Where did you go wrong in life, Cred Forums?

where did you go wrong in life, Cred Forums?

Being born

o_o

dudee...why does this guy look weird lmao..

he had 5 weed

same. parents fucked up. young and dumb as they say

Zooted off yayo im guessing.

>I went wrong when I gave up being a successful man slut to try to appease just one girl and stopped hitting on every bitch, now I can't force myself to hit on one.

Beong bern

right now, as i sit with my penis inside a plastic bag, stuffed between two pillows and full of cum. Idk what's going on with me. drank half a botter of wine too before hand

got married

When i didn't ask

Dropped out of college.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When I decided to pursue ungratful women instead of my Cartoon Career

Became fat due to medication I had to take as a young child have been fat ever since I was 7 years old.

marriage is such an ancient concept

gained a love for alcohol and thought my relationships with women were the most important part of my life.

Right, shits archaic and weird. It's like Christianity, do you guys seriously know more then 1 or 2 Christians?

gogogo

Birth honestly.

that's kinda hot tbh

my whole family is hardcore christian. They don't shove it in your face or try to convert you. My mom in the other hand is always telling you that God is the answer. I do believe in God, but I am not as devoted as them. Going to church and praying and all that.

When instead of following my dreams I decided to become something I didn't want to just so people would approve of me
Went through years of bullying and stress just for the approval of others
Then I realize nobody gives a shit about me anyway so I stopped giving a shit about myself aswell

yep...now im totally screwed...forced to be an adult for the first time at 38yo

he injected 2 whole maryjohanna into his anus

Neat, I havn't met any religious people that aren't muslim in so long

George, George, George of the jungle watch out for that tree!

I got very seriously concussed in grade 9 and it basically made me autistic

I was born

yo, same
except i'm suicidal too kek

it was around '05. i'd put off going to see a shrink for a long time because i was raised by hillbillies who didn't believe in mental illness.

dicking around at a small party in off campus house, a little drunk. someone had shrooms, decided to try. triggered psychotic break/manic episode. ended up shooting a police horse in the eye with a bb gun.

probation pending mental health program. on bandwagon for years. feel really apathetic, bored and frustrated. stop taking pills.

everything fine, still don't do drugs or booze anymore. last manic episode, i catfished a 17 year old into sending me "sexy" photos. not into it sexually, super butterface, just feel less bored. post photos to parents' timelines. told her to kill self. deleted facebook. mania ends, google her, she tried to kill herself. failed, because she sucks at death as much as life.

still don't feel anything. realize i went wrong in life, still nothing.

neat !