Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular Opinions

What irks you that everyone else is OK with?

-I hate it when people call shoes 'kicks'.

Gay marriage

When people say Hitler was wrong

+1

He would've made Germany great again if he were still alive, no pun intended

1) If you treasure North American values = Islamophobic
2) White Women who whore themselves out to Indians or Niggers
3) Transvestites/sissys/traps/whatever the fuck it is called.
4) Race traitors

when people get upset over little shit like calling my kicks kicks

when people say "lock up" instead of "lock the doors"

I don't know why but that has irritated me since I could remember

When people say "dat ___ tho"

Relax child. If 2 fags want to get married let them get married. How does it bother you.
>NOT IN THE BIBLE

IF that's your only statement they won't go to your theoretical heaven in the first place. Literally their way of life which doesn't affect yours at all. Nigger.

I hate it when people call videos "gifs", or vice versa.

Jak II sucks. Bad mishmash of whatever was popular around 2003.

When people eat pizza with forks

Jar Jar Binks was actually kind of funny

I find this sort of wording of the first request extremely cynical and condescending. The second is a-okay.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

When people say "should of"

This harambe bullshit

When people says "these ones" or "those ones"

Acting mature and like he knows shit calling people kids

People who hate on Harambe.

Having more than two children.

It really triggers me that people were surprised by jar jar thinks. ALL of star wars is childish.
Have you seen ewoks? C3PO? The plot? Jabba?
Have you heard the way Yoda speaks? The noise the fighters make? The fucking weapons?

It's all fucking immature nonsense, but suddenly jar jar is a step too far? Why?

Well I know why, it's because fuccbois idolised star wars so much that they forgot what it actually was, then when episode 1 finally came out reality hit them hard.

society

taking the bait

People with children

>unpopular opinion

OP is not a faggot

Seriously though, Linux users who feel superior somehow even though they don't even code. They act like they're hackers because they use an install disc.

I code on all three major OSes. Honestly, the best tools are on windows for the most part.

I think founding fathers where overzealous and narrowminded fucks. Without them America would have been a decent prosperous commonwealth country like Canada or Australia.

When people say 'I could care less' instead of 'I couldn't care less'. Fuck you 'Murica

when it doesn't prolapse

I hate it when people think that life of child is more valuable than life of grownup.

I hate regugees.

I hate Cred Forums but I can't stop coming here

I'm a frequent lucid dreamer.

Sometimes I try to project a world in my dreams where Hitlers wish came true.

Wonderful place.
>I'm polish

SPOILER

there's an actually very interesting theory that jar jar is a sith master.

He needed to make sacrifices to get there but the world he was making could of been true, not to mention can you imagine the favor he did us for population controll, just think of how many people 6 million could of made

people online who say y'all

I fucking hate it when people say PIN number, VIN number and the like. The N in those acronyms stand for number.

It's just PIN or VIN

Also gays deserve to be just as misserable as hetrosexuals so just let them

This

Value for each person is different. If I had to choose between a child or you, I'd pick the child every time.

BITE THE B8 WHAT A FUCKING LOSER LMFAOOOOO

Omg this is nails on a chalkboard to me.

I liked that game a lot.

I hate it when people pretend to know what a pun is, when they make it clear that they don't

Haha. Same.

People who use contractions?

I hate people who confuse then and than. Actually I just hate poor english in general. If it's not your first language I'll give you a pass. People who say "should of" are just retards that dont understand proper contratins.

Why? Children are fucking useless shit factories.