What are you eating faggots?

What are you eating faggots?

I'm not eating faggots.

Milksteak fuck yeah !

A fine choice. What's your spaghetti policy?

I don't think that's milk...

>ketchup on bananas

Looks like someone came on an afterbirth and threw some candy on the plate with it

Moose meat stew with mushrooms, potato, onions and different spices and herbs. Everything hunted, picked and grown by my self.

Needs salt

Does moose taste like venison? I've never had it but I imagine it would taste like a deer.

Yeah taste somewhat like deer but darker and even more gamier flavor. Best if it is hanged for around 14-21 days in a cooler (not a freezer) before cooking. Gets extremely tender and juicy that way. It's the most popular wild game here in northern Sweden. I eat a lot if it. And what I can't eat I can sell for a high price.

FFS, I have no idea what to have for dinner. I should buy some food and cook, but I'm just feeling like something quick. So, fast food which I really don't like. Open for real suggestions, and in return, Col. Nathan R. Jessup.

hot pockets

just the usual

For the record, I've got a really fast metabolism, so when I eat, I EAT. Dinner last night was 3 hot dogs and a bacon cheeseburger. I weigh 153 at 5'10". Hot pockets... meh... I'd need like 6. I'm thinking 2 of those Taco Bell $5 meals. I only eat there a couple times a year.

awesome

hot pockets and toaster strudel then

pic related

Something quick and easy (depends on what you think is quick tho) is the following- Buy some potatoes, minced meat, yellow onions and lingonberry jam (cowberry in the usa I think)

1. Boil the potatoes until they get really soft.
2. Chop up the yellow onions.
3. Take out the minced meat, place in bowl.
3. Add chopped onions to minced meat and some pepper and salt.
4. Mix the minced meat carefully.
5. Make balls out of the minced meat, like ping pong ball size.
6. Fry them for about 7 minutes or until cooked through and through in butter in medium heat.
7. Take the boiled potatoes, mash them up with some butter. (salt & pepper can be added)

Now you have the classic Swedish gas station fast food meal called "Mos å köttbullar". Enjoy.

Last night c:

I'm noting this recipe for future reference. Actually sounds decent. But I'm gonna go get a bag of something fast. Thanks, though.

the FUCK???

What's wrong wit my nachos? :c

EVERYTHING

No problems, Swedish chef here. Just happy to give you some simple recipes.
(anyone wants my moose meat stew recipe from above then let me know)

MOTHERFUCKING TACOS.

The camera quality was just shit. It's not as bad as it looks. :c

velveeta, lays, and spam are not nachose, bro.

In return, I offer an excellent chicken marinade:

Mix in this order, 1 at a time. Yes, the vinegar is in their twice, it is not a mistake
1 large egg
3/4 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons salt
1/2 pint vinegar
2 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1/2 pint vinegar
1/2 pint corn oil
using whisk, beat until frothy.
Keep refrigerated

Marinade chicken for at least 3 hours prior to grilling.

curry half and half

that curry looks like shit

faggot

Thank you, it will be tested.

It's not any of those. It's homade. I'm half wetback, nig.

Cunt.

unrelated, but I'm learning Swedish, so fuck it.

Is å an acceptable substitute for "och"? Since they basically sound the same

what does the vinegar do for the chicken? i've never tried this in particular.

Depends. You would not wanna write your job application with "å" instead of "och" and stuff like that.
But for normal everyday situations it is yes. Here in the north it's pretty much a given that signs and stuff will be written with an å.
We are lazy up here.

So like, "Doughnut" vs "donut" in English? I dig it. Thanks, dude. It's hard trying to learn a language with no native speakers around.

Yeah like that. And no problems mate, anything else you wanna know then just ask.

Had this for breakfast this morning.

Was pretty nice. Usually put the mushrooms on the toast.

good job!