Is it immoral to date a 17 year old as a 20 year old??

Is it immoral to date a 17 year old as a 20 year old??

Not really immoral, just stupid.

Not really just understand you live in an era where some ppl might shit their pants about it so don't go bragging to your coworkers

>acquire new job
>tons of Qts working (it's a restaurant)
>suspect some of them are a little younger
>confirm that most are 17-19yo
>I am 24 in November
considering suicide tbh

depends in what country you are

date em fuck em why would you give a fuck

>why would you give a fuck
well the 17yos are illegal and the younglings will wonder why the loser 24yo dishwasher/fry bitch is asking for their number

I am a master cook of a 5 star resteraunt fuck you

for business inquiries

master cooks and sous chefs get pussy, user
nobody wants to throw it at the dude who is covered in food and grease at the end of every night
I will take that into consideration

My parents have a 3 year gap

Girls love older guys, unless you are REALLY ugly

this, it's just desperate
and these new 18 year old girls don't know shit about the world they have been staring at their phones for about half of their lives
I only date older chicks, last girlfriend was 30 and I was 22
23 now and was just recently fucking a 27 year old

No. Here in NY 17 is the age when you are legal, but a 16 year old could also consent to a 20 year old. Go for it.

Why would you want them to know anything about the world if you are only going to fuck them and date them for 1-2 months ?
You'd marry em ? scrub

>unless you are REALLY ugly
nobody has ever told me as much but maybe they were just trying to spare my feelings? Could people really be so cruel?
I like older women myself.. not that I have been with one. but the thought is nice

>Could people really be so cruel?
Yes.

what I mean to say is what is more cruel: everyone thinking I am REALLY ugly and not telling me? or someone actually telling me that I am REALLY ugly?

now I need to know

I live in Czech Republic where legal age is 15, I'm 20 and my new gf is 16, I'm 175cm, she's 150cm. The looks I got before I shaved my new month old beard were truly awkward. But in truth she's the best girl I've ever met so far and even though we are not a perfect match, she's still the most fun gf I've had. I just don't click well with the girls my age. They're mostly extremely self-concious or shallow cunts.

Pic related, gf

Half your age + 7 is min you can date without being creepy so you're fine

I just messaged her on fb

The crueler of those two options would be the former. Because that would mean everyone around you would be nice to your face, but talk badly about you when you're not around. If they tell you flat out they think you're ugly, they're just being brutally honest with you.