She broke my heart and I'm depressed. trips gets nudes

she broke my heart and I'm depressed. trips gets nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LiwAaExLyC0
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go get some dank weed and blaze the fuck up and listen to awesome "pick me up" jam.

Roll

Trip

There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?

rollin

rollin on a river

Trips

roll

WITNESS

test roll

Kek be with me!

Check em boi

rolling

Rolling

These are trips

Something for dubs

I've had trips and quads today let's roll

youtu.be/LiwAaExLyC0

nudes get

TRIP ME NOW I NEED THE PUSS

better than tinder! plenty of horny asian girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

the time is now

Mmm

roll

Check em

Looks like my slut ex. I fucked her while she was still with her ex, got her to break up with him, then dumped her after 2 months.

Roll

roll

checka

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo also roll

does this count?

Satan?

me and her at winter formal

Trips!! Rollllll

rollin

chcker

I have an asian fetish. trips get.

send dem nudes @_@

ROLL

We did it

999 WITNESS ME

op here. show pics pls

Trip!

Kek ezpz

rolleeee

>Leaks nudes
>Post picture of his face

Yeah either you're a real idiot or this is all bullshit.

Pussy? Pussy!

Rolling!

999?

for moot

999 pls

Roll

Tripssss

TRIPS!!!

CHECKED

close enough. op deliver

my body is ready

WinRAR

BINGO

Roll

winrar give the noots

check em! winarar

Winrar

Better than 999.

WIN RAR!

TRIPSSSSSSSS delivery pls

Done

Oh boy

Winar

How did she?

OPEN THE GATES OF NIFLHEIM

WINRAR

Yes trip

Deliver you fuck

rollo

Roll

You done it

Bump for nudes

What inspired this haircut?

Come on nigga

leggogooo deliver

one off but magic trips appear

send dicks to lewis.bolton1 on kik

DER THA TRIPS NOW DELIVER OP

OP deliver pls

you're both right and wrong. it's the asshole she dumped me for.

sorry but this is the only one I have and it dosnt even have her full face. I'm a faggot ik

Give us the tits you fucking chink

Fucking lol

still delivered, you're a champ
>nohaterspls

OP it is time

Dropbox that shit user.

Better hope people don't start white knighting 2bh dude.

you did gud OP

We're gonna need full names/fb link pls/instagram

Unless there's something fundamentally wrong with you, I can confidently say she traded down based on that one picture.

OP is a faggot

thanks. im applying for the same colleg she's attending because I think I can pull a Gatsby. I'm such a cunt

OP i think that's a bad idea. stop chasing her. there is so many other girls man. i feel like you still need to grieve.

we've all been there. what's her name, if you don't mind me asking?

This is it? OP is a faggot.

quints

girls will only chase what will satisfy them and won't pity you. Stop thinking she's the only one that will make you happy cause anyone else can make you happy. Just stop bugging the fuck out about your ex. Stop creating a maze where she's the only answer. she isnt. Until you realize this fact, you'll be a big pussy who can't move the fuck on

ik

more like squints

underrated

honestly i think she's cute :) but you have to move on too! (there is definitely BIGGER things out there..

>test
test<
>test

better than tinder! plenty of horny legal teens of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

watch me quint

qiuntasasa

Someone posted this is an Asian thread, lol. Labeled as Jasmine. I've got another one.

not the same girl fuck off

well post the other one

i don't think it's the same person

not same girl. I can regocnize her from a mile away

They look nothing alike

ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING IT DOESNT MATTER MORE ASIAN NUDES THE BETTER

ikr

tru, if we get quints would OP still deliver

op here. "jasmine" is fucking ugly compared to my princess

fortunately my stupid lib lefty princess didn't go for this guy instead of me

9999 well said

quints pls

qunitintaintstssss

roll

rokk

not to mention cute asian girls are a dime a dozen

Fucking kek'd

yes. she is dead to me as I am to her. I need to get revenge on her one final time for making my junior and currently senior year the worst time of my life. not some cringey paper towns prank kind of way though. (watching that movie is how we met though) inb4 underage well no shit

Nigga be like

user army let's roll quints
>wecandodis

tbh I think she is the most beautiful thing in the world to me but to most other guys she's really just OK and all of these pics are good pics. most pics of her aren't that flattering.

roll

roll

it takes time fam

OP did you do the labeling? That's weird as fuck to me. It's like you're assessing her pros

here's a retarded meme the fuck in the white polo made and sent me

you don't need revenge. It's just a cycle of life. don't take it too personally even though you did. Breakups is inevitable

found her

well... tbh you can't call her property, she is your girlfriend not an object
>feminism

not the same, but feel free to keep posting cause we need dem posts flowing (for that quint)

just search the pic on google, its posted on tumblr as some chick named jasmine on tumblr

1111pls hahah

>OP makes a meme against himself so that we feel for OP
>evidence. shitty labeling. OP clearly has mspaint skills
we're getting baited

Quints

nah my friend made it lol. He helped me with tips on how to dress and what to say. I guess without him would of had never had anything with her at all. he was extremely pissed at me and her when she found out what she did and then went to prom and winter formal with that Japanese anime hair cunt fuck. here's another pic of that naruto looking mother fuck with the satchel . my ex is on 2nd to right

do we have a picture of this without ms paint pls

op here. I would like I claim its her so people at least get a decent nude but I can definitely tell its not her.

roll-a-fucking-rino

the guy in the picture made it not me. he sent it to me when I started dating her and then he told me "user if you ever kiss her, tell me how my penis tastes"

roll modafoka

Oh :( sorry to hear that, those people so fucking possessive. on the other hand, both these girls are cute A F

are we gonna run for 2222 anons?

believe whatever you want I really don't care. those are plausible assumptions but I can assure you they're not true. When we were together we always made memes of each other haha it was wonderful. Now im a lonely crying senior who drives a 81 Cadillac Seville to school and wear cargo pants with henleys and polos

2222 yesssss

OP you're way too deep into this. just let it go. Revenge won't satisfy you and will only make your empty.

You doing this just shows how much of a faggot you are and still desire her.

fuck. come on 2222

roll

is this her? it's hard to tell asians apart.

rollddds

>asian fetish
That's not a fetish, it's normal behavior

lmaooo

glorious

quints LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

thank you my triple dubs user

better than tinder! plenty of horny asian college sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Checked

nah tits are too big in this picture

Now just gotta wait for OP to deliver - I'm sure he delivers though, cause he's been good so far :)

hopefully this thread doesn't die before it's gone

rollin

boys keep this thread alive for OP to deliver

there's 62 people on this thread so... wont die soon

true, :D

hahaha trust me the one on the left is really not that cute. this is just a really good pic

this is tbe most team work Ive seen in my enrire life... its beautiful

are you op? quints happened.

@_@ took me a while to get quints

op here. I already said it's not her. the only nude pic of her is the one I posted as a response to the first trips

le sigh

that's quads yo. Still need something for it though

OP we're waiting for quints deliver @_@ name or fb or insta would work

oh gorsh

dub dubs you nigglet

better than tinder! plenty of horny asian girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Deliver Facebook or instagram then

If you dated, youre an asshole for leaking nudes.
If you got your heart broke from some slut who sends nudes to people shes talking to casually, youre a bitch
Fuck you

that was quads. Idk how I feel about giving it anyway because I don't want this to trace back to me

quads you cancerous jews

here. have this.

Go complain about this type of shit on tumblr faggot!

at least send more pics :)

yall anons high or something

This thread

and yes I did write about a revenge plot and posted nudes but I still love her. MAYBE might post Snapchat for quad a but like I said I wanted quints

quintss

here.

well... 66666 is comign up i guess

can we do it...

we need more man power

New fag Herr what are quints? And all that stuff ?

As someone who just went rhrough a breakup, i feel like my opinion is valid. If your heart was for her, you wouldnt share her nudes to hurt her.

she's not even that good looking wtf I never expected the thread to get this big

quints is 5 consecutive number that matches in the post No. next quint is 66666.... if we get it OP will post more about his ex

it's sunday. people are bored and this thread is the only interesting one

and besides, we share sympathy for op.
OP - tell us more about her.

/whitneywong.21?fref=ts

her facebook i guess

thanks guys. I know this is a far cry since it is Cred Forums but most of you guys are kinda alright. anyways I posted the fb. please don't do anything overboard even though you guys will

>i still suspect bait
i'm just here for the show

/kaito.miyake.353

OP's goodbook

OP dun goofed

Snapchat me
kindkindh

the op's just a cuck.

giving up on this thread