For $1,000,000 tax free would you sleep in a haunted graveyard?

For $1,000,000 tax free would you sleep in a haunted graveyard?

I've done gayer things for less money

I'd do it for $500, maybe less, depends how comfortable I would be.

I don't doubt it.

I'd do it for a 10pk of nuggets

I would absolutely do it. I find graveyards relaxing. I ride my bike by one everyday on my way to work and I always go extra slow so I can take it all in.

Would you sleep in a field for $1,000,000?

yes, get rich out die trying

dam straight son

I would sleep in a "haunted" graveyard fpr 1000 dollar. fags

Fuckin unbelievable.

I already did and for free too. It was an old abandoned jewish graveyard.

Every night or just one night?

Shit nigga get paid to sleep??

If I can have a sleeping bag and pillow I'd do it for a $200.

I will sleep with one of the stones up my ass for that price

Only if I get to bring my massive horse dildo with me... you know, to fend off spirits...

You can bet your dick and balls i would

Wouldn't be worth my time

ITT: poorfags

pff easy, i'd do it for a 12 pack

TOO EXPENSIVE, ASSHOLE

depends....
is it definitely known to be haunted?

Fuxk yeh. I love parsnormal shit.

I lived in an apartment a dude died in and constantly had cool ghost shitnhappen.

I never got afraid because honestly whats so scary about lights and faucets turning on n off.. i can do thwt shit too and no one flips shit...

I use to yell at my ghost to fuck off and see whay it could really do.

I had a few intense nightmares after that with a black figure pacing my bed....kind of like what iread about sleep paralysis.

I eben had a dream where a figure tried to choke me and i no shit callex out jesus name and the figure like died again?

After that nkthing else happened in my apartment.

Ive always been inteigued af by all kinds of paranormal and would love to do investigations.

/thread

>haunted

Anyway, yeah sure.

same.

Would i stay one(1) night in a graveyard that is haunted for 1 million dollars? you do realise that one night of spook, i would be able to never work a day in my life again.

People dont realize how big 1mil is. If you take half of it, and invest it correctly, take another quarter of it and throw it in a bank to build interest, and use the remaining $250,000 to live a modest 30k a year for the next 8 years. you will be golden. By the time that 8 years is up, you money in the bank would be around $400,000, and your investments should have payed their way back and then some.

So for the rest of you life, you could live at the very least, middle wage income life style and not have to work for the rest of your life.