pineapple on pizza discuss

Im' likeing the pizzas with ma watermelon and chicken on them

discuss ting

It's delicious. Nothing too discuss.

As an Italian, I consider myself offended by that photo

Your pizza skills are so vanilla

Discuss wat ? Fucking disgusting

I always get pepperoni, sausage, bacon, pineapple, and basil on my pizza

I used to think it was disgusting. Then I tried it and realized it's fucking awesome, and I never looked back. I haven't had a pizza without pineapple on it for years, and I can't imagine going back.

Funny thing is, most people who hate the idea of pineapple on pizza are from New York or New Jersey, where pizza is thin and boring already - you'd think they would want some flavor on there.

It's alright, but I prefer stuff crust supreme with no sausage.

American pizza > italian pizza, get over it

I think its fucking delicious. Something about the sweetness of the pineapple makes it so much more enjoyable

so normally I hate mixing fruit in something that's not dessert. but this shit is the exception.

K this interesting to me.. never tried it. I think I would like it but only if the pineapples were applied after the pizza was cooked. I can dig it, sounds like a good sweet/sour combo but the thought of baked pineapple just doesn't seem right idk

There is no "american pizza". The thing you call "pizza" in America is called "trash" in Italy. There are two different things

peach is even better

my favourite

hey guyth look at thith

That's an odd looking cake op.

There are 2 kinds of people:
Those who don't like pineapple on pizza, and those who are wrong.

ABSOLUTELY VILE

pineapple+jalapeƱo=goat pizza tbdesu fampai

get the fuck out of here. fucking disgusting.

>Fruit on pizza
Whoever thinks this is a good idea is either a nigger or white trash

Have whatever you want on a pizza. The end.

godlike

dubs of truth

/thread

This
Had a italian sausage pizza in america once, shit was falling apart as i picked it up. Best. pizza. of all time.
I couldn't finish, next morning ate cold pizza. Somehow the mother fucker got better.
Also i like "Hawaiian" pizza even if a jew in NY invented it b/c he had some leftover pineapples.

>ranch
>not garlic sauce
>replacing fat with sugar
>light

my dubds overrule

Vile.

it's a canadian invention

>my dubs overrule
no, but those trips do.

Pineapple and ham are awesome, case fucking closed, faggots.

Canadian bacon pizza was also invented by the jews

No he's obviously just a sensible human.
Anchovies/buffalo chicken/bbq chicken/any meat is God tier. Pineapple is better eaten separate

Canadian, Jews, what's the fucking difference?

One is chill, the other is evil money hoarding parasite rat that is despicable beyond description