Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw I'm never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opposite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:

1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

If you don't reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, you know the rules here... tits or gtfo

And you still don't know the rules? Tits or gtfo

Welcome to the millennial age, where the genders change, but the rules don't.
So tits or gtfo

Fuck you

>read last line

FU

>mfw I see a womyn getting oppressed

This thread arouses me tremendously

tits or gtfo attention whore

So you make a thread about it on Cred Forums, classy.

>last line
sigh. okay

>greentext
>beg

What a monumental surprise that talking about yourself and begging for things are the threads you're upset you can't participate in.

Post tits or GTFO, you ugly cunt.

damn

Last line.
Well atleast I don't have to think of a reply.
Tits or gtfo.

Tfw 80% of you are too stupid to read this all the way through.

pls post boobs

>tfw transgender woman
>only seen on this site as sex object
>here's some threads I can't participate in; ylyl, cuck, tits or gtfo (sorry I can't into tits anons!)

Inb4 feminine benis or gtfo

Respect my pronouns!!!

Tfw this is bait
Tfw you've seen this thread already

Fuck off

tfw nobody gives a shit faggot, kys.

saving mommy

>Everyone is taking advantage of anonymity
>But I'm female

You're contradicting yourself OP

You can post greentext stories, if you just casually mention it.

Beg threads, well jesus christ give them your info then. No one is going to hit you on it.

At your worst at your best threads? Well holy fucking shit even trans persons are doing this.

The rule "Tits or GTFO" doesn't mean what you think it means. People will talk to you in real life just because you're a girl. They want to get in your pants. You don't have that on the internet. The moment you say you're a girl you drop your anonimity. You want your girl advantage back. The Rule is supposed to be degrading since you admit, by saying you're a girl on the internet, that the only interesting thing about you is your body.

tl;dr: Tits or gtfo

stopped reading after femanon. tits or gtfo.

Also, you fucking attention whore, I could be a chick right now- who gives a motherfuck.

>i'm a girl but i can't use that to get special attention

fuck you

/thread.

Looks like 80% of your mothers are dying tonight.

Manboobs don't make you a female OP
also pic related

Is that pic off you? You're damn beautiful! Also yeah idk why all these assholes treat women like shit on here, so if you wanna talk on another app or something let me know.

shut the fuck up you stupid squash foot eggplant looking motherfucker. fucking edgy little 14 year old trying to look like a badass because his big bro showed him Cred Forums while making him suck him off. I hope you fucking die in a house fire that was caused by an arsonist who stood over your burning corpse and masturbated upon it, but the police will rule it as a tragic accident, and so your murderer/jizzmaster will get off scot-free and you'll be the fucking laughing stock of whatever afterlife you end up in.

Fuck you.

OP here, WHY WON'T ANYONE GIVE ME SPECIAL ATTENTION LIKE IN REAL LIFE. I'VE GOT TITS AND A FUCKHOLE!

Hey OP here, good to see someone is nice here.

Go read the last line. ;)

>Cred Forums a site for free-speech?
It is not.

Get your basics right first, then think.

That's the pic I was searching for. Ended up writing it.

/thread

Right into the middle of the problem.

/thread

>tfw you want to post in attention whore "faces of Cred Forums" thread
>you're so beautiful that every neckbeard 4channer starts private messaging you
>"10/10" they say. their profile pic is so ugly! gross
>chatroom blows up talking about it
>such is life

gosh lia is hawt

lel

kik OP

The reason you see this kinda stuff is because in the Arena of the Mind that Cred Forums is, your sex is superfluous.

The only reason to ever mention it is to gain attention or sympathy. Even when talking about girly things, there is no need to mention your sex because this board is full of faggots and traps and people will just assume that that is what you are.

So if mentioning your sex is just SOOOO important to you, then TITS or GTFO.

If that makes you feel bad, then good. It's supposed to do that to prevent attention whoring.

If your thoughts and ideas aren't enough to get you the attention you crave then you came to the wrong place.

She's just an ordinary pretty girl wearing a big push up bra and makeup.

TITS

better than tinder! plenty of horny college girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

That pic is not you. you just some faggot looking for attention!

fucking roasted

This. Exactly this.

This is Cred Forums, if you don't like the whole togtfo mentality, use some of the other letters at the top of the page.
Just sayin'!

absolutely fucking rekt. goddamn savage

Its supposed to be an anonymous board you dumb bitch. There is no other reason to tell us your gender other than to whore yourself out.

there is a reason for those rules.
I'm sry if that hurts you, but we won't give you the attention you want JUST by your gender. Earn it

You must be new here

I don't care if your female or male what I do care about is none of you retards know what inb4 means. You are doing inb4 wrong you idiot. Learn how to do it correctly

Indeed, this. Precisely this.

MALE user HERE, I'M A GUY EVERYONE BUT IT'S COOL I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW :))))

Fuck off you attention seeking faggot!

dick or gtfo

Fucking faggot!

women are catered to in every way all the fucking time. and you come on the internet and want more. fuck you. tits or gtfo.

So user...
You are Lia Marie Johnson?
That's her picture up there, fakefag, you're a douche dude.

Name pls?

>This thread was here yesterday
>All these serious replies
>Replying to a copy pasta

Go outside you fuck tards

Can't relate, yes I'm a woman.

Thanks sad kitty
(I'm not replying)

>I'm a grill btw

wow really guys? I came here to have a good time and talk to some cool people and instead I get sexually harrassed. I feel really attacked right now.

Lia Marie Johnson, if memory serves.

From "Teens React"

faggot OP

Read the last line faggot

Fagaroni fagaroni post the fucking dickeroni

Poop

FUCK YOU CUNT. BITCH

you know the rules faggot dick or gtfo, and don't forget the time stamp

that hentai is amazing

FUCK YOU GUYS!! I'm more than just a fucking dick attached to a body!! God, you're all so fucking oppressive! Stop triggering me!

Kill yourself slut

Wow am a girl too, you've been noticed, special snowflake. Now fuck off, hoe.

This is like the 5th god damn time someone has started this exact thread in the last like 24 hours. Jesus christ people. Get it together.

Why tell anyone youre a femanon

better than tinder! plenty of horny girlsss of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

tits or gtfo bitch

tits or gtfo

underrated

whore

There are no girls on the internet. Tits or gtfo...

Tits or get the fucking fuck out.

We know it's pasta, dumbass. The reason to reply is a kind of inoculation. Stupid whores will see the thread, read the serious replies and possibly gain a fucking clue into how to behave.

You're not thinking of the big picture...

dick or gtfo faggot

U MF CANCER JEW I WILL COME IN UR SLEEP UNDER UR BED AND SHOVE SHOVEL IN UR ASS U FK AUTISMO

enlightened user

Slut show your tits

hi

dick/tits or gtfo faggot

got me good

show ur asshole

if you get upset that means the trolls win

gl hf

fuck

dubs here, deliver pls

limp dick or come the fuck in

i seriously dont understand how being a woman is a disadvantage in life. people are constanlty trying to appeal to women and gain their affection. you can get by by riding on mens coat-tails your entire life if you want and most find it socially acceptable.

Sir

What do you want us to do about it exactly?

Did you just assume my fucking gender?

T R I G G E R E D

Says the guy who already found his way to Cred Forums today. Fucking embrace it you bastard, fake or not we are having a circle jerk. Don't project your own insecurities about not going outside enough you overweight motherfucker.

I will fucking read posts like this all day, I don't give a shit if it's real or not. These replies are pure gold especially and that's the point. OP real or not enjoys the thread just as much as we lurkers enjoy it.

>This thread was here yesterday

You go the fuck outside lol hahahahahahahhahahahah 2 days in a row on Cred Forums are you gonna be okay Cred Forumsrother I hope the Cred Forumsig dick Cred Forumsandits don't skull rape you too hard today.

See me, I came here to find you because I get a huge boner from pointing out your autism. Fukin' lovin' this thread dude, I'm loving it.

This is such an obvious troll it makes me sick.

Fucking QQ cunt. I have no clue if this is recent pasta as I haven't been on this shithole in a while, but eat shit. The reason for the rule is so cunts like you don't get to be the little attention whore that you wanna be. The rule is in place in order to demean you - to put you on the same level as others in order to avoid a tumblr/facebook level of pandering. A lot of newfags dont realize this, including you.
sage

This

You dont have to do any of that shyt, your complaining about the internet...wtf is worst case scenario? Im a girl, do you see my tits with this post?
No
See now the whole thread is gonna tell me to post tits, its fucking up to me! Cred Forums isnt gonna fucking pop out of my pc and make me post them. Im free to say and do as i please dont be dumb amd complain either post tits or dont we are all here for some reason just enjoy. Like the hell, even i come for tits sometimes and when one of these faggots post "my gf" next to tits that turn me on, yeah ill post my tits and say "my gf" like your complaining about what happens when you change from user to femanon instead of taking advantage of it. Cred Forums wants tits Let them eat cake

Have you ever posted your tits online though?
Maybe you'll enjoy it.

I did get out, boys. No worries.

who says I'm a boy?

#triggered
#offendered if misgendered

tits or gtfo

still autistic as fuck

are you fucking kidding me, I saw this exact thread yesterday

saved

Tits or gtfo cumreceptacle

Y'know if you just post and ignore people who are assholes you can enjoy this place a lot more. Conversely, there aren't a whole lot of places it's relevant what gender you are, and in those situations the poster is seen as doing it for attention.

Cred Forums is not some horrible cult. It's humanity of the technologically advanced world, given freedom. You don't have to like it. The thing about truth is that sometimes it's ugly. And you can cry about it how unfair it is that life isn't just how you want it to be, or you can try to change it, or you can accept it.

White knight incoming

Spoken like a true old timer lol.

no one cares

Tits or gtfo

shut up whore

Well you are attractive and no different than any other male and the mind can be just as attractive as the body or can enhance the body part cause a girl may look good on the outside but it would even be better if her mind is equally attractive or can also connect with them and also the other way around as well.

Friendly reminder to sage your posts until tits have been provided

That is I am no different than any other male on here

Is that Lia?

I am no different than any other male on here

TITS or GTFO

Of course ive just never claimed them

It is

Pasta so old and dry it is thought to have been made by Brutus himself

Leaked and checked friend. Take some tits seen as OP is a faggot.

classic

Cunt off iShit. *kek'd

>This thread

Have to admit, this one was actually good

Nah. Obvious.

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GENDER. FUCK OFF. YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR GENDER BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY VALUE YOU HAVE. YOU PATHETIC SHIT.

fuck

wow

oy

>tfw text has no gender

see

Nice one

Read the last line.

OFC there are some retards, but you just need to filter, if you post something 85% of anons will be "tits or gtfo hurr hurr"
but some others won't, just ignore the tards and reply to the ones worthy of it

fucking savage
also
>/thread

Its because you expect a special treatment as a woman but you dont get one for once. We cant have sex with you so your gender is useless. You are si used to being treated as a special little Princess it is weird for you to just be normal. Now post tits or gtfo.

Tits or gtfo

just an user here passing by
>nice read
>9/11
>would read again

dont want my mom 2 die