Does masturbating really trigger acne breakouts?

Does masturbating really trigger acne breakouts?

Male. 20. Still got acne.

>Pic unrelated

if you stick your greasy hands in your fucking face afterwards without washing them before it might be true

just shower every day faggot

stop eating shit, do sport, drink water and stop touching it.

wash your goddamn pillow cases

I'm in the same situation.I'm trying to stop masturbation, but I have a hard time not doing it.
In 2 weeks I masturbated 2 times only, and no improvement on my acne. Maybe a bit less. Best way to figure it out is to stop i guess.

That's as fucking stupid as saying you get acne breakouts from having intercourse

Accutane

>Implying diet or hygiene affects acne
It's all.about the bacteria that grows on your skin no.matter how much you wash. You just gotta live with it my dude

and don't forget skin care. salicylic acid should do the trick

ahhaha no im 18 and have had acne then lost it at 16 and i can say masturbation is not the reason

to some extent it does. Cutting out soda as well and exercising can significantly improve your skin.
I said "can", doesn't mean it will work for everybody necessarily.

It's not hard to resolve your acne problem while continuing to blow your load a couple times a day.

>Wash your face when you shower and before you go to bed.
>Wash your pillow cases every 3-5 days.
>Cut down on junk food and drink water more frequently.

You will still get acne from time to time, but it'll cut it down significantly within the first two weeks.

No, you're still going through your puberty. Had acne until 18, 2 years free now.

25, still have acne. No soda in diet, don't eat shitty food, exercise, and I use cream and gel for my face. Sometimes it's just shitty genetics (dad's side) that kills you.

here's an honest opinion. yes, if you do it too much. It creates hormones, making unbalanced amount of chemicals that can trigger acne.

Are you idiots who still have acne too stupid to see a derma...

>ahhaha
holy fuck this hurts

No silly, some of them are too poor.

for me it does

>drink a lot of milk
>masturbate like 5 times a day,no tissues
>wash every week or two
I had a clean face 99% of the time in high school.
And when i didn't (every 2 months or so i'd get a massive acne break-out) i'd put on some cream i bought for like 2 dollars that a pharmacist recommended and my skin was baby smooth again. Still have the cream today just in case.

no

salicylic acid is a meme

2.5% benzoyl peroxide master race checking in

No, being a dirty fucking piece of shit causes acne

fuck off, acne has nothing to do with being dirty, dumbass

It does. The less greasy your meal is, the less likely you'll break out. I'm fairly certain acne is caused by high levels testosterone so, OP, just gotta live with it until your balls recede like the faggot you are.

Does masturbation cause acne...
If that was true wouldn't the same laws apply to people who get laid as often as you beat off? It's your shit genetics and poor hygiene

The pores on your skin produce an oily substance called sebum. Testosterone puts sebum production into overdrive, and makes it easier for pores to clog. When a pore becomes clogged, propionibacterium causes an infection, which gives it the red and enlarged appearance.

Propionibacterium exists on the faces of people who are clear, as well, but the genetics of their skin lets the bacteria not be harmful. Unless you change your genetics, OP, you will just have to live with it.

I cum all over my body every day. I make my girfriend squirt on my face every week. I drink horse semen every month. I make bukkake sections every semester.

Sperm makes my skin regenerate. I'm the bloody mary of cummies. I live eternally while I KILL FUCKING FETUSES AND SPERMS. NOBODY CAN STOP ME. I AM ETERNAL. I AM CUM.

I read an article that explained how diet has nothing to do with acne. It's appearantly bacteria and hormones. Half a year ago I ahd really bad acne, and bad skin. No face wash products had any desirable effect, so eventually I just said fuck it and quit trying. Now my skin is close to perfect without even trying, just a few pimples a month, and a few red spots here and there. Nothing you can notice. Right now I use some kind of face scrub that cleanses the pores, but that is for blackhead and not acne. Still, it might help.

A rule of thumb I've always had is to wash your face whenever it feels oily. Just take a finger ad rub it next to your nose. That way you can feel how oily your face is. Then you just wash off with warm water, and its all good.

wewlad thought summer was over

This is actually an overlooked cause. Do this OP