(Intro, part 1/3) Hey Cred Forums...

(Intro, part 1/3) Hey Cred Forums, as promised I’m back with another installment in the Incestuous Adventures Of Siscon-Chan saga.

If you are unfamiliar with the story and are just tuning in now, read the attached picture if interested, it’s the first greentext I did.

This time around, I’m sure you’ll be happy to know that this part is entirely pre-typed and is quite a bit longer than the previous one. However, it does contain quite a bit of story and non-sexual events before it gets sexual, so don’t get your dicks out just yet.

Now, before I start. I seem to have made a bad impression last time I was on for doing a Q and A after the first post I did, which many people claimed to be an attention grab, while the rest hounded me for images of me and my sister. I’d just like to clear things up by saying that I did the Q and A because some people in the original thread wanted me to (also me and Scarlett thought it would be fun), not as an attention grab.

Also, as for the speculation about the picture that I briefly posted with me, Scarlett, and our daughter each holding up a number (6, 9, and 16 as in 06/09/16, the date of the Q and A written as Day/Month/Year), I will confirm that the picture was real, even though many people claimed it was fake without any real evidence to support that claim (it was probably just to piss me off, as that seemed to be the trend at the time). I suppose the picture stuff doesn’t matter now though, as I will not be posting it again because Scarlett got really paranoid afterwards and was afraid that someone might recognize us. Even though the chances of that are like 1 in a million, I respect her wish to keep our appearances private.

If possible, I’d like to just move past all the bullshit between the first green text post and now, and just focus on posting the story for your entertainment from here on out.

(Intro 2/3) In other news, I’ve been lurking on some wincest threads since I was last on, and there are far too many people derailing threads with arguments on whether or not I’m an attention seeking faggot. I couldn’t care less about what people think of me, but just hate on your own time and stop ruining threads because you need to prove that I am such a colossal faggot. That goes for the people defending me as well, just stop taking the fucking bait so they wont get anything out of it, you are doing no good by defending me. It’s not like you will be able to change their minds, so arguing is pointless. If you are a fan of the story, great, glad to have you sit in and read. If you aren’t, sorry to disappoint.

Regarding the alarming number of people impersonating me, I’d just like to clear up any confusion and say that the only times I have posted were late at night on the 4th of this month (where I began the story in a wincest thread, but left shortly after because I was tired), late afternoon on the the 5th (where I posted the entirety of the first part of the story), twice on the 6th (both times for the Q and A, with one thread being deleted a few minutes after I made it because Scarlett regretted having me post the timestamp image, and the other popping up a few hours later where I did the actual Q and A, if you can call it that), and Friday night/Saturday morning (both times just posting an update in random wincest threads as to when I would be doing Part 2).

From here on out I’d like to make it clear that it is unlikely I will post under the name of Siscon-Chan unless it is to continue the story, the exception of this being that I may say something in a wincest thread the day before I update just saying when I’ll be on (feel free to be skeptical of the legitimacy though). Other than that, anyone saying they are Siscon-Chan isn’t actually me, so don’t take them seriously.

(Intro 3/3) On another note, a lot of people were questioning the authenticity of the story based on how I’m writing it, but that’s just how I write. I need to use proper grammar/spelling, go into detail, explain things properly, bring interest to the reader, etc... (If you know anyone who is a writer, I’m sure they could relate). Not going back and checking everything 4 times is as sloppy as I’m willing to get.

Also, keep in mind that I’m recalling all of this from 11 years ago, and while I do have a good memory, obviously I can’t remember everything word for word/scene for scene. What I can do is tell you that none of the events are fabricated. Do I know what happened and what we talked about? Yes. Can I remember the exact words that were spoken and precisely what we did? Not incredibly well. I do remember a lot of words, conversations, and things we did vividly, but for about 50%-60% of it I am having to analyze and interpret what we said and did based on what was happening, the memories I have, and the attitude and mannerisms we both had back then (Such as Scarlett’s frequent crying/blushing, and her stuttering when nervous/shy).

An example of this is the questions Scarlett asked me (Do you like me? Am I pretty? Can you come to bed early? Do you love me?). Those questions were asked/said the way I wrote them, because they had importance and stuck with me. However, something like the sex segment wasn’t entirely accurate because so much was running through my head I can only remember the basics (I ate her out, she gave me a hand/blow job, I fingered her, then we had sex all while saying various sexy and affectionate things), leading me to infer the rest.

What I’m trying to say is that the story is true in the sense that the events did happen, the words were spoken, and the conversations did happen, just sometimes not exactly how I’m writing them.

And for reference, the picture attached to this post is similar to what Scarlett looked like back then, except she had lighter and longer hair

The picture attached to this post is similar to what I looked like, except I looked a bit younger

Here from other thread, bump

Isn't that the bitch from Nims Island?

Bump

Bumping for god tier wincest

> The next day, I wake up at around 3 PM
> Memories of the events from last night start filling my mind
> What have I done?
> What was I thinking?
> I lie there for a long while, pondering what life is going to be like after this
> If I tried to stop everything now she would probably be devastated and think that I used her
> Actually I’m not even sure she has a concept of being used at the moment
> If I really tried, I think I could find a way out of it with minimal backlash
> She would be upset, but I think she would recover
> Am I capable of doing that though?
> Hurting her to such an extent
> I don’t think I can
> But wouldn’t I be hurting her by continuing this?
> What if this is just some sort of warped extreme emotional attachment to me caused by the loss of our parents
> If I stopped it now sure she would be sad, but maybe she would move on
> Meet somebody, fall in love, etc…
> How can I be sure this is what she wants
> Does she really love me the way she has portrayed herself to?
> She’s only 12
> God damnit
> This is fucking me up
> I sigh and look to my side, finding her curled tightly against my body
> A slight smile on her face
> Her onesie still undone, revealing her body
> Bits of dry cum still on her chest
> I snap back out of it and look away, staring at the ceiling
> Am I a pedophile now?
> I guess so
> I don’t really know though
> I mean by definition of course I am, yeah
> But like
> I don’t find myself attracted to any other kids
> The thought of having sex with other kids doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest
> Even makes me feel disgusted
> That’s ironic coming from the guy who just fucked his 12 year old sister
> I guess I’m just a pedophile who is only interested in a single child
> All in all I’m very conflicted and confused as to what I should do from here on out
> A large part of me knows I should put an end to this and make things right
> But another part of me
> Another part of me doesn’t want to
Cont.

> The way I feel about her changed greatly after what happened last night
> I just want to be with her, no matter the consequences
> I groan and cover my face with my hands, this whole thing starting to take a toll of my mental state because I have no idea what I should do
> Soon enough I hear Scarlett starting to wake up
> She groggily sits up and positions herself on her knees, looking down at me
> Then she just sort of flops onto me
> There really isn’t a better word to describe it
> She just leaned forward and flopped onto my midsection, her legs now stuck out behind her and her arms stuck out in front of her
> Basically forming a human plus sign with the two of our bodies
> Knocked the breath out of me as well
> “My kitty kinda hurts”
> Sides take off at speeds of 28,968 kilometers per hour
> Reach orbit in no time
> To this day they are believed to be slowly making their way to the edge of the known universe
> Inspiring
> Just kidding I was too deep in thought to laugh
> “Oh” I reply, not really reacting
> She looks over at me because of the lack of response, a confused look on her face
> “Isaac, whats wrong?” she asks timidly, starting to look a bit sad
> I don’t respond immediately, not sure what to tell her
> “Did I do something bad?” she asks, sniffling as tears start to form in her eyes
> God damnit, it gets me every time
> I sit up and take her into my arms, rocking her slightly to calm her down before she starts crying
> “No, you didn’t do anything wrong…” I say, letting her sit on my lap
> She looks up at me and wipes her eyes before looking down at her lap, going quiet for a second
Cont.

Bumping with furry/neko loli moot

kek

> “You didn’t like what we did last night, did you…” she says quietly, clearly trying not to cry but ultimately failing
> “No, Scar its not like that…” I try to say, going to hug her again so she wont cry, hating to see her get upset
> “I-I’m sorry… W-we don’t h-have to d-do it a-anymore… P-please d-don’t be m-mad at m-me…” she says in a broken voice, starting to sob uncontrollably as she clutches her onesie shut, ashamed of herself
> Unable to bear seeing her like this, I gently put my hand on her chin and tilt her head upwards, gently pressing my lips against hers and kissing her through her tears
> When I pull away, she wipes her eyes again and calms herself down, still sniffling
> “Y-you still like m-me… R-right?” she asks, her voice cracking slightly as she gazes up at me
> “Of course I do, don’t ever question it” I reply softly, hugging her small body against mine
> “Then why were you not happy when I woke up…” she continues, trying to keep her composure
> I let out a long sigh and think for a moment, deciding to tell her how things were realistically in a way that she could understand
> “Its just… What we did last night was... Um...” I begin, pausing for a moment so I could figure out how to phrase it
> “I could get in a lot of trouble for doing what we did, because its against the law… And if anyone found out, I’d be taken to jail.” I tell her, a look of fear now etched onto her face
> “W-what? N-no, I d-don’t want y-you to l-leave me!” she cries, burying her face in my chest as she once again starts to sob
> Did I mention she cries a lot?
> “Ssshhhh… Its okay… I’m not going anywhere…” I whisper softly, starting to rock her back and forth once more
> “I… I p-promise I’ll n-never tell a-anybody… W-we can s-stop doing s-stuff like t-that… I-I’ll never a-ask to d-do it a-again… Just p-please don’t g-go!” she says, my heart hurting at the sight of her
Cont.

> I eventually manage to get her to stop crying once more after reassuring her countless times that I wasn’t going anywhere
> “I-If we s-stop doing stuff l-like… Like w-what we did last n-night… W-will you be a-able to s-stay with m-me?” she asks, still teary eyed and upset
> Hearing her say this, I realize I have a perfect window of opportunity to put a stop to the sexual activities between us and just go back to normal
> Eventually she would get over it and live a normal life
> I could blame the event on how drowsy I was, causing me to be in a state where I wasn’t thinking straight and acted without realizing what I was doing
> Shitty excuse but I’m sure I could convince her that it was the truth
> I toss around the thought in my mind for a minute before making my decision
> “Yes… I know it will be hard, but what we did can’t happen anymore… We were both tired, and lacked any better judgement… Lets just go back to being normal as brother and sister, okay?” I say, the words feeling my poison in my mouth, knowing she would be hurt
> She looks up at me and nods, moving her head to look down at her lap
> “O-okay…” she says quietly, shifting herself off my lap and getting off the bed
> “I’m going to the washroom…” she tells me, before heading out of the bedroom
> I let out a sigh of relief, knowing I’ve made the right choice no matter how difficult it would be
> Once I’ve composed myself and got some clothes on, I get up and go into the kitchen, deciding to make a nice breakfast to try and cheer her up
> I take out some bacon, eggs, and bread and start preparing them how she likes
> Toasting the bread until it is just barely starting to get crunchy, then buttering it and and cutting it into strips
> Cooking the eggs sunny side up style so the yolks would be liquidy, allowing her to dip her toast strips into them
> And cooking the bacon till it is nice and crispy
Cont.

Why cant you make breakfast like that for me

> Once I’m finished plating the food, I go to check on her, as she hasn’t come out of the washroom yet
> When I get about within a foot of the door, I can hear sobs coming from inside
> God damnit my heart
> I decide to just let her be, knowing that it may be better to just let her get it all out
> “Scarlett, breakfast is ready, come to the table whenever you’re ready” I tell her, before going back to the kitchen and sitting down
> She comes out a few minutes later, now cleaned up and free of any hint that any sort of debauchery had taken place
> When she see’s her breakfast, she smiles and sits down, starting to eat it happily
> “Thank you Isaac, its really good!” she says cheerily, dipping her toast into the egg yolk
> She continues munching on the food, seemingly enjoying it
> But it’s a sham
> She’s putting on an act so I won’t worry about her or do anything to her out of pity
> Her attitude and expressions may seem happy, but its not right
> Its too exaggerated, albeit convincing if you weren’t as close to her as I was
> Once she finished, she gets up and cleans her dishes before going over to the couch and turning on the TV, finding something to distract her
> I finish my food shortly after her and clean up the kitchen before looking in the cupboards and fridge, seeing we’re getting a bit short on food
> “Scarlett, I’m going to go shopping, want to come?” I ask, as she usually loves coming along
> “No thanks, I’ll stay here” she replies, watching some cartoons
> I realize she probably just wants to be left alone for a little while to recover, so I get my wallet and head out the door, making my way to the grocery store
> I return a little over 2 hours later, stocked up with everything I know she enjoys as well as a movie she had been asking me to rent, wanting to improve her mood so she wouldn’t have to pretend to be happy
Cont.

bump

> “Scar, I’m back from the store” I call out when I enter the apartment, placing the groceries on the table and walking into the main room
> “Hi” she says in a peppy voice, looking over and smiling before turning her attention back to the TV
> Seeing this just proves to me further that something is clearly wrong
> There are very few circumstances where she will sit and do one thing for more than an hour
> Sleeping and watching a movie she really wants to see are the only ones that come to mind
> But in all the time I’ve known her, I have never witnessed her sit and watch some random show on TV for more than 45 minutes
> That’s just not how she is, she is constantly moving around, never able to stay in one place for a very long time
> Quite frankly, seeing her like this was rather alarming to me
> It was obvious that she was doing her best to try and distract herself, but by doing so she was acting completely out of the ordinary and drawing attention to the fact that she isn’t okay
> “Hey, why don’t we go out to the park before lunch?” I suggest, as she really enjoyed swings, and I was trying to make today fun for her so she could try and get over being told more or less that if I reciprocated her love I would be thrown in prison
> I think a perfect day for her would be waking up later than usual, eating eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast, playing Mrs. Pacman on my laptop for a little while, sitting in the grocery cart while I go shopping, coming into Blockbuster with me to pick a movie, having a picnic with chicken noodle soup and crackers for lunch, going to the park to swing to her hearts content, practicing her gymnastics routine for me, eating pancakes for dinner, watching the movie we picked out, then having a really long bath with extra soap and bubbles before going to bed a bit later than usual
Cont.

> Sadly I had only managed to fit two of those things into her day so far
> However, the day is still young and full of time to swing and consume unhealthy amounts of chicken noodle soup and crackers
> Anyways, when I suggest we go to the park, her eyes light up with actual happiness, and she sits up straight on the couch
> Now were getting places
> “Y-yes! Just let me get my clothes on” she says quickly, before rushing to our room and rummaging through the drawers, quickly pulling out a t-shirt and pair of jeans
> She’s back out of the bedroom in under a minute and begins helping me put away all the groceries before we leave, taking about 10 minutes to do so
> Once we’re all ready to go, we head out the door and get into the elevator, arriving at the main lobby a few moments later and heading outside, walking over to the path that leads to the local park
> While we walk, I notice that while she is happier than before, I can still tell she is feeling down
> I guess promises of swinging can’t solve everything
> So, in order to brighten her mood further, I go behind her and quickly pick her up, lifting her above me and resting her on my shoulders
> I receive a few giggles in response, feeling her position herself comfortably before I begin walking again
> We don’t talk much on the way there, but even before this she wasn’t incredibly chatty
> When she wanted too, she could talk up a storm and keep doing so for hours on end
> But in general she was relatively quiet, so I wasn’t too disheartened by her silence
> When we arrive at the park, we find that no one is there (much to her joy), and I let her down, watching as she goes over to the swings and climbs on the “special one”
> It was really just a swing that hadn’t had the seat replaced yet, so it looked different from the other 3
> This being the case though it was a bit run down, but no real danger could come from it
Cont.

DID SOMEONE SAY SPIDERMAN THREAD!?

Keep bumping lads

> Once I join her at the swings I begin pushing her, smiling when I see her little legs kick backwards and forwards to try and gain her own momentum
> She seems to be actually enjoying herself, and her mood looks to have improved greatly since this morning
> My hopes for her moving on from what happened have increased just by seeing her like this
> She may never forget about what happened, and she will probably question it in later life
> Unless somehow she eventually just remembers it as being a dream or something like that
> Unlikely, but you never know
> I just hope she doesn’t remember it as me initiating it or forcing her to do it
> Well, no use dwelling on it really, I’ll just have to wait and see what happens
> For now, it is time to swing
> Her mood gradually continues to increase as the time goes by, furthering my attempts to lighten her up by doing some swing tricks, such as what we call “Underdog”
> No idea where the name originated, but its where you are pushing someone on the swing, then once they have got some height, the next time you push them forward you try to run underneath the swing before it comes back down and say “Underdog!” if you successfully make it past before they come back down and hit you in the face with their legs
> She loves when I do it, because its sort of exciting and suspenseful in her eyes
> Will he make it?
> Or will be knocked to the ground with a possible broken nose?
> Who nose?
> Only time will tell.
> Another thing she likes me to do is grab the swing when she’s just about to go forward, so she is just hovering about 6 feet off the ground, then let her go without warning a few seconds later
> It amazes me how such simple things can bring joy to kids
Cont.

Bumped

Indeed

> After about 45 minutes of swinging, maybe a bit more, I decide to spice things up a bit
> Start doing the underdog trick repeatedly, increasing the chances of something going wrong with every success
> She loves it, laughing hysterically and constantly looking down to make sure I’ve gotten through safely
> At this point I’m laughing as well just because of how cute she looks and how happy she is
> A few more minutes later though, she looks to be getting out of breath from all the giggling
> I’m also getting worn out from all the pushing and running
> So next time I push her forward, I do it a bit harder than usual so she gets some more momentum, then run underneath her and turn around with my arms open, positioning myself so she can jump off and I’ll catch her
> She see’s this and kicks her legs forward extra hard so she can get some distance when she goes forward
> Then when she goes as high as she can, she jumps off and smiles as she opens her arms so she can grab me
> Unfortunately, she goes a bit further than I expected, so I back up a bit in order to catch her
> Moments later she lands in my arms, but because I’m moving backwards the force of her landing on me causes me to fall back onto the grass
> Its hardly noticed though, the two of us are too busy laughing our asses off to care
> So I sit there on the grass with her in my lap, both of us laughing at nothing and trying to catch our breath
> After our laughter begins to die down, she looks up at me and smiles, holding my gaze for a moment
> But her happiness doesn’t last long
> Without warning, the smile fades from her face in an instant and tears begin pouring down her cheeks, ragged sobs escaping her lips as she curls up in my lap
> This wasn’t like the other times she’s cried though
> This is just pure sorrow and grief being let out after hours of trying to contain it
> And it fucking breaks me
Cont.

> who noes?

> She’s shaking and clutching herself tightly, bawling her eyes out, her face pressed against her knees
> I have to do my best to prevent myself from tearing up honestly, seeing her in this state is fucking devastating
> All I can do is hold her and try to sooth her, even though it won’t really do anything to make her feel better
> She continues crying like this for probably a half hour, the tears not stopping for a single moment during that time
> I end up picking her up and carrying her back to the apartment like this, as the sky starts getting dark and it looks like it’s going to rain
> However I only make it to the park gate before it starts pouring as predicted, causing both of us to get soaked by the time we arrive at the building
> When we finally get back into our room, I grab a towel and wrap her in it, tears still falling from her eyes
> Her voice is raw at this point, and I can tell that she’s going to have a horrible sore throat later on
> Luckily I’m stocked up on lozenges, as she gets sick quite a bit and I always try to have the basic medicine to help her on stand by
> Once she is dried off a bit, I take her to our room and find another one of her onesie’s for her to change in to
> I change her into it with a bit of effort, then lie her back against the pillows and pull the blanket over her, kissing her forehead as she curls up once more
> I stay beside her for a little while until eventually she becomes exhausted and falls asleep, her legs held firmly against her body
> After I’m certain she won’t wake, I wipe her face of tears and leave the room after getting myself some dry clothes, going over to the kitchen
> I put on a pot of chicken noodle soup, both because she loves it and because it will be good for her throat
> It doesn’t take long, and once its done I leave the stove on a very low heat, just so it keeps the soup warm until she wakes
Cont.

Siscon

Bump, just in case.

> I hear her wake up a few hours later while I’m sitting on the couch, looking over to see her standing with her blanket wrapped tightly around her and her head down
> I go over and hug her, then lead her to the table and sit her down before getting some soup and crackers for her as well as a glass of orange juice
> She eats the soup quietly, obviously still tired and upset from earlier
> When she’s finished, I give her some lozenges and get the movie I got for us to watch, putting it in and sitting on the couch beside her
> I can’t tell whether or not she is enjoying it or not, as she just sort of sits there and watches, not really reacting
> I feel really shitty that there isn’t really anything I can do to make her feel better
> She just needs time to heal
> By the time it’s finished its around 10:00 PM, and I can tell she is drowsy despite her lack of really showing it
> After getting her up off the couch and helping her bathe, which was a bit awkward now, she dries off and gets back into her onesie, then climbs into bed and curls up
> I go shower after she’s in bed, taking longer than usual to just be alone with my thoughts and think things over
> When I do get out of the shower and go back to our room, she’s already fallen asleep, still in the same position she was in when I left
> I climb into bed beside her and stare at the ceiling for a while, questioning why I ever thought it was a good idea to get into bed with my sister (in the figurative sense)
> I mean I was tired, but no way in hell was I that tired
> Did I do it out of pity?
> Was it because I couldn’t bear to see her get so upset?
> Possibly
> Was it because I wanted to?
> Had I really fallen in love with her?
> Was I that much of a sick fuck that I had fallen in love with my 12 year old sister?
> As much as I wanted to make up some sort of excuse and refuse to believe that it was possible
> I think that I had
Cont.

Yes?

> Sides take off at speeds of 28,968 kilometers per hour
> Reach orbit in no time
> To this day they are believed to be slowly making their way to the edge of the known universe
> Inspiring
> Just kidding I was too deep in thought to laugh

Man, Scarlett is a damaged little girl...

Just bumping with the obvious, and enjoying myself. Keep at it faggot.

> It was definitely not a pleasant thing, coming to that conclusion
> I felt like I had failed as a human being
> I was supposed to find some girl, get to know her, fall in love, get married, have kids, etc…
> But instead I had developed feelings for my little sister, had sex with her, and broke her heart within a single 24 hour period
> Sure, she may have said that she loved me and truly believed it herself, but she is only 12
> Could she really understand the concept of love at such a young age?
> Who knows really
> And going back to the realization that I had fallen in love with her
> How was I even supposed to know that I had?
> For all I know I had just become temporarily infatuated with her and the feelings I have would be gone in a short while
> After all, I only started feeling that way last night
> Was it just last night though?
> I mean yeah, I have only started feeling attracted to her in a sexual sense yesterday, but what about in an emotional sense
> I have always loved her as a sister, like I was supposed to
> But I have definitely noticed a difference in our relationship ever since she came to live with me
> We were so much closer than we used to be, I was more affectionate towards her, I was always going out of my way to make her happy and doing things for her
> Have I been in love with her this whole time without realizing it?
> Is that even possible?
> God fucking damnit
> This is fucking me up so much
> I eventually give up on trying to figure things out and go to sleep, believing myself to be destined to be confused and fucked up over the situation until the day that I die
> I probably deserve it though
Cont.

Yeah she sounds like she's going to group up to be a massive whore

> Over the next few weeks, not much changes between us
> Scarlett is still upset that we can’t be together and I often catch her crying her eyes out when she thinks I’m too busy to hear her or when I come back from going out somewhere
> She is slowly getting better though, ever so slightly returning to the happy and cheerful little girl that I know as the days go by
> The process is very similar to how she was when our parents died
> Me on the other hand
> I’ve just been getting worse
> I feel like absolute garbage for doing what I did no matter how happy it made her as a result
> I feel like absolute garbage for putting a stop to things between us because of how devastated it made her as a result
> I feel like absolute garbage for not being able to understand why I have these feelings for Scarlett
> Overall I feel like absolute garbage
> I am able to hide how I feel though, as with age you get better and better at masking feelings and hiding emotions
> lifeskills101
> Anyways, in the weeks that passed it had started to snow (much later than usual), and eventually by the time we reached Christmas Eve we had a nice thick white layer of frost covering everything
> This made a big improvement to Scarlett’s mood, because she adores winter and Christmas time
> I had taken her out sledding a few times, and had gone out to the park to build snow men
> The snow arriving in itself probably helped her recover more than anything that had happened in the previous 3 or 4 weeks
> And seeing her get that happy started to make me feel a bit better too
> However, what got me really feeling better was how she acted on Christmas eve
Cont.

Anyone got a link to all of column story?

Nah dude, she and Siscon and like pseudo married and have a kid now

> Asking about column in a Siscon thread

> “Isaac Isaac Isaac Isaac!!” Scarlett says loudly, as she shakes me out of my slumber
> “Mmmm… What…” I reply groggily, leaning up and looking over at the clock, seeing it was around 10:00 AM
> “You promised you would take me ice skating and sledding today!” she says excitedly, grinning ear to ear as she gets off of me, already having gotten into her clothes as well as her coat and snow pants
> They were very white and puffy, so she looked like a big marshmallow
> I groan and get out of bed, shepherding her out of the room so I can get some clothes on
> Once I’ve gotten myself tidied up, I join her in the kitchen where she is waiting, grabbing some milk and cereal and pouring us each a bowl to eat before we go
> We both finish rather quickly, and after I get the food we premade yesterday for a picnic, the sled, and our ice skates, we head out the door and get into the elevator
> She is extremely excited the whole ride there since we hadn’t been able to go ice skating as of yet
> Seeing Scarlett like this made me happy as well, as she hasn’t yet been anywhere near this level of cheerfulness in the past few weeks
> When we arrive, she more or less drags me over to the rink and sits down on a bench so she can get her skates on
> I get mine on as well, but I tell her to go on ahead of me because I’m still a bit tired
> I keep an eye on her for about 20 minutes while I wake myself up, not wanting her to get lost amongst the crowd of people that were there today
> Eventually she forces me to get on the rink with her after waiting for a while, and we spend quite a bit of time skating around and having fun
> She is really enjoying herself, and ever since she woke up I haven’t seen a single glimpse of sadness in her eyes
Cont.

tinyurl
wincestdrive

> After a few hours we both get tired and decide that we’ve had enough skating for one day, so we go back to the bench where we left our stuff and get our proper shoes back on before heading out to a nice place in the park to have a picnic
> We sit and talk for a little while as we eat, making last minute plans as to what we should do for Christmas tomorrow
> She suggests that we come back here after lunch to watch the Santa Claus Parade (Just a Christmas parade with a special guest appearance from Santa himself, no big deal or anything), which I agree too, as I thought it would be nice
> Other than that she just wants to watch Rudolph after we eat dinner, which was standard for Christmas’s back home
> Then, after our delicious meal of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches along with some apple cider, she declares that she wants to go sledding now
> So, as per her orders, we gather up the picnic supplies and go over to the big hill near the center of the park
> We spend a while on the hill, although I don’t really do much except push her down the hill and wait for her to run back up
> But it made her happy, so I was okay with it
> Soon enough it begins to get dark, so we pack up everything and find a nice place near this massive evergreen tree near the right side of the park
> Every Christmas season they string lights through entire thing, and on Christmas Eve when it gets dark, they turn on all the lights
> There really isn’t much too it, its just a tradition the park has
> This was also going to be the first time we saw it without our parents, so I was prepared for Scarlett to get upset
> It doesn’t take long until the entire area is filled with people, and soon enough the countdown to when the lights go on begins
> And sure enough, when the countdown is completed and the lights come on, Scarlett starts crying softly beside me, tears falling off her face
Cont.

This. Holy book of wincest.

> I kneel down to comfort her and decide that now is probably as good a time as any to leave, as it’s getting colder and darker
> So, after getting our things together, I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the car, her tears dying down by the time we get there
> On the way back, she wipes her eyes and looks over at me, sniffling lightly
> “I-Isaac… D-do you like me?” she asks, looking down at her lap
> I feel my heart drop when she says this, under the impression that she thinks the reason we left was because she was crying and that I may be mad about it
> “Of course I do, Scar, I’ll always like you no matter what” I tell her, patting her head reassuringly, which seems to be a good enough response for her
> When we get back to our room, she gets out of her winter clothes and helps me put all the stuff away, her crying completely ceased by now
> I put some hors d'oeuvre’s in the oven once we’re finished and then decide to put together some pancakes, seeing as it was a special occasion and she loves having pancakes for dinner
> By the time I’ve set the table she is more or less back to how she was before, sitting down with a happy expression on her face as I bring the pancakes over
> Throughout dinner she goes on and on about whether or not Santa would get her what she wanted, much to my amusement, as I knew for a fact that everything she wanted was underneath the Christmas tree, besides the gift from good ‘ol Santa, which currently resides hidden in the back of the closet in our room
> May not be the best hiding spot given that she goes into it on a daily basis, but its on the top shelf where she can’t reach, and she never suspected that I would be hiding any presents, as I just placed them under the tree after I bought and wrapped them (she never tries look into them beforehand, as she loves surprises), as well as the fact that the gift from Santa supposedly wasn’t here yet
Cont.

Where are the SJWs saying that you molested her and that's why she's crying?

>Sisco guy makes his own thread because he's too good for the general wincest thread

Fag

HE MOLESTED HER AND THATS WHY SHE IS CRYING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why are you here then?
Fuck off back to the general thread.
Thank you, cum again.

> Now, every year on Christmas Eve our family had a tradition of opening 1 gift each, something she always looked forward too as much as Christmas itself, as she gets to eat all the hors d'oeuvre’s she wants while opening a present
> So after we’ve eaten, Scarlett rushes over to the Christmas tree we have and starts to look over the presents I got her
> I join her a few moments later after cleaning the dishes and look through the things that she got me, deciding on one to open randomly
> She however takes about 3 minutes to decide, inspecting each and every aspect of the gifts, selecting one only after she is certain that it will be good, but not too good, as she wanted to save the best for Christmas day
> It was actually quite a process to behold, but in the end it really was just a random guess
> Once we both have our gifts chosen, I go and grab the hors d'oeuvre’s out of the oven, which had finished cooking and were nice and warm
> She fills her plate with cheese sticks, quiche, and pigs in blankets, leaving very few for me
> I never led onto it, but those were my favourites as well
> So each Christmas when I watched her take about 90% of them, a little part of me died
> And I was stuck with the spring rolls and strange pastries filled with varieties of odd tasting pastes
> Even though I could have easily set some aside for myself before I brought them over, if she saw that I had done so she would have caught on that I liked them and tried to give me half so we could be even, leaving her with less
> So I just let her take what she pleased while I was left with the scraps
> “Isaac, you open first!” she says, acting all giddy as she see’s the box in my hands, obviously satisfied with my choice
> “Alright, but if it isn’t a bar of gold then I’ll be disappointed” I tease, repeating the same joke I use every time I receive a gift from her
Cont.

Go slower mate, you're posting too fast.

Restecp to you m8. Hoping somebody caps this as I have to go to bed but I'd love to read it.

people were bitching last time about him posting too slow so I think he's trying to avoid unnecessary faggotry

Currently capping it, I have taken the self given title of official Siscon thread capper

Might as well keep this thread up for as long as possible then.

Someone pls

Underrated post

You the man ma nigga

Where will you upload the cap based user?

> Once my struggle with her expert level wrapping skills has ended, I finally get to the box and open it to find a framed picture of us that I had someone take a little while back while we were at the park
> I smile over at her once I take it out of the box, pushing the wrapping aside and opening my arms to give her a hug.
> “Even better than gold..” I tell her, as she hurries forward into my arms
> Also for those of you who are wondering how she gets gifts for me without me knowing what they are, while I have it easy and can just leave her at the apartment and pick up what I want to get her, I have to put ear plugs in and wear sunglasses with black paper taped to the inside so I can’t see or hear, then let her drag me around the mall by me hand while she gets everything she wants to give me
> It’s a fairly complex process, but its effective
> Anyways, back to the story
> After I hug her and thank her for the gift, I put it to the side while she excitedly begins unwrapping what I got for her
> When she opens the box, her eyes light up and she immediately takes the gift out, which was a little red dress I saw her looking at every time we passed the store it was in these past few months
> “Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!” she cries happily, nearly knocking me over with the force that she hugs me with
> After she gets off of me, she hurries to the bedroom and changes into the dress, coming out a few moments later
> The dress is fairly loose fitting and made of red velvet, with the bottom cutting off about halfway down her calf and the arms cutting off a few inches from the wrist
> Pic related is sort of what it looked like, just imagine it with shorter sleeves and no open chest section
> It looks very cute on her, and I could tell she really likes it
Cont.

Bumpity bump

Prolly a general wincest thread

Basically to shit post and annoy fags like you

Don't you dare die on me, thread.

Mfw I dont have a cute little sister like Siscon...

Put it here pls based user

> “Does it look nice?” she asks excitedly, twirling around and smiling happily
> “Yes, it looks very nice on you, Scar. Do you like it?” I ask, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear her response
> “I love it Isaac, its perfect!” she tells me, tackling me into another hug, this time actually knocking me to the floor
> “Well, I’m glad you think so” I reply, as I pry her body off of me, smiling when I see her wide grin
> Once we clean up the wrapping paper and boxes, we go back to the kitchen table to play go fish and eat the rest of our hors d'oeuvre’s
> Near the end of our game, she gets a bit quiet and looks up at me, a blush clear on her face
> “Isaac, do you think I’m pretty…?” she asks softly, nervously playing with the hem of her dress
> “Yes, of course I do, why do you ask?” I reply, assuming it had to do with the dress
> She brightens up and smiles at my response, obviously having received a satisfactory answer
> “Just wondering” she tells me, picking up her cards again so we can continue the game
> I don’t really think much of the question, although I do find how she is acting a bit odd
> Eventually it starts to get late, and I decide she should go to bed so she can wake up early tomorrow with a good night’s sleep
> So after one more round of go fish, I clean our dishes and put away the left over hors d'oeuvre’s while she puts the cards away, then we go to the washroom for her bath (Insert bath time rebellion here)
> By this point in time the bathing has gone back to usual, and there isn’t much tension anymore given the events that took place not too long ago
> However, she gets a bit rambunctious near the end and splashes me when I have my back turned, the glare I give her in response causing her giggle uncontrollably
> Other than that the bath goes by normally, and she quickly dries herself off before we head into the bedroom
Cont.

Aaargh, I'm mad, you have succeded.
Not.
Also I love you faggot.

Ill try, they can be a bitch to put together

> The bedroom

I love you too dickheadsweetiecutiepie

Whaddup with tha' bump?

Bump

lurking

> After she gets her pajamas on, she curls up in bed and I pull the blankets over her and place the framed photo on the bedside table before kissing her forehead
> However, as I’m leaving she grabs me sleeve and looks up at me
> “Could you come to bed early tonight?” she asks, snuggling up under the covers
> I don’t really mind doing so, as I was probably just going to go on my laptop for a little while before joining her
> Sadly it wouldn’t be until early 2006 that I discovered this cesspool, so it’s not like I had much to do on the internet anyways
> “Alright, as long as you don’t take up the entire bed” I tease, as I grab my nightwear and go to the washroom, getting changed and brushing my teeth before I return to the bedroom, turning the lights off and getting under the covers beside her
> “Goodnight Isaac…” she says, moving closer to me and yawning slightly
> “Goodnight Scar” I say, as I feel around for the small pillow I use to prop my head up a bit, which I found to be quite comfortable
> I find it to my side and grab it, but freeze when I feel the pillow tense up and gasp before starting to breath erratically
> This confuses me, as in all the years of owning this pillow, not once has it showed any sigh of acting like a 12 year old having her breast groped
> Yeah at this point I’ve realized that I fucked up
> I quickly jerk my hand away and turn the lamp on to see her staring at me with a blank look on her face as she blushes profusely
> “S-Scar! I’m sorry I was looking for my pillow and your pajamas feel similar and I was tired-“ I spit out, trying to quickly explain myself to her
> She stays silent for a moment, letting her breathing go back to normal before reacting
> Slowly, she reaches over and grabs my hand, then moves it towards her and places it on her small breast as tears start to fill her eyes
> “I-Isaac… Do… Do you love me?” she asks, tears now pouring down her face
Cont.

You dun' goffed son.

> This confuses me, as in all the years of owning this pillow, not once has it showed any sign of acting like a 12 year old having her breast groped

Jesus fuck Siscon, your jokes fucking kill me

Bumping again just to make sure.

Siscon if you dont fuck the shit out of that child in the next few posts this thread will be a dead meme

> When I hear this, my heart skips a beat, and suddenly I start recalling some of the things she had said earlier in the evening
> “I-Isaac… D-do you like me?”
> “Isaac, do you think I’m pretty…?”
> “Could you come to bed early tonight?”
> And just now
> “I-Isaac… Do… Do you love me?”
> How the hell didn’t I pick up on what she was trying to do
> She asked me those same questions the day we had sex
> Hearing the answer to those questions probably gave her confidence and made her feel more secure in her belief that I wanted to be with her in a physical and romantic sense, as they were ambiguous and could be taken as kind words from a lover rather than just sibling affection with a small stretch of her imagination
> And now she was trying to build up that confidence and those beliefs once more, with the bonus of knowing that I did indeed reciprocate her feelings
> She had all this time to think about all the bad that could come of us being romantically involved
> All this time to at least try and start to move on
> But in the end, that’s not what she wants
> Now here I am, stuck in a very similar situation to last time
> On my bed with my little sister as she cries
> All because she wants me to show that I reciprocate her love for me
> However
Cont.

> Slowly, she reaches over and grabs my hand, then moves it towards her and places it on her small breast as tears start to fill her eyes
> “I-Isaac… Do… Do you love me?” she asks, tears now pouring down her face

Dude, this kid is fucking retarded. She's critically mentally damaged and you are retarded as well for not being able to see it in advance.

Fuck off this is romantic as hell, boy

> However

Bump

Bumping once more

> This time I am very much awake, completely aware of the situation, full of many nights worth of self conflict regarding the first time, and many reasons why it would be a terrible idea to ever act on our mutual feelings for each other again
> And yet
> None of that matters
> Seeing the look on her face, I feel my heart speed up, and all the feelings for her that I had been suppressing ever since that night came flooding out
> I don’t bother trying to explain how brothers and sisters weren’t supposed to love each other like this
> I don’t bother trying to explain all the problems that would arise if anyone ever found out about us
> She knows
> And I know
> And in that moment, we don’t care
> (Just in that moment though, we start to care very soon after)
> All we care about is that we love each other, and we needed each other
> So, I disregard all the regret I had for our previous incestuous affair
> Take her into my arms
> And as I pull her close to me, I whisper softly
> “With all of my heart…”
> Then kiss her through her tears
Cont.

Great minds think alike.

> (Just in that moment though, we start to care very soon after)

F5F5F5!

Faggot, read the first part before spazzing out.

> completely aware of the situation, full of many nights worth of self conflict

Literally me whenever I think about my life

Fuck Microsoft, my laptop just decided to reboot for fucking updates, so now I have to read this masterpiece off of my phone...

bump

> The moment I do this, she melts in my arms as soft noises escape her lips
> I gently lower her onto her back and continue, my tongue entering her mouth, initially shocking her as I hadn’t done that the last time
> However, she catches on quickly, and seconds later our tongues are intertwining while we kiss
> I break away after a few minutes, both of us breathless and taking a moment to calm down slightly before continuing
> “Are you sure you want this?” I ask, gazing into her perfect blue eyes
> “Yes… I… I want you…” she whispers in reply, rubbing her legs together impatiently
> Hearing this, I pull my shirt over my head and toss it to the floor, leaning down to kiss her again while I slowly pull her shirt up, my hands caressing her breasts
> She moans into my lips once more, the noises she makes similar to the mewling of a small kitten begging for affection
> That word describes the sound perfectly
> I smile against her lips, pinching her nipple between my fingers as my cock hardens in my pants, straining against the fabric
> I ignore if for now though, wanting to focus on her first
> After what felt like hours of kissing and caressing, I break away and slide her shirt the rest of the way off, once more revealing her small breasts
> She blushes, obviously very turned on
> I kiss her soft lips once more before I begin tenderly kissing her all over her body, starting on her face and moving down her jaw, then to her neck, across her breasts, and down to her slender stomach, hearing her gasp and moan each time my lips touch her skin
> Deciding I’ve teased her enough, I kiss back up from her stomach and swirl my tongue around one of her nipples before latching on, flicking it with my tongue while I play with her other nipple between my fingers
> “Oh Isaaacc… Y-yess… So g-good…” she whimpers, mewling with pleasure each time I stimulate her little areolas
Cont.

Another bump

Fuck faster faggot.

I read it as he wrote it, and still think they are both severely retarded.

Siscon is literally a madman when it comes to sex, I would bet 10 shekels that he was a massive manwhore before he got with his sis

you're just jelly that you dont have a kawaii little loli sis to love you and cuddle with you

It's his interpretation of the actual facts, maybe he's the only faggot here...

I have a 6 yo niece, but I'm not retarded enough to fuck her mentally as op did at any point of her childhood.

> I switch between her soft breasts every few minutes, her little nipples now stiff with arousal
> Each moan she lets out makes my cock even harder, and it slowly pops out of the waist band of my pajama pants
> When she see’s this she reaches over and pulls it out, stroking it slowly with a slightly erratic pace, her breathing now ragged
> “I-Isaac… I can’t wait any longer… P-please… T-touch my kitty…” she moans into my ear, trying to persuade me to do so by jerking me off faster
> Smirking, I decide to give in to her wishes, continuing to lick and tease her nipples as I reach one of my hands down and begin to rub her sensitive clit through the thin fabric of her pajama pants and panties, a loud cry of ecstasy escaping her lips
> “Do you like when I touch you there, Scar?” I ask in a soft whisper, my hand moving slowly to draw out the satisfaction
> She nods her head repeatedly and holds my cock a bit tighter, causing me to groan with pleasure
> I feel the fabric of her pants quickly get wet as I play with her clit, sweat starting to build up on her forehead as she whimpers and moans, these feelings still relatively new to her
> “I-Isaac… It’s gunna happen… S-soon…“ she says, grinding her crotch into my hand vigorously, moaning and writhing around in pleasure
> Hearing this, I slow down a bit
> Not enough to cut off pleasure, but enough to prevent her from cumming
> However, she is not pleased with me
> “N-nooooo… Isaac, I wanna cum… Please..!” she whines, trying to buck her hips into my hand harder in order to get off
> “Hey, be patient... It will feel even better in the end if I do this..” I tell her, as she frowns and lays her hips back onto the bed
> After a couple minute, I decide that she has had enough of this torture judging by her constant whimpers and fidgeting
> So, without warning, I press down on her clit and begin rubbing it quickly, switching my tongue over to her other nipple as I do so
Cont.

Kawai?
Fuck off to a cringe thread nigga.

OP has only ever fucked her vaginally

But he did so in every other possible way.

Anally too prolly.

So what's this all about then?

> This completely overwhelms her, and she lets go of my cock as she cries out in ecstasy, the intense feeling pushing her over the edge while her hips buck wildly and she grips the bedsheets so tightly her knuckles go white
> I continue rubbing her clit as this is happening, causing the incredible sensation to continue until she begs me to stop
> When she calms down, she goes limp and looks up at the ceiling, breathing heavily
> “Did you like that?” I ask, taking my hand off of her and moving up to her face, kissing her lightly
> “F-felt… S-so good…” she pants, looking at my cock a few moments later to see it is still hard
> “I.. I w-wanna make you… Feel g-good too…” she continues, reaching over to my shaft, her hand shaking slightly
> I laugh and take her hand, placing it at her side
> “Rest for a bit first..” I tell her, wondering if I maybe went a bit overboard, considering she almost passed out
> I suppose as long as she doesn’t actually pass out, I’m within bounds
> pushingit.docx
> I pull her onto my lap while she recovers, smiling as she nuzzles up to me and hugs me tightly
> “Isaac…” she says softly, gazing up at me with her piercing blue eyes
> “W-we… We don’t have to stop again after tonight… D-do we?” she asks, a hopeful look in her eyes
> Instantly feel like shit
> “No… Not if you want to continue..” I reply, kissing her forehead when I see her eyes brighten up
> “I want to…” she tells me, holding me closer, sniffling slightly. “I don’t want to stop ever again…”
> I cradle her in my arms for another few minutes until her breathing returns to normal and she gets her energy back
> Eventually, I feel her hand on my cock, and look down at her to see an embarrassed smile on her face
> “I wanna make you feel good now…” she tells me, sliding off my lap and laying down on her stomach in front of me
> I nod and sit back, watching her scoot between my legs and bring her face to my tip
Cont.

Quickly bumping

Based Siscon is continuing to tell us about how he fucked his little sister

And probably fucked up her life for ever, but who's keeping count.

> She starts gently stroking my shaft, her soft hands wrapped as far around as they could
> Speeds up slowly, bringing her tongue into action once she’s gotten comfortable
> Licks around the head much like last time, but trying to find new ways to bring pleasure
> Uses the tip of her tongue to tease the hole at the tip
> feelsgoodman.jpg
> “Am I doing it well?” she asks, her face looking incredibly innocent in contrast to what she was currently doing
> “Yes, it feels very good, you’re doing fine” I reassure her, seeing a pleased look appear on her face as she gets back to work
> Dick is currently aggregated carbon nanorods (Approximately 58% harder than diamond)
> She is really sloppy with her licking, but it feels amazing anyways
> After 10 minutes or so I feel the familiar feeling of my climax approaching
> “Scar, back off, Im gunna cum!” I tell her, tensing up a bit
> Hearing this, she quickly backs off and proceeds to take her hands away and remove her mouth from the tip
> Cock twitches and some precum spills down my shaft, but no climax
> feelsabsolutelyterribleman.jpg
> “That’s what you get for doing it to me” she says with a snarky tone in her voice, giggling happily
> “Hey, I didn’t completely stop” I tell her, a tad frustrated, but willing to forgive
> By this point all feelings of orgasm have completely disappeared, and my cock has started to soften from sheer disappointment alone
> Seeing this, she quickly puts her hand on it and tries to stroke it back to full mast, looking up at me
> “Did I hurt it???” she asks, seemingly very concerned
> I’m not sure that’s how attractiveness works
> “N-no, its not hurt, just continue what you are doing and it will get hard again” I say, laughing slightly at how worried she was
> “Oh, okay!” she says, turning her attention back to my nether regions
Cont.

Ignore that attractiveness line, no clue why that is in there

Does she proofreads this before you post? I guess she gets horny as hell.

She likes to read it over, yes.

> She starts gently stroking my shaft, her soft hands wrapped as far around as they could
> After a few minutes she speeds up slowly, bringing her tongue into action once she’s gotten comfortable
> She licks around the head much like last time, but tries to find new ways to bring pleasure
> Such as using the tip of her tongue to tease the hole at the tip
> feelsgoodman.jpg
> “Am I doing it well?” she asks, her face looking incredibly innocent in contrast to what she was currently doing
> “Yes, it feels very good, you’re doing fine” I reassure her, seeing a pleased look appear on her face as she gets back to work
> Dick is currently aggregated carbon nanorods (Approximately 58% harder than diamond)
> She is really sloppy with her licking, but it feels amazing anyways
> After 10 minutes or so I feel the familiar feeling of my climax approaching
> “Scar, back off, Im gunna cum!” I tell her, tensing up a bit
> Hearing this, she quickly backs off and proceeds to take her hands away and remove her mouth from the tip
> Cock twitches and some precum spills down my shaft, but no climax
> feelsabsolutelyterribleman.jpg
> “That’s what you get for doing it to me” she says with a snarky tone in her voice, giggling happily
> “Hey, I didn’t completely stop” I tell her, a tad frustrated, but willing to forgive
> By this point all feelings of orgasm have completely disappeared, and my cock has started to soften from sheer disappointment alone
> Seeing this, she quickly puts her hand on it and tries to stroke it back to full mast, looking up at me
> “Did I hurt it???” she asks, seemingly very concerned
> “N-no, its not hurt, just continue what you are doing and it will get hard again” I say, laughing slightly at how worried she was
> “Oh, okay!” she says, turning her attention back to my nether regions
Cont.

Fixed it for you, OP

F5

Bump

pmuB

> She gets back into her routine of swirling her tongue around my tip while her hands stroke me in a sort of slight twisting pattern
> Pretty impressive skills for her age, but then again I don’t know how much porn she has watched previous to this
> I soon get close to my orgasm once again a bit faster than last time
> “Sis, I’m gunna cum soon” I warn, not wanting to cum in her mouth
> Well, I do, but she didn’t like it last time, so I won’t
> She nods and begins bobbing her head slightly, feeling my cock throb and twitch in her mouth
> Then let’s go again
> I feel a part of me die when she denies me my orgasm once more
> She see’s the look of despair on my face and starts laughing uncontrollably
> “I-I’m sorry!! I j-just want t-to make it f-feel extra g-good for y-you!!” she gasps, trying to stop laughing
> But at what cost
> What must I endure for something as simple as orgasmic release
> This is madness
> I sigh and nod, resting my head against the wall
> Soon enough her laughter dies down and she gets back to work
> I get over my frustration mere moments after her soft hands return to my cock again
> It takes me a bit longer to reach my climax this time, as I had gone quite soft while she tried to stop her giggling
> Nonetheless, the blissful feeling of ejaculation starts building rapidly once more, and I groan with pleasure as she speeds up
> I contemplate not telling her this time for fear that she would stop again, but decide against doing that because she may get upset
> “I’m getting close again, Scarlett” I tell her quickly, my cock pulsating in her hands
> I can feel myself on the brink
> Then she lets go again
> Pic related is mfw
Cont.

Alt+F4

put me in the screencap

'no'

Little cocktease... You made her so faggot.

Fuck you, I'll make it so he has to be in it

You had this coming dude. Or not in this case I suppose

> I try to hide my internal torment, but she notices when she looks up at me
> She blushes and gazes at me with a doe-eyed look
> “Soooorryyy, I wont do it anymore” she tells me with a seemingly sincere tone, but I have my doubts
> “Its alright” I reply, ruffling her hair slightly
> At this point my cock refused to go down, and was still completely erect when she started licking and stroking it again
> Takes a relatively short amount of time to get me to the edge once more, probably 7 minutes
> I really contemplate not telling her out of fear that I would be cut off again, which would probably send me into a coma at this point
> But I do tell her, because I would feel bad for not doing so
> “Scar, I’m gunna cum!” I tell her, just seconds away from cumming
> I almost die when she takes her mouth away and removes one of her hands
> But thankfully she didn’t stop
> She rolls over onto her back and positions herself so the back of her head is against my stomach while my cock is over her shoulder
> She continues stroking with the one hand, albeit a bit sloppy because of the position, and finally I go over the point of no return
> At this point, I should mention that I hadn’t masturbated since before we first had sex, which was about a month and a half ago, give or take a week
> Not really for any particular reason, I just didn’t feel like doing it
> And that combined with the painful edging I had just endured, as well as the fact that I was already blessed with above average loads
> I came literal buckets
> My whole body tensed up and my cock throbbed hard before I began to cum, the first few spurts reaching her belly button before they began losing distance, probably 7 good sized shots coating her chest and stomach
> Then, as I feel the last few dying spurts come out
> She turns her head and takes my shaft into her mouth, the final 2 or so spurts of cum spraying her tongue
Cont.

LOOOOOOL OP YOU MADMAN

He actually did it, and absolute madman

> Again, pic related is mfw
> Never felt so drained (in a good way)
> I hardly even realize that she took the rest of it in her mouth until I look down, I was experiencing too much pleasure
> However I was pleasantly surprised to see her mouth closed around the tip, sucking it slightly to get the last few dribbles of cum out
> When she moves her head away, she keeps the cum in her mouth and thinks for a moment, then swallows it and smiles happily at me
> “Did you like that?” she asks, getting on her knees and grinning
> “Jesus… Yes, it felt really good, Scar..” I say, breathless and out of stamina after that orgasm. “You didn’t need to put it in your mouth though”
> “I know, but I felt bad that I stopped so many times, and in the videos I watched the guys liked to do that to the girls” she explains, opening her arms to hug me before realizing that her body was covered in my cum and backing off
> I laugh and kiss her on the cheek, getting my energy back quite a bit faster than her
> “I still don’t really like the taste though..” she says, her face a bit red
> “Well, thank you, but you don’t need to do that anymore” I tell her, as I take her by the shoulders and lay her down gently on the bed “Now, I think you’ve gone long enough without feeling any pleasure yourself…”
> She blushes as I take her pants off, the crotch soaked with her juices
> Her panties are even wetter, I have to more or less peel them off her
> Nevertheless, when they are removed, I see her very moist puffy little lips, and my cock gives a light twitch
> Alas, it remains soft for the moment, as my recent orgasm took a toll on it
> I’ll have to take my time with her so it has proper RnR time
> “Hurry uppp… I wanna feel good..!” she pouts, spreading her legs for me
> “Okay, okay..” I say, smirking up at her. “I was just looking at your cute little kitty…” I tell her, causing her face to go completely red
Cont.

Niggers this shit is on page 9 bump it

Bump it the fuck, then.

Bumping

Someone get a chainsaw!

> A few moments later, I lie down between her legs and bring my face to her pussy, gently sliding my tongue between the soft lips
> She moans and tenses up slightly, urging me to continue with the look in her eyes
> I smirk and gladly do so, licking her with increasing speed while I bring one of my hands forward and begin to tease her tight hole with one of my fingers, slowly sliding it in
> She gasps and begins mewling with pleasure, grabbing the bedsheets and squirming slightly
> Its very adorable
> “Isaac… T-this feels so good... Mmmm… Faster, please…” she begs, grinding her hips into my hand as I move my tongue up and begin circling around her clit
> This earns me a loud cry of ecstasy as her voice becomes shaky, pleasure coursing through her body
> “Do you like when I do this to you?” I ask, teasing her by flicking her clit with my tongue lightly, my finger buried in her slit
> “Y-yes..! I love it..! F-feels so good!” she tells me enthusiastically, using one of her hands to play with her hard little nipples
> I go back to pressing on her clit with my tongue and swirling it around, then slowly begin adding a second finger to her hole
> She’s still incredibly tight
> As I’m fingering her, I begin lightly pressing on the sides of her inner walls instead of just moving my fingers in and out
> She likes this a lot and begins moaning ever louder, trying but failing to keep herself still
> “Isaaaacc…! I’m getting close...!” she cries, bucking her hips into my face and massaging her breasts
> I quicken my actions when she says this, driving my fingers deeper into her and flicking my tongue rapidly against her clit
> She whimpers and mewls with pleasure when I do so, attempting to hold off on cumming so she can feel the pleasure for a bit longer
Cont.

Bump this,dont die

Uhm, bump.

Bump between posts

boi

> However, soon enough I feel her breathing speed up as the gets closer and closer, squeezing her nubile breasts hard as the sensations take over
> “Oh Isaac..! I-I’m gunna cum..! I’m cumming..!!” she cries out, as her hips rise off the bed and she moans loudly while I still try to finger her, wanting to prolong the feeling for her
> When her climax dies down, she falls back against the bed and breathes heavily, resting for a moment as I pull my face and hands away to wipe her juices off my face
> I don’t really know what caused this, but unlike previous women I have been with, her juices tasted rather sweet in comparison
> Maybe because she eats a lot (and I mean a lot) of fruit, mainly things like oranges, pineapples, kiwis, grapefruit, cherries, apples, peaches, grapes, etc…
> “That was.. R-really good, Isaac…” she tells me, reaching down to touch my face. “I love you a whole lot…”
> I smile and take her hand, kissing it lightly. “I love you too, Scarlett…” I reply, moving my face back down to her
> I press 2 fingers back into her once she’s caught her breath, and she gasps softly before starting to make her cute little mewling noises again
> “I-Isaac… Its sensitive…!” she tells me, gyrating her hips slightly
> I smirk and continue anyways, closing my lips around her clit and starting to lick it again
> I soon add a third finger to her, spreading them slightly inside of her to increase her pleasure as I move them in and out
> I can feel her cunt convulsing and tightening up each time I press my fingers deep inside, her constant moans making my shaft throb intensely
> Juices continue to pour out from her pussy and slide between her pert ass cheeks, causing her little asshole to get very wet
> Seeing this, I get an idea and bring my other hand to her crotch, staring at the puckered little hole for a moment before moving the hand forward
Cont.

Still bumping

Sauce

Sounds like you gonna go full pedo on her ass.

Bumping for anal

no please no anal

> Very gently, I begin massaging the tight outer ring of her ass, causing her to gasp
> “I-Isaac..! T-that’s my bum..!” she says, a very surprised tone in her voice
> “Don’t worry, just tell me if you don’t like it” I reply, continuing to massage the hole
> After about a minute of this, I move my finger to the center and begin pressing it in, meeting a bit of resistance before my finger pops into the hole and starts going deeper
> When this happens, she tenses up and groans, my finger about an inch into her
> “Does it hurt?“ I ask, trying to keep my finger still so she can adjust
> “N-no… Just feels weird…” she tells me, blushing a very bright shade of red. “But I… I kind of like it..”
> When I hear this, I smirk and slowly press my finger deeper into her until its all the way in
> She seems to enjoy this, as I hear her start moaning loudly as a result of the strange new sensation
> This prompts me to attempt to push another finger into her, once again taking a bit of resistance before I get it buried within her
> “Oh gosh Isaac… I… I really like that!” she tells me, moaning and moving her hips to try and get me to start fingering her again
> I happily oblige, and soon begin pumping 3 fingers in and out of her pussy while I do the same with the 2 in her ass
> I do this for about 10 minutes, slowing down slightly whenever she gets close to cumming and then starting again when the sensitivity has died down a bit
> However, I can see that she is desperate to cum, so without warning I speed up to a rapid pace and don’t stop, bringing her to her climax very quickly
> “Aaahhh..! Mmmm..! I-Isaac, I’m gunna cum!” she tells me, panting and moaning as I finger fuck her little slit and ass
> Moments later she lets out a cry of pleasure and is thrown into orgasm, bucking her hips as I continue to press my fingers deep into her
Cont.

Too fuckin' late.

yes anal

> "I-Isaac..! T-that's my bum..!"

I'm supposed to be sleeping since I have work in 6 hours
Damn you and this thread

Shit son, I'm supposed to be working cause' I'm at work, and it's almost 2AM and I have to get some sleep soon. Go figure.

Same here!

> When she comes down from her orgasmic high, she looks at me and smiles softly
> “You make me feel really nice…” she tells me, reaching down to poke at her pussy softly
> “You make me feel nice as well, Scar” I reply, smiling at her as she blushes
> “Why does it feel really good to touch down there anyways?” she asks, looking over at me with a confused expression on her face
> You know that’s actually a really good question
> I hadn’t really thought about it before then
> I mean the main reason for having sex is to impregnate the partner and continue the species, obviously
> But why would our bodies be made so that doing so felt so good
> “Erm… I’m not entirely sure, actually…” I say, pondering the question some more
> “Maybe to encourage people to have sex often, which would increase the chances of having a child and increase the number of children people have. Although it isn’t really the same with people, because we have more advanced brains and are capable of deciding on whether or not we want children or how many children we want. That’s sort of against basic instincts though if you think about it, since one of the main goals of any species is to continue the species. I’m sure that’s why its like that in the first place though, since thousands of years ago we were just like any other animal and has sex for that reason alone..” I continue, the question actually intriguing me a bit
> However, my curiosity makes me forget just who I am talking to
> “Oh, so Im gunna have a baby now?” she asks me, looking at her stomach and prodding it slightly.
> I fucking hope not
> Hearing this reminds me that last time I didn’t do anything about the fact that I came inside her
> She definitely isn’t pregnant though, I would know by now
> “Uh, no, you’re a bit young for that” I tell her, deciding that I would get a pregnancy test for her tomorrow just to be certain
Cont.

Shit like this isn't letting me go to sleep :
Node 0/RP1/CPU0 is reset because of failure to send boot request within 300 seconds.

Also Siscon with his damn story makes it very hard (pun intended).

Siscon let us sleep

Bumping with free hand.

> She looks a bit disappointed that she wouldn’t be having a baby, frowning slightly
> “I kinda want a baby though, they’re cute…” she whispers, continuing to poke her stomach as if it would somehow cause her to get pregnant
> How blissful it must be to be unaware of how shitty pregnancy is
> I should probably explain some things to her tomorrow as well
> “Maybe when you are a bit older, Scar…” I tell her, uncertain of how else I should respond
> She pouts a bit more, then nods and switches her attention to the cum I had splattered her with earlier, which had now started to dry up slightly
> Cautiously, she sticks her finger in it and plays with it for a moment, giggling
> “Its sticky…” she says, trying to scoop some up
> Deciding it would probably be a better idea to clean it up now rather than later, I go to the washroom and get a wash cloth
> When I wipe it off her she starts giggling and laughing, as her stomach was quite ticklish for her
> I make short work of it though, tossing the cloth in the laundry bin a few moments later and climbing back onto the bed with her
> “Can… Can you have the sex with me now?” she asks, blushing and looking up at me with an innocent gaze
> thesex.exe
> “It’s just called sex, not ‘the sex’, Scarlett” I tell her, laughing slightly at how odd that sounded
> “Oh” she replies, also giggling. “Well then, can you have sex with me now?” she continues, her face still red
> “If you want me to, then I suppose I can” I reply, climbing on top of her and kissing her softly
> “I really want you to…” she says, kissing me back
> I feel my shaft stiffen while we kiss, obviously having had sufficient recovery time and is now ready to get back into the action
Cont.

And post faster or some shit.

Glad I'm not the only one traped here

Faggot, the girl was reffering to the movie.

> the action
Kek

Mac Demarco!!!!

> Into the action

Soft bump.

> When she see’s it has gotten hard, she grabs it and directs it to her pussy, parting the soft lips gently
> “A bit eager, are we?” I tease, holding myself back a bit so she can’t get it in her
> “Isaaac..!” she pouts, very horny at this point and not wanting to deal with my teasing
> “Sorry, do as you wish…” I reply, smirking as she directs me into her, fumbling slightly
> Once I’m lined up, I slowly begin pushing myself into her, the previous stimulation making it rather easy to do so
> Inch by inch, my cock fills up her tight hole and she begins to moan softly in response
> “I-it doesn’t hurt this time…” she says breathlessly, as I reach the point where I can’t go any deeper
> After she’s adjusted properly, I position us so I am on my knees behind her with her legs resting against my upper body (see pic related)
> She seems to like this and lets out a pleased sigh, looking into my eyes
> “You can start now…” she tells me, using one of her hands to play with her breasts. “And go a little faster than last time…” she adds, lust clear in her eyes
> I happily do as she requests and begin thrusting in and out of her pussy, hearing her moans of ecstasy building with each passing moment
> Our hips slap together each time I push myself into her, doing my best to keep up a good rhythm
> “God, this feels so good..” I tell her, as I fuck her little slit at a quick pace, looking down to see her cunt stretched around my shaft
> “I-I know… Mmmm… Isaaacc…” she moans, whimpering with pleasure as I continue to pick up speed
> Her pussy is incredibly wet, so its very easy for me to fuck her, getting no resistance
> Soon she starts using her second free hand to begin playing with her clit, bucking her hips into me in response to all the pleasure she is feeling
> “I… I don’t think I’m going to last very long… Feels too good!” she gasps after about 15 minutes, mewling softly
Cont.

POST FASTER

Ayyyyyyy this thread gets better

Pic related my ass.

Pic related is here, my bad

don't leave me hanging type faster

Bumping just in case

>Pic related

Faggot, are you jerking off as you're posting this? You wouldn't... Sis is gonna be so dissapoint.

Never change Cred Forums

Already typed out chillax

> “Me neither, Scar.. You feel incredible..!” I reply, starting to feel myself getting close, my cock throbbing every time she moans
> As I approach the edge, I debate on whether or not I should pull out
> Pulling out would probably be a much better option
> But
> You know
> Its messy and stuff
> Yeah I’m not fooling anyone, I barely even consider the thought of pulling out
> I’ll just get her a Plan B pill tomorrow morning
> With each passing moment I can feel her inner walls tensing up and squeezing me, accompanied by her constant sounds of ecstasy
> “Oh gosh Isaac.. I-it’s gunna happen! Im gunna cum!” she tells me, pushing herself back into me and grinding hard against my crotch as she reaches the edge
> She cries out in orgasmic bliss moments later, and I feel her become even wetter than before while her cunt contracts around me, bringing me close to my climax as well
> I continue fucking her through her orgasm, hearing her moan and grab the bed sheets tightly
> Barely 30 seconds after she finishes, I press myself deep inside her tight hole before I reach my limit and coat the inside of her pussy with my cum, groaning with pleasure as I do so
> She sighs as she feels me spurt inside of her, a content look on her face
> Once we both catch our breath, I lean down and kiss her soft lips
> “I love you, Scarlett…” I tell her, smiling down softly at the tuckered out little girl
> “I love you too, Isaac…” she whispers in reply, blushing before reaching up and pulling me into a hug. “I don’t wanna stop doing this with you… I don’t care if its wrong…” she continues, a soft and loving tone in her voice
> “I don’t either…” I say, holding her close to me and ruffling her hair slightly
> Once I let go, I lie down beside her with my arms wrapped around her waist, my cock still buried inside her to prevent anything leaking out onto the bedsheets
Cont.

Why shouldn't he ?
Everyone else is

Haven't jerked off in 11 years, boy

No shame there faggot, nothing to worry about.
Who's gonna know you better than you?
Keep going anyway, we gots your back.

GO FASTER

This thread is glorious

> We fall asleep minutes later, sleeping until mid afternoon the next day
> Unlike last time I woke up like this, I don’t have any regrets about what I did
> Its what we both wanted, and neither of us would be happy if we put an end to it
> I gently unwrap my arms from around her and get off the bed, seeing that my cum had run out of her during the night
> I grab some paper towel from the washroom and wet them slightly before returning to our room and cleaning it up a bit, pulling the blankets over her when I’m done
> I leave her sleeping in bed while I quickly get dressed make a run to one of the few places that was open during Christmas to grab a pregnancy test and some Plan B pills, as well as a few packs of condoms, the trip only taking about 10 minutes
> Thinking back, she would have said something if she missed her period between the first time we had sex and now, so the pregnancy test was completely useless
> When I return she is still sleeping, so I put the condoms on the bedside table and climb into the bed beside her, kissing her softly
> “Mmmm… Hi Isaac…” she says, smiling sleepily up at me as she begins to wake before her eyes widen and she sits up quickly. “Its Christmas!!” she cries, hopping out of bed and starting to run into the next room
> “Scar!” I reply, laughing at her excitement. “Shouldn’t you get some clothes on first?”
> “Oh, yeah, that’s a good idea” she tells me, picking out a pair of panties and grabbing her dress
> “Here, take your clothes and go into the washroom. Take this pill with some water and pee on this test thing.” I say awkwardly, handing her the bag from the store
> She looks up at me, incredibly confused before reaching in and reading the packages, blushing profusely. “O-okay, I’ll be out soon” she says, hurrying into the washroom
> While she’s busy, I quickly take the gift from ‘Santa’ and put it under the tree, then start making some waffles
Cont.

Glorious ass is glorious.
Also thread.

>Married
>Still tug regularly
>Sex is disappoint.

Someone still capping this?

Yeah

Same.
Who says we have to stop once we get married?
It's healthy if you don't overdo it, and nobody gives a fuck either way.

> She comes out a few minutes later and throws out the pill package before handing me the test, blushing slightly
> As I suspected, it said negative, so I pecked her on the cheek and tossed it in the trash
> “Go wait by the tree, I’ll be there shortly” I tell her, continuing with the waffles
> Once I’m finished, I put a few waffles on each of our plates and join her, handing her breakfast to her
> Before we begin to open the presents, we eat the pancakes while I go over some things with her, once more reiterating that what we we’re doing was very illegal, and if anyone found out I would be taken away she would be put in some sort of home, and we would likely never see each other again
> She hugs me tightly when I’m done explaining and looks up at me, sniffling back a few tears
> “I’ll never tell anyone, I never want anyone to take you away…” she says, kissing me on the cheek
> I comfort her and kiss her back before we finish up eating, holding her close to me
> After we clean up our dishes, we return to the tree and she excitedly divides our presents, both of us sitting beside our respective gifts
> “Wait, Isaac, why don’t you have a gift from Santa?” she asks, noticing that I only had the gifts from her
> “Oh, um, I don’t get gifts from him anymore because I’m 18” I tell her, seeing as I didn’t have anyone to get me a gift from ‘Santa’ any more
> She frowns, leaning over to hold my hand. “I’ll get you an extra present from now on then” she replies, quickly kissing me
> “Alright, sounds like a deal” I say, smiling before we begin opening our presents
> From what I can remember, I got her some movies, some more clothes, a few books, and an MP3 player (that one was from Santa), while she got me a new watch (mine broke a few weeks back), some CD’s from the bands I like, and a hoodie
> We both exchange thanks after we finish, and quickly clean up the mess so we can make it in time for the parade
Cont.

Good man

Someone better be because I'm caving and getting some sleep, I expect threads in the morning of this
And thanks for the brief distraction based op love you lots xxx

Bump the fuck.

am i the only one who isn't jerking off?

Yes.

Make that two, can't risk someone coming to my office and finding me full of spunk.
Will make it up to myself tomorrow.

Yes

lol i see you saved one of my bumps i posted.

of course its not my OC but have some more

3: in bed next to sleeping wife, work in 7 hours

> We barely make it before it starts, but somehow manage to get a really good spot where we can see everything
> She really enjoys it, and we end up staying for a couple more hours to build snow men before returning to our apartment and eating Christmas dinner
> AKA the Christmas special from Swiss Chalet
> Then to finish off the day, we curl up together to watch Rudolph
> She does end up getting quite upset when we watch it, as it was something we did with our parents and it was one of her favourite parts of Christmas
> However, she makes it through the film with only a few tears shed, and we retire back to the bed after she has her bath and I have my shower
> (The bath was 100% pure sexual tension)
> When we get changed into our nightwear, she snuggles up to me and we kiss each other goodnight, gazing into one another’s eyes
> “I love you, Isaac..” she whispers softly, hugging me tightly
> “I love you too, Scarlett… More than anything..” I respond, ruffling her hair and holding her close as we both fall asleep

Well, there’s Part 2. From here on out I probably won’t do direct follow-ups like Column or Rob, as our lives weren’t quite as riveting as Rob’s and our sexual antics weren’t quite as slowly developing as Column’s. I’ll probably end up skipping from time to time, trying to keep it as interesting as possible so it doesn’t become a bore.

Expect an update in 2-3 weeks. This was actually quite time consuming and took longer than I expected it would, so I think 2-3 weeks is a solid amount of time to get out a nice update, maybe less depending on how busy I am.

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask, I’ll be here until the thread 404’s, at which point I shall disappear until the next update.

Get bumping

Nice story nonetheless faggot.
Good job.

Thanks for the great story user

I was only hard twice.
Bravo, tho

So how much of a time jump is part 3 going to be if it's not a direct continuation?

Questions : still together? (fake) married? kids?

Probably to the next significant episode

So OP, did the two of you eventually move on with your lives?

No clue, maybe a week, maybe a month or two, depends on what I decide to write about

Yeah, we're still together and just tell people we are married since we have the same last name. We also have a kid, a 6 year old girl named Amelia.

Ever been nearly caught out? Not just during or just after sex, also in general?

If by 'move on' you mean split apart and find other partners, no, were still together.

Doctor who fans?

We had a really paranoid neighbor who suspected us and called the cops, but luckily nothing came of it.

Who's the father on her birth certificate? I think that shit would be awkward to deal with...
Still happy? Any regrets?

Yes actually, I've seen the entirety of it (Old/New Who) but she has only seen bits of the Old series and all of the New series

is she also you sister?!?!

She didn't put one on, our story was that a boyfriend left her and didnt want anything to do with the kid.

And yeah we're incredibly happy and dont have any regrets about how things turned out.

Thnx for story OP

Ooo! And a yank to boot! Favourite Who?

I'll be kind and allow you to have a fave old and new, though any answer for new who other than Eccleston is wrong, ofc

Ever thought about what you're gonna tell her when she grows up? Whole story?
That shit will eat you up on the inside.
Poor kid, and poor parents...

When, if ever, are you going to tell your daughter that her parents are siblings?

Also, thanks for the story. My wife and I often RP bro/sis stuff and it's amazing

If anyone has questions directed towards Scar, she's here with me so feel free to ask

Someone screencap this

why the fuck is her clit next to her asshole did whoever drew that not see a pussy before in his life?

Doing that rn

Old is the 4th, new is the 9th, although I really loved 10. Scar likes 10 the most, with 11 as a close second

Were you two planning on having a baby when you got pregnant? Are you going to eventually have more?

Nudes ?

Gr8 m8 this is gold

We might tell her, we're still deciding. We are just afraid that she would reject us upon learning that we are brother and sister.

screencap this

If we do tell her, it will be when she is like 20, so we can avoid a salty teen reaction.

Do you an scar not have any relatives at all? I mean like cousins or aunts and uncles? I feel like it would be hard to hide that info from her when she gets older.

Do either of you see a scenario where you might cheat on the other?

Are you jealous/protective of one another?

It wasn't planned, and we've been talking about having another recently.

My advice : show her the way you love each other, without holding anything back. And let her decide for herself.
It is more dangerous, but will hurt less for everyone involved.

I think we have family in England, but they wouldn't know who we are.

A but harsh to tell her at any point
What's the point in traumatizing her ?
You two made your bed so sleep in it

I'm not reading all of this shit nigger.

No, she gets upset at the thought of being with anyone else but eachother. And yes, we are incredibly protective of one another.

Good advice, I'll keep it in mind

has the story been told already? from start to finish? cuz if so im saving this thread

Baker and Eccleston? Man after my own heart.

Well Scar is allowed her wrong opinion...only joking scar you like Tennant as much as you want, he had some brilliant episodes. "Are you my mummy" being a personal favourite.

Hope I find a love as real and strong as yours guys. Just had my heart ripped out a few months ago, and stories like this make me want to rekindle my relationship with my stepsister. The love was real but we were scared.

Anyway, peace.

im a fat cunt and dont want to screen cap any one got all this shit?

I want to know if scar ever got hit on as she got older and went through highschool and how she handled it.

No, this is a recent story

Good question.
Also OP, give us a photo that looks like her now.

Oh yeah, she turned out to be incredibly attractive, so often got hit on. But she just shut everyone down instantly.

Im the guy who is in a relationship with his twin sister.

i post here every once in a while and am currently writing an account of our lives together.

we are thinking about having a kid.

well... we were up until about about 5 months ago.

what were some legal hurdles regarding your baby?

Will do, brb

I got one WHY DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO FUCK YOUR OLDER BROTHER???

(This is Scar's response) Go for it, user! If you two loved eachother, then you shouldn't let anything hold you back!

Where did all these incestuous degenerates come from holy shit

Because I love him.

SJW warning.
You have been warned.

None, actually. Like I said before we just said the baby belonged to a boyfriend who left her and didn't want anything to do with the kid, so no father was put on the birth certificate.

Still waiting for a screencap

How old was Scarlett when she got pregnant, and how old are you two, now?

Brit here. Is apple cider something different in america? usually alcoholic, here and in Europe.

She looks similar to this

She was 16, and now Im 29 and she is 23

Why would you come into the internet to tell such bad lies? You're a really fucked up person.

You bloody love him without a reasonable end. do you both happen to have some mental illness that ruins your impulse control?

We have non alcoholic versions, which is what we had

maybe she came to the conclusion a life full of love and commitment would be better than one full of pump and dumps

Fuck you man... Lucky bastard.
Also Scar : you could have any other dick in the world with looks like that, shame on you for going off the market.

I'd like to hear from scarlett what it is about you, op, that causes her to be so infatuated with you. And I don't mean "because we're siblings" i mean what is it about you she loves.

Sorry

SJW? Piss right off
I call people niggers on pol and Fudge packers on Cred Forums

Me too

where is thecap

He is so kind to me, and treats me like I am the most important thing in the world. I just can't help wanting to be with him, every aspect of him is perfect in my eyes.

anyone finish that screencap

Now change roles, wanna hear faggots reasons.

guess im gonna hibernate my laptop

I thought that's what SJWs do, right?
Anyway, love you too faggot.

My reasons are pretty similar. She is so sweet, kind, gentle, and beautiful. She is perfect in every way, and I'm incredibly lucky that she is mine.

Don't know where the person who said they were gonna screencap it is at, but if they don't end up capping it before the thread 404's ill cap it and post in another wincest thread.

You've been in sexual relationship for 11 years now. Other than one neighbor, there weren't any other people who got suspicious? No teachers or other school officials? None of Scarlett's high school friends(if she had them), none of your current friends? I would think there would have been a slip up at some point in there.

sorry, its taking a bit longer than expected. heres an archive of it in case the thread 404's before i can post the cap.

http://
archive
.is/
2zd8n

>LOVE
I love my dog but i'm not going to plough my dog for 10 minutes.

Just cap it

im guessing he is also capping the Q&A

HE BETTER BE!!!!!!!!

It isnt really a conclusion that the average person would come to. Everyone just thought we were really close.

The kid doesn't have any health problems?

Im capping it all, dont worry.

Probably because you never had really close friends, right?
Or you've been surrounded by idiots or americans.

It will have health problems because they are blood relatives