I had sex which resulted in a child at the age of 6, the girl I think was like 17

I had sex which resulted in a child at the age of 6, the girl I think was like 17.

I was musically inclined at an early age(acoustic guitar). I played many concerts with people like Lindsey Stirling, Michael Chapdelain, Eddie Vedder and many more.

I became very good friends with Burt Mccrakin and Quin Alman. I played with them in concerts quite a bit, it was a lot of fun.

My personal best top speed in a car is 203mph, thanks to Tanner Foust. I got to tour with him around Germany when he used to race autocross.

I got to meet and become good friends with Ken Block. His Fords are like nothing on this earth, they are so much fun to drive and I was in some of his gymkana videos.

He also introduced me to Rod Dydreck, who was one of the most amazing persons I have ever met. He was a lot of fun actually, and very funny.

As I type this, all those memories come flooding back and I wish I could do it again.

Sorry for misused spelling and grammar, English is not my first language.

>I had sex which resulted in a child at the age of 6

No actually you didn't

How the heck did you manage to go through puberty before the age of 6?
Did you have some hormonal disease?
Did your parents feed you testosterone flavored cpt. crunch?

I know many will doubt this one, and many others. But it is true. I'm not sure if I was exactly six years old, but somewhere around there.

op is faggot

Roughly a one in a billion chance that you had some sort of crazy hormonal mutation that caused you to be fertile at 6 years old

Roughly a one in a billion chance of a 17 year old female fucking a 6 year old

Plus the odds of actually getting her pregnant

Meanwhile there's a 99.99999999999% of you being a lying faggot on the internet

>I only have sex in the missionary position
>for the sole purpose of procreation.
>

The chick could've been desperate man and ugly but if OP says she is hot well obviously he is a lying faggot

in a suicide attempt i took 20g of caffine, passed out for 3 days and didnt die

I was possessed by a demon from the age of 11 until 19. This is an extremely common occurrence nowadays, Cred Forums, so remember to keep God on your side.

I am Eric Trump

No 6 year old in our history has been fertile. OP IS a lying faggot.

yep, happened to me once too

Heh, I also have a load of motor racing experiences thanks to knowing Lord March in England and meeting a whole load of drivers and other celebrities through his connections.

My personal top speed while driving is 211mph, but was in a car for over 220.

I got friendly with this billionaire couple who had a house nearby where I lived and got to drive and ride in some incredible cars as they were doing events. When thinking of my favourite to drive, what springs to mind is the Eagle Speedster. Most expensive was probably a Ferrari 250 GTO, although only got to drive that around a driveway.

I pick my nose and eat it. I also eat scabs and dead skin.

I had sex, which on this board is a pretty false statement

I once defeated an aimbotter in Halo 1 on the PC.
>1v1
>snipers
>no shields
>Blood Gulch
Deathmatch, 25 kills

Halo 1 on the PC was a joke

I once punched a wasp mid-flight and killed it instantly

I catch flies out of the mid air

well the youngest mother was 5 so why not a boy that is fertile at 6

I know a lot of people would find that image nasty but I think it's cute.
I had a pear tree in front of my house and the bees and wasps would be in a constant war. Sometimes 4-5 bees would kill a wasp, and sometimes the wasps would be hungry and eat a few bees while they were eating the fruit. One thing was for sure the tornado of wasps around the tree would keep all the perusing fruit thieves away.