Post those motherfucking shit machines

Post those motherfucking shit machines

Bump

Explain this to a newfag

We like seeing cute things get hurt. If you don't like seeing cute things get hurt, then leave.

massive cringy retardation

People have different reasons.
Personally the fluffies represent all the ego-centric, unempathetic, stupid people in the world getting some karma.
It also has some of the happy tree friends vibe to it, watching things so cute it's sickening getting killed is just oddly satisfying.

that's not how autism works, newfriend

then you clearly don't know the context of the post. lurk some more fag

This is so cruel I'm actually feeling bad...

>an image of something that doesn't exist being abused is cruel

kys

fucking stupid retarded faggot thread?
fucking stupid retarded faggot thread.

Hey, you can't just start up a new thread in an already existing thread.
Go be a fucking stupid retarded faggot somewhere else.

The way it is displayed resembles children. Defenseless, little, naiive beings being tortured. How is that not cruel?

then you clearly have an opportunity to explain the context
but we all know you wont
because your statement is bullshit

Fluffy lore: If it refers to itself as "fluffy" instead of by name, it is lying or negotiating out of fear, and not really learning a lesson.

At this point, you still need to discipline the fluffy, but remember to call it out on it's disingenuous bullshit. You can't continue to beat it, however, as it might revert to a chirping state, which is the equivalent of it retreating into a mental shell.

Just leave you're not gonna stop anything.

I will never understand this fetish

the context of it is from a comic, many threads ago, a comic was posted in which the yellow fluffy sees the mare (pictured bottom left of the image) through a window, and declares that he wants special huggies, before leaning up against the glass with his cock out, as pictured with the mare making the face she does in my post in the last frame. it shows how stupid the fluffy was. like i said. lurk more

Fantasy=/=reality.
You can think the most horrible shit ever, entertain the most excruciatingly ideas there and still be a good person.
As long as you are not actually torturing small furry animals or kids for that matter, nothing cruel has actually happened.

Bump

what's stupid is this context

you complain about lack of context, calling me a newfag, then you receive context, and complain that its stupid cause you got challenged. quit being a pussy

bump

the context is stupid, has nothing to do with autism
and you're stupid aswell, newfriend

fantastic comeback

Any articulate fluffy comics or images? I want a fluffy that doesn't speak in fluffspeak.

>lying
That's stupid. I'll let Marcusmaximus field this one.

not really a thing that happens unless you're looking for flugby