When and where is the next terrorist attack going to happen?

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

When and where is the next terrorist attack going to happen?

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Los Angeles
Burbank

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

When

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

Islamabad

Anthony Moore
Anthony Moore

your mom's pussy

she won't notice

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Your mum's house.

Imma gonna terrorise her anus

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

In your butt. Tomorrow night

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Amsterdam

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Can we just go to war already? I'm sick of all this foreplay shit. Just open up the recruitment centers of the Western nations and ship a bunch of us off.

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Off to where, Europe? Thats where they're all at now

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

this

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Europe, Full-on ground invasion of Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. Just get on with it.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

Ain't nuthing stopping you from going over there and jumping in. Kid from Colorado did it. I read about it in the news when they shipped him back in a body bag

Juan King
Juan King

823 Pennsylvania Ave SE
13:30 MEZ

Carson James
Carson James

I've been in contact with one of the groups in Syria, but the way in is closed right now. Gotta wait until they can smuggle me in.

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

When your working at the area

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

fuck your inferior format nigger

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

didn't we have some shit last night?
simultaneous bombs in new york and north carolina and a mass stabbing somewhere iirc.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

A happening already took place here in NYC recently.

Something about a bombing or some shit.

Just turn on CNN or some shit.

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

I'm out of the loop on this: Is NYC being culturally enriched right now?

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

bomb in a dumpster broke a bunch of windows outside a building full of bline people, and another bomb blew up basically nothing on the Jersey shore.

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

bline
*blind

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

That's it? Why is the NYC throwing a shit fit today then?

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

That pic, top kek!

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

They are calling it a terror attack.
But it's the media making it create fear... Holy shit

Nicholas Cooper
Nicholas Cooper

Fuck the media. Use drudge

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I'm not an American, but how desperate are they getting for some sort of "HAPPENING" where this is a terrorist attack?

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

It's been culturally enriched for decades. Sand niggers, indians and spics got a hold of queens and there are hookah lounges everywhere. The whites took a hold brooklyn and are kicking my niggers out. The jews are being forced to move to staten island since they can't afford shit, so I guess that's good.

Shits chaotic. I fear for my safety. Looks like some shits gonna go down here soon.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Baghdad, Iraq
October 15
10:23 am
Baghdad international airport
Nearly 350 killed. 1273 injured.

I can predict the future. (I'm just guessing. I have actually predicted stuff before. Not something like this though.)

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

January 11th, 2016.....? How are you going to pull that one off?

Justin Smith
Justin Smith

I'm a Dane and I just heard it on Standard news here. They are uptight people from Copenhagen but not that stupid
How desperate they are can be measured by the hard-on they get from large amounts of money!

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

I am going to say west coast, but as seeing each of these were all so poorly executed and ultimately ineffective in killing anyone or even scaring the american public they will likely be holding off for a bit and re-assessing their strategy

Nicholas Brooks
Nicholas Brooks

because they're NYC and it was a bomb.
The news media eats this shit up. You have to remember that New York is more important than any other city in America, just ask anyone who lives there.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Amerifag, its a european set... November 1st...

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

On traps of Cred Forums

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

implying eurocucks will still be around by that date at the rate of mudslimes pouring in.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

I wonder why Los Angeles is never 9/11'd.

Colton Bailey
Colton Bailey

3▶
(OP)
samefagging this hard

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

It's bad enough there already.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

Detroit, Michigan. The most important city in the country. It would had always been the preferred target over New York if not for how well defended it is.

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

that video made me very uncomfortable

John Reyes
John Reyes

I have a sixth sense about these things. My friend committed suicide over a year ago and I had the same feeling then so I called him, 3 weeks later he killed himself. I feel like something really bad is about to happen

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Anything specific?

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

keep in mind that whatever and whenever it may be. Such attack have nothing related to the muslim community. Islam teaches only respect for woman and non aggression to disbelievers. When some muhhamad explodes hoping to fuck his 72 virgins in heaven - remember his motives had nothing to do with Islam, he was just a madman and troubled refugee from sirya - thats why I hope we will increase welfare for people like him to feel better. I reccomend you to vote for the Hillary, thank you!

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Good point m8

Tyler Price
Tyler Price

Not anything to do with guns, just a lot of pain

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

Oktoberfest. The country is infested with shitskins and there is nothing they hate more than people having fun and enjoying things that are haram.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

Weak

John Gomez
John Gomez

Fuck that. If we tried to drive the Muslims out of Europe the Europeans would attack us.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

quads tell the trues

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Dammit Alex, you have the same "feeling" every fucking time you do something since you stopped taking your antidepressants

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

are you implying that the worldwide media are simply baiting after every terrorist attack just for kek?

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

I dont know an alex, user

I'm just saying what I feel

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Tonight at your mom's house. I'm finta blow that pussy up. U mad wyte boi?

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Declaring war on Europeans
You say that like it's a bad thing

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Syria since they're happening there pretty much every day.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Shut up and answer my calls. I can see you reading this thread on your phone

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

tommorow and every day

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Source on that figure? I'm curious.

Isaiah Gutierrez
Isaiah Gutierrez

But it's the media making it create fear
oh dude

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

can'T read ?
thereligionofpeace.com

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Oktoberfest, next week

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

I think he means november 1st

Thomas Miller
Thomas Miller

They probably mean the number of people who have died in terrorist attacks since then.

Julian Young
Julian Young

I have an eating feeling theres about to be another 9/11 scale attack. Its bothering me and I wanted to say something to anyone

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

what's that from

Blake Foster
Blake Foster

it means the number of islamic terror attacks worldwide

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

inb4 american fag thinks the whole world uses a retarded date system

Wyatt Garcia
Wyatt Garcia

No I meant an actual statistical source or government figures.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Your mom's vagina. Tonight. By my dick

Asher Gutierrez
Asher Gutierrez

Yea i forgot to bring the lube

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

just google for isis video

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Haha so funny and witty

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

This pretty sure about it.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

every single atteck is listed full text on the website . what do you want more ?

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

hmph

James Wright
James Wright

classic

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

lol wtf, that entire montage before it.. that's not even propaganda anymore, they're trying to win an oscar with their movies now

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

On the topic of what happened in Boston and NYC recently, CNN are a bunch of fucking cucked faggots trying to either hide it or dismiss it as something else.

They were terror attacks most likely carried out by mudslimes but only people were injured in NYC so it was a fail anyway.

I have a feeling as we get closer to the election we'll see some attacks happened near or at rallys and shit.

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

SF or NY hopefully

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

In OPs butthole 5 minutes after posting this thread. A long black object is going to explode inside, casualties expected. That's all I can say.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

I have a feeling there will be a dirty bomb going off in Time Square or somewhere else in Manhattan sometime before the new year.

I live in NYC and with as many people that live here, I've seen some brown skin dudes ( im regular clothing) secretively taking weird ass pictures of police, street corners, and even sewer entrances. Just the other day a few blocks outside time square I saw a plain white van with a couple of them sitting in it looking at some shit at a building across the street with binoculars and what not.

May be paranoid but it was strange.

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

I think a dirty bomb ins't likely, but more attacks are certainly a possibility.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Brown skin is never okay

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

See something say something nigger!

William Ross
William Ross

absolutely
fucking right.
I could report it, NYC police are lame as fuck though.
I'm not a schizo nigger. When everyone else is going about their business and a few of them are sneaking around acting weird. its strange.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

browns scoping cops and streets
suspects dirty bomb

lol wut. If it's a dirty bomb they wouldn't care about any of that. Sounds more like shooting prep.

Also, i doubt a dirty bomb could get into NYC. The USAF and likely other government entities have satellites that can detect concentrated radiation emissions.. filter out all the frequencies not related to decay of fissionable nuclear material and now you can track every possible nuclear bomb above surface or not in a special containment facility.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit