Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

abc11.com/news/raleigh-police-officer-talks-man-off-bridge/976461/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats fckin sad

What is sad i was half expecting the fan to fall but it didnt

I was waiting for a relative or a kid to walk in, turn on the fan, and enjoy the new decoration.

rekt

My dad hung himself, I always watch videos like this just wondering what it was like

Sorry to hear that bro

>My dad hung himself
i thought about suicide many times in the past and even executed one attempt, but
i really dont see y u would do it like that.

what attempt did u do

i tried twice a long time ago, 2 bottles of extra strength tylenol.
went to bed and got up and puked while super high a few hours later. went back to bed for 8 hours and just went on with life.

looking back it was over such stupid shit I almost want to kill myself for being a such a bitch :)

why did he hang himself?

gay son

>I always watch videos like this

no bueño

same

same here

Always check your corners, maggot

hm

Well done

Anyone have a video of some Isis person being set in fire in a cage

pretty sure guy in the video was as well

ratlin jenner

ya ok

If you don't respect life then you deserve to die. Fucking losers.

>no bueño
kek

More this.

No more animal murder please.

Well done

lost hard xD

I don't even know where the fuck to begin...

>what attempt did u do
exhaust fumes from my car.
Was drunk. did not hide properly.
got disturbed before it was critical.

2nd approach was CO from coal. didnt do research well. smoke from the fire was to scratchy to proceed. Learned my lesson 3rd attempt will succeed.

But atm i am content with my lousy pathetic but familiar life. ;)

Quadforce?

>hung

You mean hanged, pleb.

my friend did this yesterday and died :(

Hm, my dad did it with exhaustfumes.
1) If you dont fuck up its doable
2) Or just dont. Wont give you the whole "you got to much to live for user!" speil. You might not. But fuck it. Get some professional help.
The doctor might suck ass, or he/she might just be a decent doctor and save your life.

Checkd

This faggot, and you, need their child molesting heads stomped in

How the fuck did that fan stay in the ceiling? It was already rocking around like it was broken to begin with. Also, I had always thought that hanging yourself was one of the least painful and scary ways to die, but that looks pretty painful and scary.

your friend was a fucking faggot

before you go, spend all your money. go on a road trip and fuck shit up, doing whatever you want.

woah guys dont fall of that edge

least painful and scary is always shotgun to head because you're dead instantly

very fucking good leg game

Lemme get this right, as soon as you join Daesh you get an AK47 and a GoPro?

Niggers gonna Nig.

>implying he has any money

stupid faggot dumb enough not to look down that fucking truck

my cousin walked in on her husband while he was hanging himself and she had to cut him down

I'm sure he thought that the fan would not hold.

Take that you pretty little white boy.

haha why did she cut him down?

this.
I thought thats what was gonna make it "rekt", otherwise just hanging yourself isnt really a rekt thing

top kek

That fan is super strong.

because it was her husband? plus now he's still alive and not depressed, so it was a good thing in the end

This guy.
Thats the smallest fan, who would not thinnk that.

ownd

that school looks like it's... missing something

>niggers being niggers

It's only not painful if you hang your self with a fall, so your neck breaks. Then you feel very little

They way he did it, yes. But with the correct knot, and hanging yourself, including a fall from a bigger high, it should be less painful. The knot combined with the fall will break your neck. Don't know which high would be big enough to do so, though.

I was just gonna say that.

Che

context?

k

smfh when white kids beat down white kids it doesn't wind up on the news, but this shit always guys. Webm related. Was on the news in my area for days at first and then became an uproar when the news followed the story to the kids lawyer trying to blame mental illness.

The media even put his address up and his grandmother started getting death threats.

Yeah, we don't live in a racist America.

God dammit. Check your corners...

shit

holy shit, check those dub-dub-trips!

Fuck you

Attacking someone from behind with knuckleduster =\= fighting someone from the front.

>niggers being niggers

wish they had followed up on the death threats tbqhf

Counterstrike graphics got really good!

They are designed to set. Help quiet a unstable fan and allows for install on sloped ceilings. Source: I'm an electrician

That is animal murder though.

holy fuck. would love some background.

Stop fucking responding to those, you superstitious morons! They are fucking thread killers because of you fucking morons. This thread will reach the bump limit in 20 fucking minutes now, with 90% of the post being fucking god damn garbage.

Cred Forums banned beastiality and MLP, raids and personal armies, they need to ban people who respond to that shit.

Not set. Sway

Rich white fucks killing rare animals for shit and giggles?

Whats really sad is that kid KNOWS that he can't slap that nigger back, or they will immediately cry RACIST and he'll be demonized by cucked BBC loving feminazi leftists just for defending himself.

How does it feel to want?

> When your knees need to go incognito

eww fuck you

He was playing by prison rules, bitch!

america in a fucking nutshell.

If you don't give me a billion dollars by tomorrow your whole family will die of the worst diseases ever to hit this earth, and you will die last.

k

kekked at filename

You know... People don't just kill animals "4tehlulz". There are real reasons to kill big game.

You're wrong.

no, he doesn't slap back because nogglets always come in groups and he knows they'd beat the shit out of him.

what the fuck does he have in his ass? is it a buttplug?

sorry to hear that bro i hope you are better

WIBBLE!

Fake. Electrician here, an octagon box can only hold 30ibs max. Wonder why the legs aren't shown? Becuase he's standing on a fucking stool. Fake and gay

If you remove the catalytic converter it will be much much faster.

I'm not wrong, I'm 100% right.

That too. But getting a beating from some gang of niggers because you stand up for yourself and defend yourself is one thing, its quite another to have your future and life ruined by propaganda bullshit.

fucking little niggers getting inspired by chimp music and those fucking hood gangster to act like their in their fucking mid 20 dealing cocaine with smoking tea. this one shirtless nigger makes me fucking furious

Is he okay? They are paid to do it, right?

>a vehicle for picking up the dead corpses
they might be stupid but sometimes you just gotta give them credit.

He's holding his ass like he either got stabbed in the ass or he shat himself when he saw that shank coming at him.

no, if you hit back he would of gotten his ass kicked. But he might of earned more respect from them if he took down at least one of them. Problem with white boys is that they are pussies.

edgy little bitch

I've always wanted to be a biker. Now I am afraid.

fucking lost. its real live comedy

lol

Call me old (I'm 59) but in my day and where I grew up, all this modern MMA stuff (mounting, kicking, etc) would get you called a yellow belly (pussy) and you'd get your ass kicked by everyone around you for doing it.

We used to fight with "put up your dukes", I hit you, you hit me, last man standing wins.

It proves, unquestionably, who is both stronger and tougher.

PK FIRE!

Was expecting this

Why the fuck don't they just cut her arm off with a chainsaw?

See
Even after getting his ass kicked he'd have been demonized by racist crying niggers.

bahahahahaha at that video

>least painful and scary is always shotgun
if i had a shotgun id be dead for many years now.

>Call me old (I'm 59) but in my day and where I grew up, all this modern MMA stuff (mounting, kicking, etc) would get you called a yellow belly (pussy) and you'd get your ass kicked by everyone around you for doing it.

>ur a pussy for winning
>now we're going to jump you, because we're totally not pussies
Fuck off, you sissified baby boomer. Go get cucked, you old fart.

thinking about his life choices at the end.

anything goes in a fight now a days. Mostly you have to watch out for scumbags that carry knives or a gun. No matter how good you are at kicking ass a gun will equalize everything. That is why there is more grapples and holds because you don't want the other guy to reach their pockets. Weapons are probably more accessible now a days than back then.

> funny filename.webm
How to take your clothes off.webm

fuck

You're old, any sense of honor died with the baby boomers.

Thanks for fucking up the country and the future generations.

K

Obviously self defense

the only time there is propaganda is when a white person kills a black person. You are just gonna stand up for yourself, that is different.

kek at the filename

From start to finish, that comment, every single word, made me cringe

>What is sad i was half expecting the fan to fall but it didnt

there's no way that shitty little fan could support his weight, gotta be something else supporting him

>spanish
>guy is asian
>high functioning autism

You're a suburban 14 year old and you've never been in a fight.

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? What about when it's penis was cut off and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the woman in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

Uhh, can you not see his body and his chest struggling and fighting to live?

Typical nigger. Sucker punch because he's a big pussy and he knows it. Also by himself so no chimp mode available.

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Did you giggle when you saw this mouse chained up? What about when it's penis was cut off and you could see the fear in its eyes as it struggled in pain? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you and the woman in this video would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

Nice trips but Jesus you sound like a whiney cunt
>fucking up the country for future generations
The current generation is a bunch of selfish narcissists who have no accountability for their actions, because life is so much easier when everything else is someone else's fault.

Fucking pansy.

wtf was that for?

kys

Its the other way around you filthy nigger.

Left controlled media will CONSTANTLY tell storys about some fucking chimp getting rightfully shot up by the cops after trying to rob a liquor store, and they try to portray the nigger as some second coming of jesus aka HE A GUD BOY DEM PROGRAMS DINNDU NUTHIN.

Any time a white person is brutalized and killed by some useless nigger, its ignored and not publicized at all.

bro wtf haha

I'm a 28 year old spic, I have had to fight before because I have ran into a lot of idiots (niggers, spics, white boys that need to be slapped). I'm calmed down now a days but I do remember some fights and seeing my friends be in some fights. Just my 2 cents pussy.

fuck you

Why?

is over there kid

>Creates a system in which wealth is redistributed to his generation from younger generations regardless of the consequences, ships all jobs overseas because its cheaper, is literally Chinas bitch and refuses to impose tariffs on their exports which could wipe out the national debt alone, gets in war after war because of war economy oil machine, and somehow has the balls to blame the younger generations that they continue to exploit

Fuck off. The sooner the baby boomer generation dies off, the better.

> Why?
He wanted a white dick.

Sucker punch, with brassknuckles, on camera. Have fun in jail bitch kek.
Didn't even knock the dude out either ... wonder if it was worth it.

With the way modern people fight, it doesn't prove a fucking thing. The biggest pussy in the world with a 130lb benchpress could beat a hardened street fighter with a 300lb benchpress doing that pussy shit they do in MMA. That's why we used to call it "fighting dirty" and "low blows" and "fighting like a coward", "fighting like a woman", etc.

The only reason a man would ever want to mount another man to beat his ass is because he knows he cant beat him toe-to-toe, mano-e-mano.

The one time I'm happy the nigger won

Sure ya are, buddy.
I estimate spic, suburban, and in highschool.

fuck this thread, thats was it. Jesus fucking christ.

he's right

also, chek'd.

IT MUST BE MOTHERFUCKING TACO TIME.

guy looked like a faggot tho, fuck him

You're talking to entitled little faggots that don't care about being fair. They want to look swagged out and kool while they do stupid shit because yolo... and then walk around feeling good as fuck for being cringy little edgy idiots.

Nice dubs

>Why?
Argies are savage animals user, they kill each other over soccer disputes, and its a crime to say that the falklands are not argentinian, you get lynched for that

Yup, throw him in the back, brush him off, he's fine.

GOD DAYUMN THOSE ARE SOME FINE LOOKIN MOTHER FUCKIN TACOOOOOOSSS

what the fuck did i just watch

Cheshire Cat sweater wearing guy knows how to box

He's you, cuck.

whatever you wanna think. I grew up in south central for a little while, then was in Venice beach and Santa Monica. I am kind of a square now a days, but I still remember how stupid things get in the poor areas of LA. Now I just want to fuck my stoner chick and play basketball while doing my crummy job that keeps me right in middleclass comfort...I kinda feel like shmuck. That is why I browse Cred Forums lol

im not a fucking kike

From what I remember it was an argument over the line for dialysis treatment, the guy who starts the fire thought he should be first or something.
The two women died, the attacker died. Last time I read about it the guy who got set on fire was in critical condition.

Fucking dirty coons...

wish that white kid had Carlton leach in his pocket....

'here kid..have mine....

i d just grap one of my legs and wave it around to show that i dont give a fuck.

It was dub-dubs, newfag. And by me, the same guy who earlier got dub-dub-trips.

Woah.

Psychotic man who thought there was a camera implanted in his eye apparently.

Same.

No gore.

basically.

He shattered nearly all of his teeth and broke multiple bones in his face. I cant remember the guys name, but it was in the news and now the black guys lawyer is trying to get him off with a mental illness excuse.

Google should turn something up with obvious keywords. Also, the white kid was only 12.

It's just a fucking Animal, you over-sentimental autist.

Well they won't let us hunt niggers anymore.

Kek'd hard when they failed to throw him in the truck the first attempt.

Wel....

See this

he's reaching for his knife.

What really?

I've had thoughts in the past but since my son was born I've not allowed those thoughts to gain any traction. Your dad was the epitome of cowardice. You're better off.

story?

Looks like it's just a reversed clip of an officer saving a life

TACOS AND REKT THREADS GO TOGETHER LIKE... HIS ROYAL PRESIDENTNESS, SIR DONALT J. TRUMP, AND A VERY LARGE WALL. MADE OF TACOS.

hahaha

abc11.com/news/raleigh-police-officer-talks-man-off-bridge/976461/

very interesting. i've read everything and ... same in Europe except you can add up arabs on top of that.

it makes no sense, he would hug the cop after jumping if so

did he jumped?

fuck off fag

fuker

Headshot.

"hey, that new bump looks a lot like Jeff"

OMFG THESE FUCKIN TACOS LOOK OFF THE CHAIN

lets piss off the bull even more by pouring beer on him

wtf story?

Watch it slowly, it pretty much all gums

Large wall of tacos to keep out the mexicans

Ha. Mental illness. Look at the dudes smirk on his face, how he attacked him after. That guy has violence in his genes. Get him off the streets.

name one

How did this even...

dumbass detected

Cute toes thread

And it was dubs smh

I'm with you mate...50...

These little cunts couldn't take on a 'Hardman' on their best day..

I remember geezers from back in the day who were so fucking sharp with just their hands, they would take 4-5 of these little cunts on all at once...

And lamp them 2 at a time.. every punch a knockout..

And don't even think they would sucker punch..as said before ,these pals would walk up, say their bit, control their space, and walk away..

EVERYONE OUT!!

A TACO POST ON EVERY THREAD.

same tbh

See this

Cycling jersyes have a stowage pouch in the back. Probably food.

See this

Is this before or after you shit yourself and screamed for an hour for your mom to come and help you?

worker checking if the lather has enough torque for the daily labor

THESE SHITS ARE SO BANGIN YOU SHOULD POST THEM IN YOU FAP YOU LOSE

why did they dead the dog

See this

That's the first step to cuckoldry.

what? the fan didn't look like it could support his weight. what's wrong with you?

THAT IS THE ULTIMATE PLAN. THE MEXISPICS WILL GET SO DISTRACTED TRYING TO EAT THEIR WAY INTO THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, C̶H̶I̶L̶E̶, UHM THE UNITEDS GOD BLESSED STATES OF 'MURICA, THEY WILL FALL INTO A FOOD COMA AND FORGET ALL ABOUT ILLEGALLY IMMIGRATING. MARK MY WORDS.

Are you blind?
See this I said, no gore. You try-hard.

He chose to be a snake.

More lynch videos!

>cuckoldry
>bad
You need us to satisfy your women because your milimiter peter wont do the job

I dont see any gore.

To be honest this is kinda cute.

Like a winch wanted to give a couple bros a hug.

What the say? Did you just say fuck me about? You bitching a little? I'll have you graduate I know top of my Seals in the Navy Classes, and I've been raided in numerous Al Quaeda secret involvements, and I have killed over 300 confirmations. I am a trained gorilla. In warfare, I'm the sniper arm in the entire US force tops. You are targeting me but I'm just another nothing. I will fuck you with precision the wipes of which has never been liked before on this scene. Earth, fuck my marking words. You can get away with thinking that shit over me to the Internet? Fuck again, thinker. As we spy I am networking my secret speaking across the trace and your IP is being prepared right now so you better storm the maggots. The wipes that storms out of the pathetic little thing. You call your life? You're fucking dead kids. I can be any time. I can weigh you in over seven hundred kills, and that's my bear hands. Not only am I extensively accessed by trains, but I have no arms for combatting the entire arsenal United States, and I will use it to to wipe your miserable ass. You shit the faceoff of the continent. If only you could have commented what unholy cleverness your little "retribution" was about. To bring down upon you, maybe you would have fucked your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're holding the pay, you goddamn idiot. I will drown in shit fury. Sincerely, Your dead fucking kiddo.

bitch

faggot

thats edgy

4 vs 1
and they took soooo long

fak u

Food.

shit

reversed clip

Do research you faggot.

Jump off a roof

Sorry kid, I dont speak fag, you will have to type in american

Wow

What a fucking coward!!!

what a fucking faggot, i hope he rot in jail. seriously whatever happened the guy didn't try to kill him or anything, you can take out your knife but this guy just made a fucking rampage or a stupid fight.

Was this done in self defense?

it's reversed

Holy fucking hell he didn't even blink

>name one
To make autists mad as fuck because we get to kill giant beasts while they fap to zelda