with-rape/
Lol. I swear you can't make this shit up. I love it when liberal tropes blowup in their face. Like this.

yahoo.com/news/stabbing-attack-minnesota-mall-leaves-least-eight-injured-045402647.html

You think gun control would have stopped this terrorist?

paid klinton shill.

Are you paid in pesos or rupees?

almost everyone who is educated in economics is pro-trade. Hillary is against TPP though because the political capital required for a mild economic boost just isn't worth it, cause retards like you think it's directly responsible for your poor job prospects.

Gosh, she's like 85% Bernie!! What's not to like, other than all the other shit baggage she brings to the table, but let's just ignore that.

Yes lets sever all international ties and shit on and violate past agreements.

That's definately going to work out in the end.

You mean apart from the best selling books, the speaking tours, the business consultancy, the law firm, the best selling album, and the prudent investments, plus all that also by her husband?

Also, her wealth is less than you say (and all accounted for in tax returns, including large donations to charity).

Jealousy is not a reason to vote for a man who is arguably richer (but may be in massive debt to overseas lenders who control him) has never given to charity (but fraudulently claims to do so to avoid tax) won't release his tax returns (because he has a lot to hide) and will fuck up the economy with stupid isolation and terrible tax plans, which will, like everything he does, make him rich but screw everyone else.

That is not necessarily a ringing endorsement of her character.

Is this the new Putin Bot tactic - make it sound cool to fuck the system by really fucking the system - the system that your life depends on? Yeah, fuck the economy - you don't need a job, or food or housing or money. Yeah fuck the world, the environment, the education system the health care system - who needs that shit?

Grow the fuck up.

more nitemare

First of all, you sound like a shill.

Secondly, she has a best selling album?

But what Trump is suggesting won't work - we know that.

And Clinton has costed her plans and won't screw the economy, so even if you swallow the Republican lies and smears and think she is Satan, she is still a better bet than crooked Donnie

If you were actually grown yourself, you'd realize there is nothing new about this.

This nigger knows what's up.

And they are all bad - not just the stupid wall (he knows how to build - has he ever built a tunnel? Idiot). But his tax plan is nonsense and will put the country deeper in debt, his environmental notions are crackpot, his healthcare ideas are unbudgeted and unworkable - his immigration policy is utterly unworkable, and probably unconstitutional, he is arrogant and ignorant and bad tempered - a bad combination in government.

samefaggin?

Don't you mean the international and multinational companies that have been screwing us for years, you know, Trump and all his friends? His no foreign trade deal policy will kill jobs, kill trade, and screw growth and innovation- it is utter nonsense

Presidents should know something about the constitution, the powers of the job, the way laws are passed, the basics of economics, basics of foreign affairs, basics of national budgets, basics of tax policy, basics of environmental policy

Trump knows nothing of these and is to arrogant to learn. He just makes shitnup and tells people to do things that are impossible or illegal, and looks hurt when they tell him they can't (see president of Mexico telling him to shove his wall - pope Donnie looked so downcast and stupid, and still tried to lie about it). That is what would happen to Trump every day if he was elected.

OMG!! She does have an album. Further evidence of how worthless the Grammys are. Fuck The Recording Academy is in the tank hard.

Except that Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's, and even if she did it would not impair her ability to make decisions so much that Trump would even begin to look like a competent alternative.

Hillary doesn't know what the C means in a classified document. I'm not saying Trump is the paragon of political virtue, but holding up Hillary as better qualified is disingenuous.

Because you just said not to vote for someone that would put America on an irreversible downward spiral. Idiot.

No, no corrrelation whatsoever. Your opinion does not matter - the facts are in, a decade of hard science and more proves it, you are simply wrong. And so is Trump. And he won't listen to facts either. It would be bad enough if he just lied, or just made shit up, but he also Denys the truth even when shown it and won't listen to experts or advice. He is dangerous

My how times have changed.

dailycaller.com/2015/02/04/remember-when-liberal-comedian-bill-maher-was-anti-vaccine-video/

Yes there is a difference - Trump habitually does this. There is a pattern going back decades. He also files suit to sue people he owes money to, to drive them to bankruptcy so he doesn't have to pay, or force them to accept lower payments. He is a thief, and abuser of the legal process.

Clinton made a bad call once - Trump welshes on deals and refuse to pay as a matter of policy. Clinton went broke and couldn't pay - Trump at least claims he has the money in the bank, but just refuses to pay it out (like he doesn't pay tax, and fraudulently claims he gives to charity when he doesn't, but he claims the tax relief fraudulently on it)

His is a pattern of greed and narcissism to the extent that he is borderline psychopathic. There is a huge difference.

And you know it, so stop being a dick

I'm sorry. I don't see any difference in their narcissism. If you can't, then you are either a shill or a fool.

They are both powerful people, who lie or obfuscate the truth to their benefit. It's really that simple.

OK, the term is not used by the right much, because they know it is utterly false and they have been caught peddling this bullshit. So they don't call it that anymore, but it is still the same policy that they are pushing, the same shit with a different name - or no name.

Voodoo economics, Bush senior called it, until he sold out to become VP and adopted it because he got rich... his son was less honest, he just did it and didn't care what it was called.

At least I am not getting worthless rubies like you Yuri, enjoy the weather in Moscow, eh?

This

How's that xenophobia working out for you?

>Democrats hate Russians
>not xenophobic...

source pls?

No. I am not a nigger and would never call myself that.

Bush tax cuts did increase revenue. This whole trickle down thing is the left misinterpreting it for there own political benefit. Sorry they tricked you.

Newfag? Probably CTR shill? Sorry to interupt you. Keep shilling.

more

One habitually defrauds people and uses frivolous lawsuits, and now threatens to use presidential powers to stop the courts from suing him and investigating his crimes, and the other happened to go through a bad patch and missed a few payments, and you think they are the same?

Have you listened to Donnie rambling and bragging and spouting shit and lying and making stuff up and hey look at the guy in the red hat, and I have great genes you know, great genes, yuuge, terrible terrible, but put in, my foriend, yeah, great guy, never met him, don't know who he is, who is putin, oh yeah?

How can you compare the two? How can you even think of him as president?

>But would you rather have a bus driver who's going the wrong way, or a bus driver who's going to drive you off the cliff because he's mentally retarded?
The first one. Everyone will get out of the way.

Not bad, Ivan, how is the homophobic gangster you call president doing for you?

>Trump will become lazy and not really do anything he says he will.
Most of what he wants to do is unconstitutional.

nah, I want to bang Hillary so i'm voting for her.

yep, just forget about it man, babyTrump is just a dream

Not to mention, he's a conservative. Conservatives are enemies of humanity. I can't believe they're such a considerable political force these days... it's awful.

Actually really oldfag, both in years and here, who remembers Regan and the first Bush argument about trickle down, and has been watching the Republican Party attack Hillary since Bill started to run. They always hated her - a woman who was smart and wanted to do stuff. They hated her as First Lady - she didn't just make tea and cut flowers and kiss babies - they feared her, knowing she might one day run for president. They smeared her, and Bill, and spent millions of tax payer dollars doing it, for decades. I am just fed up with the fact free Republican smear fest and shit tier trolling that is now resulting in Fact Free candidate Trump, a man so corrupt and useless that even the Republican Party can't support him, but the idiot Republican Party base who have been taught to swallow bullshit and lies can't see that. So no, I am not a shill, I am a very concerned voter, who thinks that Trump is a disaster, and that the current story about Hillary is a lie made by Republicans and encouraged by them, (and they were sponsoring Bernie and pro Bernie adverts that spread lies about Hillary, spending millions of dollars just to hurt Hillary)

And she is one that habitually defrauds the people with political paybacks and obfuscates when things get hot for her politically. If you are really trying to say that one is worse than the other, then you've really bit hard on the Hillary spin.

>Fact Free candidate Trump, a man so corrupt and useless that even the Republican Party can't support him
Haha, I love this

finally, one smartypants.

Shut the fuck up. I'm smarter than him.

Did you see the photos of those documents? Redacted of course, but what she got was an email,with some text in it and a (c) or sometimes just c at the start of a paragraph.

Now if you we're not expecting classified content (because you never use that email,address for classified content, and have another email,address that anyone should send classified content to) even if you were highly trained, would you spot that and know it wasn't a typo, or a paragraph heading cut and pasted from a document which you did not get paragraphs (a) and (b) copied to you because they were not relevant to you?

If documents for you were often marked with a c to indicate a call was necessary?

Out of sixty thousand emails (do you think she read every word, every letter of all that? If so, is that not impressive enough to make you think the woman has some serious dedication and mental powers) half a dozen had a c on them at some point in the body of the text.

Ok she isn't superwoman. You aren't superman. To err, just a little, and in away that in the event had no bad consequences, is human.

Big fucking deal. Get a grip on reality, and cut a hard working person some slack.

Then an oldfag who never grew up. If you really are as old as you say you are, then you would be honest and admit, that while 1/2 of what is said about her is made up, the other 1/2 is completely true. And it's not some misogynistic bullshit that was made up. She did threaten those woman who accused her husband of assault or misconduct, she did try to blame her security failure in Benghazi on a video (I would have more respect for her if she just owned it from the beginning. She did have an email server to control FOIA requests. Should I go on? You really are drinking this Hillary kool-aid, but the fact is she is just a corruptible as everyone else is lost on you.

This.

She's a best-selling author and has been getting paid for public appearances for years. It's hard to believe there are edgy fuckers out there like yourself so interested in "non-establishment" bullshit that you don't stop to actually learn anyone's policies.

Come the fuck on. If I'm SOS, I think I might have some idea what a C meant on an email. I give her more credit than you do. You shill hard my friend.

You wish. Only a complete in the tank partisan would buy any of that nonsense. Ignore logic at your own peril.

>Then an oldfag who never grew up
What an old, tired line used by conservatives... if you're not with us by the time you're 40, you haven't "grown up."

Kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit. Conservatives are the bane of humanity.

Only dumbass Trump supporters believe that bullshit. He sees a loss in the future, is only interested in making money through his ongoing Trump name brand, and is feeding people this cheater-cheater crap to soften the blow when he's out-voted. "Boo hoo it was all a terrible conspiracy against Trump this whole time. Oh well at least we know he would have won a FAIR ELECTION."

Standard republican fear-mongering. Every elected Democrat always puts the entire country on an irreversible downward spiral, makes us weaker in the world and makes god angry enough to send earthquakes to Haiti.

It's like that time with Obamacare the republicans were fearmongering with "death panels" which were going to "come for grandma in the middle of the night" and then when that was proven to be wrong and stupid it changed from killing grandma to "killing jobs", which also didn't happen. The economy didn't collapse like republicans thought it would, and medical prices didn't skyrocket like they warned it would, and it didn't destroy jobs. Since Obamacare passed, the economy has been adding about 200k jobs on average.

Everything the republicans say is wrong, and once you understand that their fear mongering is just that, you'll realize that they don't have an argument or an alternative, they're just trying to prey on the emotions of the uneducated and misinformed.

I'm not a conservative, but I guess everyone who disagrees with you politically is? I don't like using the term "grow up" often, but in your case it's apt. I detect no wisdom in any of your partisan BS.

Head in the sand. I wouldn't have said this 2 weeks ago, but Trump actually has a chance to win this thing. You can at least be honest about that.

no. Ninety nine percent is made up.

The Benghazi shit is trivial. Ok, she said something based on bad Intel, which was not inflammatory and not ramping up the situation. Later she got better intel, and changed the story.

What the fuck difference did it make. Oh my god the American people were misled for a few days, and then, they learned the truth. And that changed everything
No it fucking didn't.

It didn't matter. And the fact she said terrorist attack to her daughter but not to the public at the start just shows that she is a better candidate than Trump, who tweets "terrorist" at every opportunity and does not care if it is true, and lies about it afterwards.

She showed proper due caution. And despite what six investigations or is it seven and millions of taxpayers money, what did the arepublicans show that she did wrong? Not a fucking thing.

But it now goes I tot he Hillary always lies lie. It is part of the bullshit.

No, it is not half right. It is all Republican smear and bullshit. And you fucking know that.

Vote gary... Poor nigga just wants to help, if he is really that bad... Then it be like we voted hillary anyway.

If you are in any way not in the "anyone but Trump" camp, then you are supporting conservative politics.

Regardless of what you think about Hillary, a vote for her is the strongest one against Trump. So any other vote is essentially a vote for him, a conservative vote. Jackass.

And I suppose her intimidating the woman who accused her husband doesn't make a fucking difference. Doesn't it bother you, how many times you have to smooth over her questionable behavior or bad calls. This is what was happening to the Bushies during his stupid administration. At some point, bullshit talks.

No, you wouldn't. Because classified documents say Classified on them, on a header, and have distinctive markings. It you have never seen a classified document so you think that anything with a letter c on it is top secret, or ultra secret and dangerous to national security if leaked. (You do know that most classified stuff is boring unimportant shit, and not vital to national security)

The Republican smear campaign has been making out that Clinton was throwing around the nuclear codes and the plan for invading Iran, but in actual fact it was all low level housekeeping shit and opinion papers.

This is a bullshit story, that despite all,they could,do again found no wrongdoing, no harm, no foul.

I was essentially saying that Trump supporters have their head in the sand, and you reply by saying Hillary supporters have their head in the sand.

How exactly did Hillary cheat? Can you even give specifics, or do you just believe this vague crap because Trump is already complaining about unfair presidential debates before they have even taken place?

There is no reason for him to even comment on these debates, let alone claim how unfair they will be, other than to make up excuses now for his future failures.

only dumb people think this argument is valid, most businesses have their products produced in China because its super cheap and too expensive in the US, so your argument is because he makes a sensible business decision he is a bad person? Trump talks about bringing the industrial base back to the US and your argument is its not right now?

According to who? Did it ever occur to you that voting for anyone who conforms to the establishment, is in fact conservative and a part of the status quo? And believe me, this is no endorsement of Trump, but nobody in Washington wants change. Not Obama, not the Clintons, not the Bushies, not anyone.

Story but if you are aiming it at the confessed old fag (me) then you missed. I didn't write that reply.

She's SOS!!! The 4th most powerful person in the country. Are you really suggesting that she wasn't briefed? Holy Christ you're reaching.

She will pass TPP and TTIP if she thinks she can get away with doing so. She is hoping Obama might be able to get it done (or simply past the point of no return) before he leaves office, though, so that she can disclaim responsibility and move on to the next corrupt bargain.

>partisan BS
Being partisan is antithetical to having wisdom?

Let me give you a little crash course in political philosophy, you stupid piece of shit. Conservatism promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization; in classist societies, such as those that have existed for the past 10,000 years, such institutions are oppressive in that they serve the interest of the ruling class at the expense of the populace. Liberalism, however, is founded on the ideals of liberty and equality, on the notion that classism is ethically unjustifiable and that humans are not meant and should not be ruled by a ruling class. Anyone who supports the former is an enemy of humanity. Anyone who believes it's acceptable for the vast majority of humans to languish under the oppression and rule of a small minority who live blissfully at their expense, is someone who must be cast out. This is something so obvious that it shouldn't have to be explained to ANYBODY.

This isn't "partisan" BS, you dumb mother fucker. "conservative" and "liberal" aren't even parties. This is a fundamental, politico-ethical philosophical disagreement.

Debbie Wassermann Schultz. Or go you think there is some other mysterious reason she was forced to resign and then immediately hired by the Hillary campaign. Or do we want to root through the DNC hacked emails on wikileaks again.

I get you, but still, voting for Clinton is much less so a conservative statement than voting for the conservative candidate. And Having a female president will do much for liberal politics in the long run, despite her future pro-establishment actions as president.

This is not debatable.

Tin

No doesn't bother me. I feel sorry for her - humiliated by her husband who was pursued by a pack of whores. Lewinski kept the come spattered dress without cleaning it for years so it would be evidence when she kissed and told and sold her story. The others - who knows, but I don't care. I suspect it is another conspiracy theory like the fifty dead bodies and the crap about her starting the birther lie.

it is just another smear story, with no substance - if it was true don't you think something would have been made of it - with all,the shit they have printed trying to find something bad about her to balance the total awfulness of Trump every day?

>When a particular business venture fails, contractors sometimes don't get paid, because the venture ran out of money
No shit, Sherlock. If you have literally this little experience with business, you are not qualified to make economic policy decisions you CTR paid shill. You are no better than the Chinese Communists' 50-cent-army.

Oh shut the fuck up you predictable, clichéd douche. Try reading that shitstained drivel you just regurgitated, then compare it with your candidate. Realize the vast contradictions, then kill yourself.

Sure it is. And mindless rubes like you have been part of the political problem since forever. Always shilling for people and parties, rather than "ideas" like you claim. If you weren't a mindless faggot, you would have learned that the world is in fact gray and that both parties do not represent the entirety of political discourse.

Ask yourself this you simpleton. I'm not shilling for Trump. You are shilling for Hillary. Who is, in fact, being a partisan?

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Voting for a woman for the sake of voting for a woman does nothing.

Even if every prior generation were perfect, your generation would still fuck everything up. Go beat off to a pony you little fuckstain

>Why don't you take a chance and vote for Trump?

HAHAHAHA NO FAGGOT JUST NO
HAHAHAHAHA FUCK THAT DIPSHIT
FUCK HIM AND THE ELEPHANT HE RODE IN ON

No the fifty dead bodies is a conspiracy and not true. Her questioning Obama's birth place is fact. I don't think you even know about what Bill was accused of beyond Monica Lewinski, so you should educate yourself.

What the fuck are you talking about? Nothing I said is untrue or even slightly inaccurate. You're a piece of fucking shit for being supportive of oppressive institutions. You should be burned alive.

>mindless rubes like you have been part of the political problem since forever
The "political problem" is the development of classism, which occurred 10,000 years ago. Human history since then has been the struggle of humanity against this evil. Your support of conservatism marks you as an enemy of humanity.

>Always shilling for people and parties
I'm not shilling for parties, you fucking idiot.

>You are shilling for Hillary.
Are you fucking retarded? I'm not doing that at all. I said:
>This isn't "partisan" BS, you dumb mother fucker. "conservative" and "liberal" aren't even parties. This is a fundamental, politico-ethical philosophical disagreement.
You are stupid.

I am tired of your blatantly racist anti-white libel. Whites invented most of the modern world. They and Asians still do most of the work in technical and managerial professions, and still have the highest IQs and lowest crime rates-- globally, not just in the U.S. Fuck you, you ungrateful lying Marxist traitor.

Of course she had very high level briefings - but not via her private email server. She didn't use it for classified work. Now some other people sent her a very few low level classified bits of information, and half a dozen were marked with a c - not one was marked "classified". Big fucking deal. This is a bullshit non story. The information wasn't leaked, and she didn't lie about it.

Ok less than optimal, because other people sent info they should not have, and did not properly tag it, but as you point out she was sort of busy doing a very difficult and important job, and she had a tech team, a security team and a whole raft of intelligence people working with her, using that email address. It is disingenuous to say she is in that situation either incompetent, or reckless, or acting in bad faith, or culpable.

Not perfect, it this Republican sponsored witch hunt and bullshit smear fest is too much.

You're a Statist, therefore an enemy of humanity.

>can't address points
>goes off on a white supremacy paranoia trip

kek

>Voting for a woman for the sake of voting for a woman does nothing.
First of all, that wouldn't be the sole purpose of voting for her. As I said, a vote for her is the strongest one in support of the "anyone but Trump" movement; it's the least conservative vote one can make. Second, voting for a woman certainly will have a tremendous effect on our culture, just like having the first black president, Obama, did.

Of course, such piecemeal changes are insufficient and don't amount to any real, drastic social change, but these efforts are preferable to the alternative.

No, the issue is that the ISDS provisions in TPP and TTIP are directly equivalent to a corporate veto on any domestic laws that could reduce their profit margins. This is about a huge loss of sovereignty. This is one world government by multinational corporations. And you know that damn well you corrupt traitor.

>a Statist,

meaningless phrase is meaningless

call him an "authoritarian" next user

hahahahahahahahaha

This election is a shitshow, it's also going to be one of the few I vote in.

I don't like to be the type of guy who votes to just keep someone out of the white-house, but I feel like if anyone's ever needed votes against them it's Hilary.

How are you personally defining "Statist"?

Not that user you're replying to but this is stupid.

You should be supporting Clinton because she has the best policies. Gender should have fuck all to do with it. Gender is what Republicans focus on to atttack Clinton.

>but I feel like if anyone's ever needed votes against them it's Hilary.

then you're a dipshit

Trump is an unstable inexperienced sheltered person with no grasp of governmental functions or a workable plan. Tax cuts are NOT a workable plan.

You should be supporting Clinton for both her experience and the DNC platform forged by her and Sanders.

Literally propaganda for the mass market to support her while she sells the real plan to the banking and industrial elites. She's been shilling her entire life.

Literally butthurt over the idea of collectivism in a society

really, who cares

shit, I'm pretty sure people would vote for Hillary's VP over her, so if she keels over in office, everything's still good

Sanders is garbage though, why would I want anything forged by him?

And I'm not going to support someone who declared war on a cartoon frog.

>Sanders is garbage though
oh look faggot's butthurt over this too

kek

Please do, and find one that shows that the primary was rigged, or that the election will be. Because all you will find is a few people bitching about a guy who was not filing his papers, fucking them about and insulting them, and trying to take over a party that he was not a member of and had opposed for years. So they bitched about him, and personally favoured the hard working life long member who was raising money for down ticket races and helping other Democrsts, and not trashing the current president and not being a total,dick, and who ended up with three million more votes, not rigged.. but please, show us how it was rigged, because no one else has been able,to do that. They just bullshit and sputter and go boo hoo we lost and it isn't fair, it must be rigged.

>Gender should have fuck all to do with it.
In the immediate sense, it obviously shouldn't. A candidate's proclaimed policies, ideally, are the only salient matters. But, if we "zoom out," so to speak, and see the macro, historical effects a female president will have, then gender is definitely pertinent.

But more to the point, beyond gender and proclaimed policies, what needs to be done is to prevent conservative candidates from being elected to power. That has to be the priority.

Murica is already in a irreversible downward spiral

what is "our" generation? I assume you mean millennials? the people who represent to most diverse group of people ever? are you aware of the concept of juvinoia? How did the generation before yours feel about you generation? how did you feel about them? do you feel as though your generation is more informed and capable then previous generations? do you feel as though you generation is superior to the next generation? are you aware that in america today if you are paid minimum wage your spending power is nearly %40 less than that of someone receiving the minimum living wage in the 1970's?

That isn't why you're not voting for Clinton.

You're a dipshit afraid of liberals.

Just say it.

Using your logic, Sarah Palin should be President.

So no.

>what needs to be done is to prevent conservative candidates from being elected to power.

Then you push Clinton's progressive gender. Focusing on Clinton's gender is going to get you into a k-hole in political discussions.

*Clinton's progressive issues

if the choice is shitty 'same ol same ol' empty suit like hillary clinton, and a dumbass charlatan bully douchebag, ill take the empty suit or nothing...

What would I be butthurt over? A dude with shitty policies "contributing" to something so his supporters will follow suit with the DNC?

Who the fuck is afraid of liberals? What compel someone to ever be? A bunch of retarded college age hippies aren't much of a threat to most people.

I am completely enamored with the "trump isn't part of the establishment" and "I like trump because of his inexperience" voters. It's literally the dumbest stance you can take. When was the last time you wanted knee surgery from a garbage man or your house drywalled by an accountant, because of their awesome inexperience? Never.

why should i vote for either of those fuckers?

vote third party

She had random staffers and contractors set up a private server in her basement so she could retain total control of her communications in flagrant contravention of recordskeeping laws. Even Powell used a gmail/yahoo account that was traceable; Clinton wanted the ability to destroy any potential evidence if needed. She is completely corrupt and self-serving in politics. Trump is simply trying to take the country back from a neoliberal ruling class that treats its citizens like human cattle.

Why?

>same ol same ol' empty suit like hillary clinton,

except no, any look at the Democratic Party's Platform shows this is not the case.

Clinton is running on change, moreso than Obama.

If you want this change to occur, then you need to stop attacking her and start denouncing the Republicans and other social conservatives who are dead-set on stopping progressive policies.

yeah its all about the fact that they are russian and not the fact that the current russian government is bullshit.

I agree youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

>hating the russians
>2016.

Jesus christ.

I will be voting for trump

You're butthurt that Sanders is a liberal. That's the only reason you're demonizing him. And Clinton.

And yes, you are afraid that Clinton is going to pass the liberal policies she and Sanders came up with. This is why you're derping just as hard as the rest of the "critics."

faggot

Or a government created by soldiers that had insane issues with authority. Our a charitable act by any establishment other than a non for profit. Common sense is common sense so if they believe Drumpf has that there is no reason not to elect him, given that he represents them well.

frogfag

>medical prices didn't skyrocket like they warned it would
Yes they fucking did, Marxist scum.
Oh, and how about "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?

>Marxist scum.

butthurt faggot

there's a reason that he left 8 injured instead of dead. by your logic it should be fine to give people nukes. Its not like nukes are several orders of magnitude more dangerous. Its just a different kind of weapon.

>"if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"?

Another non-issue you're scraping from the bottom of the barrel

you Trumpfags have nothing but shit-tier busted talking point after talking point

Lol. Trump is the neoliberal ruling class. He is an old fashioned capitalist robber baron.

You think he gives a fuck about anyone else? When has he ever served his country or served anyone but himself?

>Using your logic, Sarah Palin should be President
False. Palin is conservative. Again, the priority is electing a non-conservative, as conservatives, in classist societies such as ours, are enemies of humanity.

>Then you push...
I push global human emancipation. In all honesty, governmental politics, as they exist today, are a sham. They do not attack the core issue, which is our need to radically alter our society's political economy from the current capitalist one to a truly democratic, cooperative one.

All social, interpersonal, and personal ills are ultimately resultant of our current political economy; they are effects of it. The solution is thus to change it.

bullshit

quit lying fuckwad

Indeed, there is no contradiction between recognizing that the rules are bad but playing according to them in order to survive, until they can be changed.

> (You)
>>Using your logic, Sarah Palin should be President
>False. Palin is conservative.

No dickhead. You said we need a woman President.

For the record, only underage fags say butt hurt on Cred Forums these days.

I'm "demonizing" him, because his policies are asinine. Nothing he suggested would've worked in the way he or his brain-dead followers would've liked it to. I'm not someone who fell into the "Bernie just wants to make everything freeee" camp, because those people are truly fucking retarded. His actual policies just lacked any real value beyond making people feel good.

Also, what of Hilary's wonderful "progressive" policies do you like? Are you aware most of her shit puts her in the center-right?

really though how bad has it been the past 8 years? the economy tanked in 08 due to building issues witht the way debt was traded as a commodity but since hen things have gotten better. the economy isn't in shambles and job growth is happening so im not really sure why you're so unhappy.

>In all honesty, governmental politics, as they exist today, are a sham.

Which is bullshit. This country is way better now under Obama than it was even 4 years ago.

You're aiming too high. You need to come down to Earth with the rest of us and support Clinton for simple pragmatic reasons like the DNC Platform and keeping an idiot like Trump out of the White House.

Marxist scum. You shitbags have killed hundreds of millions of people. What have you ever produced? Or do you believe your rightful place is to simply reallocate what others have built?

Oh look a post nazi.

Butthurt faggot.

it just means that DJT isn't maneuvered by corporations that tell him what to do

Sexist pig.

>Sanders
>I'm "demonizing" him, because his policies are asinine.

Nobody cares fuckhead. You're a dipshit who wants an inexperienced unstable racist blowhard like Trump in office.

But he also said not a conservative one. You do know there are women conservatives.... not them. Progressive woman, that is what we need ok?

>Are you aware most of her shit puts her in the center-right?

Yeah raising the minimum wage, taxing Wall Street for tuition-free college, addressing climate change.

Totally center-right.

Not.

>Marxist scum.

Stop posting shithead.

Voting for someone's gender over their policies is fucking stupid. OK?

>burned alive
And is it any wonder that the leftists have been the ones beating and killing people during this election cycle? The left always accuses the right of violence and intimidation, but when we examine who is doing it, we tend to find Marxists like you.

Which nation had a universally loved and respected president with Polio, again?

No just by all his mates. Who are property tycoons and Saudi oil sheiks and Russian mafia bosses and child rapists.... really these are his social set, and the people he admires. He wants to be a great leader, feared and strong - a dictator who controls the courts and the media.

Because I'm not retarded

Translation:

I cannot address any of the issues Clinton is campaigning on, so I'm going to believe stupid conspiracy bullshit about her health

I did address your point. You insulted Trump and many of his supporters for their race. I responded that this makes you racist and that white people have done plenty of good for the world.

You then claimed that we are somehow not allowed to feel good about ourselves (??). Why not? Every other race does. Look at La Raza. Look at BLM and the Black Panthers. Look at the thousands of Jewish organizations. Look at all the Asian affiliation clubs. People of European descent have just as much of a right to pride and advocacy as any other race. If you say otherwise, then you are a racist.

>Marxists like you.
Oh look somebody learned a new word off his mom's Word of the Day Calendar

kek

No I didnt dipshit.

You are obsessed with the white race.

Yes which is why they have to be progressive first, and woman is a bonus...

1, no one of the American public knew FDR's condition.

2, don't you fucking dare compare someone like him to a reptile like her

I'd leave race and gender out it completely.

There's no hope. Hillary is a lying cunt and trump is a spoiled white kid running for prez on daddy'a dime. Hope the VPs are good so that when hillary keels over or trump gets assassinated we're not fucked.

>to a reptile like her
haha faggot is butt-triggered

Do you think you will be one of the commisars? I'm sure you don't fancy yourself working in a factory with the proles.

>Hillary is a lying cunt
>because I say so

kek

I'd make you fucking work in one. One hot meal a day:

a bowl of steam

No, it's liberals like you, who keep bringing up race, who are truly obsessed with it.

>comparing the best hope of our nation to a filthy socialist cripple who had the good fortune to have a major war in his bloated and overly long presidency

Except she isn't a lying cunt, and your sexism is showing. Trump is a lying cunt though.

project much?

Any attack on conservatism is racist to you.

>ignores point about public knowledge

Keep thinking for yourself, user. Remember to vote for "Energy America" this election!

(Paid for by the Oil and Petroleum Industry of America)

America is already great.

>Drumpf
Mocking someone for their German heritage. Racist Marxist shitstain.

for welfare queens maybe

Leave it mate, he isn't worth it. His non sequitur rant was in reply to one of my posts, but he is too stupid to know he has been arguing with someone else....

tinfoil dipshit

Get paid by the Hillary Foundation much?

Any attack on their campaign is an attack against you.

>Marxist
Oh look

faggot gets to use his new word again!

It's a troll. Which is why I'm in full on bash mode.

reality

Right, because anyone who can call people out on ignoring logic also believes the earth is flat

Protip: you don't fucking know me, bitch

>gets called out for lying
>responds with "butthurt"
Yes, I know you filthy Marxists fetishize homosexuals while lying to them about how benevolent Muslims supposedly are, but I am not one of them, thanks.

You're just a walking talking fountain of disinformation and tiny fists aren't you? :^)

Why don't you move to Somalia then. I hear they have no government regulations on business, no welfare and no restrictions on gun ownership.

>logic
>tinfoil nuttery

pick one Trumpfag

nah, I will just MAGA instead

Oh look faggot is using his new word TWICE in a sentence now

Excellent predictable response, user. Those paychecks they're sending you really aren't enough, are they?

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

America is already great.

>Thinking the word racist matters anymore.

It's been a bit too overused for anyone to care.

Not bright enough to read the trade deals she supports then eh? Not surprised.

Lol, the impulsive bully boy who can't stop tweeting schoolyard insults you mean...

I do love those hats though, such high quality

You first, wannabe-commisar. I build things. What the hell have you ever done but complain and steal?

predictable troll is predictable

post "Marxist" again faggot

Hahahaha look, all the other shit I would have left alone, but you had to throw that one line in...
"BEST SELLING album"?
Shill detected. Hahaha what fucking genre is she best selling in? Extremely negligent cuckqueen extortionists?

>THANK YOU FOR HOLDING THE PENIS
>HOLDING THE PENIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS ERECTION

You're right, people knew about FDR being in a wheelchair. It's totally not something you can google.

Die in a fire. I never made any points that were not easily checkable.