Donno what happen thread shut down before i could send my reply

donno what happen thread shut down before i could send my reply

Did OP bang her?

bump. What I miss?

think the last comment i put up was my reply

yes tasmen you are my type you are any mans type you gave me a raging hard on when i walked in on you.

her reply

really i dont know what to say. james you could umm see more if you like.

my reply

omf tasman dont offer that to me im already thinking shit that i shoudnt be. and wouldnt it make things weird around sky?

her reply

it want make things weird. how about we just start with messaging and pic? then we can see how we like it? plz you know you kinda interrupted me before i got to fin so im hornt as fuck

She said you're not her type?

Hornt as fuck, indeed user!

Get her to send pics and post them here

Second

quick recap im home alone with gf younger sister. and walked in on her mid fun time. and she messaged me one thing led to another and we have gotten to this point. ill repost screen shot of her first message and other pics if needed for prof. but untill i get to a point i can transfur messages from phone to laptop and edit them to hide names yous will have to wait

Bump

Repost pics of Tasman, please?

no she said that she is not my type
also my line off income is dodgy so i dont want to link my fb on the lap top i do my sales on.

Idiot. Then there's evidence. Do it in person only and never talk about it on any screen capable medium.

Are you also picturing her lips wrapped around your dick while she looks up at you lovingly? Secretly hoping you will cum on her face and photograph it again, saving the pics so you will both masturbate to them later.

i reply to her

holy fuck girl.. let me have a smoke and a glassy to really think about what im about to do with you okay.

her reply

with what your about to do with me? sooo ill take that as a yes then good so. now that we are gonna be open with each other. i new you would be able to hear me in my room. i didnt think you would of walked in tho haha happy you did tho

Hot as fuck!

What's a glassy?

I told you you should have said that hearing her made you so horny you couldn't think straight. Now every time she does it she'll be thinking of you hearing her.

okay guys im now taking a fucking big risk. on my 6 year relationship and me seeing my daughter ever again. if i get court out. now honestly should i risk it or not?

ITT OP fucks some trashy dumb whore,lets her use it agains him,ruins his relationship,makes his daughter grow up a split child and regrets it afterwards.

umm well put me mentioning my line of income is dodgy and glassy together and if you can figure it out then it better it stays that way lol

Do it.

Pics or it didn't happen

Don't think with your dick here, you can always masturbate to the fantasy and it'll be fine.

But if you do anything with her, don't start by taking something from her, like don't take head or fuck her. Like if you just held her and whispered filthy things to her while she masturbated it'd probably be hot as fuck and not something you'd both feel sue rigidity about. But really it's your call mate, int you know what your girl is like and how bad it would be.

Sue rigidity = feel guilty + autocorrect

now this is really whats going on threw my head right now. i know it should be a easy pic being my daughter but damn she hot. could there be away to like kinda get something outa it but still cover my ass. was thing messages on fb cause with the amount of phone get threw here i could of just left one "logged" in and say it wasnt me

Ah, new slang to me, never heard it here in California.

That's idiotic

I would go for the holding her while she masturbates thing and tells you about her fantasies. At least keeps you a little above board.

i sell drug man all sorts so on the odd accasion i will use.

You can remove every messege you wrote on messeger.

That'll really help you think straight! Hahaha

It's already too late if you really did send those messages. But all this story is fake

and before any one gets all judgey on me about my income and me having a kid. i have been doing it for 6 years and do it in such a way that it stays out of the house and can not be traced back to me

but only on his side.message still remains on the others person's side.tried it

Screenshot the conversation

Thought you said your missus is going to be back in 15 minutes, way over 15 mins bud

it not a story sorry i forgot to put up the first screen shot of what she messaged me

Okay listen, once when's masturbated properly and her head levels out, she'll be thinking more normally and you can find out if this is a good idea.

On the other hand if you go in there and get her to suck you off I definitely want to see pics.

no some one on other thread was faking to be the op.

More pics of her while we think?

Glassy is speed or horse?

Total cuck lying faggot

okay okay so basicly if i dont fuck her or touch her for now i can work out were exacltly we fill about it
and if it come down to it with fb messages i can just delet my account and shit

Smart lad

More pics as reward?

glassy is a glass pipe used to smoke meth or alpha pvp in it. or bath salts

exactly my thoughts

Press and hold on your messages. A menu with a delete option should pop up.

need nmore screenshot with timestamps

more pics if what i want works out ill post a pic of her using that pink vibrator for you guys. well if she send it that is

Good, that would be great! And more of her messages if they're good.

okay you guys want more screen shots ? and will the time and date on my laptop be sufficient enough?

Aye op could you hook me up with some meth?

What state?

okay give me 5 so i can transfur them over and edit them so names and shit dont show

western Australia bro what ya chassin lol

Fuck

I'm in texas

Just moved to a new area so I don't know any dealers.

Been fiendin so bad

Okay op, I just came and am thinking a bit more clearly now. I hope things work out and you don't do anything you regret, but maybe you both get to play with fantasy and some sexy thoughts. Good luck! Will check the archives to see how this thread worked out.

Op only sucks cock... ever

Cant decide if op is BS

okay guys just about done ready to post screenshots plz forgive me with time its taking slot is going atm as well

Wa bro fuck yeah would love to smoke up with a Cred Forumsro. Perth or somewhere else?

Still reading op, post when you're ready!

Op go have a wank before deciding to do anything, it'll clear your head and maybe stop you ruining a 6 year relationship with the mother of your child

Then again you do meth, she looks trashy as fuck and you type like a spastic. Just go do what's fun you like normally do

there is a part of the message i had to cover coz it mention some personal shit

Maria? is that Maria?

no her name is tasmen

she looks like someone i know

I'm a believer!

Nothing new since then?

happy enough with the screenshot fellas and yeah im sorta in perth

I found her fb haha

Link or it didn't happen

you did? well its were i got the pic from so dosnt suprise me

pls be fair and dont ruin anons chance
btw i'm not op

Im from perth so i had 9 mutual friends kek

Fair enough

Just get the nudes

okay so im still unsure on what i should do. with this lol she keeps on sending me ? now lol i told her to just wait and offerd her a pip thats in the bathroom so then i get more time to decide

Morons who can't wait or think straight about what's in their best interest. This is why we can't have world peace, people.

Ask what she thinks of your dick, then offer to stimulate her throat with it while she finishes her fun time

Ayyye 210 fag here

Perth bro here fuck her get nudes and post them. Your high it wasnt your fault. And besides fucking on gear is the best

what does she keep sending you?

Meant to respond to With

Told you bro, jerk off, make sure she hears you. She'll walk in and suck you off. Guaranteed

is a pip a pipe? or a hit?

can't keep up with all the new drug slang in other countries!

How's she gonna hear him??

Both......

got it.

if you from perth go threw the pic and look at who her dad is and then you will se who im riding with. if you get what i mean boi.

Go into the bathroom and whip it out in front if her

Whats your first name man and ill add u on fb

so, care to enlighten me what that pic is all about?

Where should i be looking

cant post that shit bro. lol ill get choped

read the thread, ass.

You're the worst kind of dumbfuck, OP.

Well shit give me a clue lol im the only one thats found the fb and i havnt shared it so im kida trustworthy for a guy on Cred Forums that also smokes gear

Haha she knows gooch

This thread has been up for 1 hour 15 minute's, the other about the same. OP you are fucking hopeless, I would have already filled her up with my jazz, had a shower and be waiting for her sister to get home to fill her up also. Wtf is your problem anyway, pussy? Just fucking the ho

The grammar of this bitch is a total turn off. That said, I could justify treating her like a fuck toy so long as conversation was confined to speech.

bro keep calm im never wrong k just rember this ;)

well did not think it will come to this but gotta cover my self now sorry guys...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

cool story aye need more dragons tho. found some randoms phone and there fb was connected and i faked it all

His name is James. It was in the last thread

Dude if OP's telling the truth he's the redheads sisters boyfriend. Your FB-fu only need a white belt to find him if you have the redheads FB

so the thing you get up to when ya high. all infomation was taken of her fb and used in the epic story

goddammit people.

James is the chicks bf

well op, I'm still interested in her pussy shot or anything she sends, I was the one from the last thread who recommended you tell her you heard her and it made you horny. Mail me pics at drayth7@gmail. I live in the states and have no interest in doxxing anyone, just like fapping to hot stories and horny girls.

are you the one who found fb? and knows gouch?

nope, just a reader.

Nope he isnt i am

If he does orangutan sounds it should do the trick, bitches love primates

Im pretty sure i know who u are and if im right the story is bullshit but still interesting.
>Guy that found fb

you know ppl incommen with sky? Cred Forums is good now keep calm im always right... have a look around add sky to fb

zeke?

okay will add you and explain some shit k i have seen the request

Awesome

:(