When and where is the next terrorist attack going to happen?

When and where is the next terrorist attack going to happen?

Los Angeles
Burbank

When

Islamabad

your mom's pussy

she won't notice

Your mum's house.

Imma gonna terrorise her anus

In your butt. Tomorrow night

Amsterdam

Can we just go to war already? I'm sick of all this foreplay shit. Just open up the recruitment centers of the Western nations and ship a bunch of us off.

Off to where, Europe? Thats where they're all at now

this

Europe, Full-on ground invasion of Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. Just get on with it.

Ain't nuthing stopping you from going over there and jumping in. Kid from Colorado did it. I read about it in the news when they shipped him back in a body bag

823 Pennsylvania Ave SE
13:30 MEZ

I've been in contact with one of the groups in Syria, but the way in is closed right now. Gotta wait until they can smuggle me in.

When your working at the area

fuck your inferior format nigger

didn't we have some shit last night?
simultaneous bombs in new york and north carolina and a mass stabbing somewhere iirc.

A happening already took place here in NYC recently.

Something about a bombing or some shit.

Just turn on CNN or some shit.

I'm out of the loop on this: Is NYC being culturally enriched right now?

bomb in a dumpster broke a bunch of windows outside a building full of bline people, and another bomb blew up basically nothing on the Jersey shore.

>bline
*blind

That's it? Why is the NYC throwing a shit fit today then?

That pic, top kek!

They are calling it a terror attack.
But it's the media making it create fear... Holy shit

Fuck the media. Use drudge

I'm not an American, but how desperate are they getting for some sort of "HAPPENING" where this is a terrorist attack?

It's been culturally enriched for decades. Sand niggers, indians and spics got a hold of queens and there are hookah lounges everywhere. The whites took a hold brooklyn and are kicking my niggers out. The jews are being forced to move to staten island since they can't afford shit, so I guess that's good.

Shits chaotic. I fear for my safety. Looks like some shits gonna go down here soon.

Baghdad, Iraq
October 15
10:23 am
Baghdad international airport
Nearly 350 killed. 1273 injured.

I can predict the future. (I'm just guessing. I have actually predicted stuff before. Not something like this though.)

January 11th, 2016.....? How are you going to pull that one off?

I'm a Dane and I just heard it on Standard news here. They are uptight people from Copenhagen but not that stupid
How desperate they are can be measured by the hard-on they get from large amounts of money!

I am going to say west coast, but as seeing each of these were all so poorly executed and ultimately ineffective in killing anyone or even scaring the american public they will likely be holding off for a bit and re-assessing their strategy

because they're NYC and it was a bomb.
The news media eats this shit up. You have to remember that New York is more important than any other city in America, just ask anyone who lives there.

Amerifag, its a european set... November 1st...

On traps of Cred Forums

implying eurocucks will still be around by that date at the rate of mudslimes pouring in.

I wonder why Los Angeles is never 9/11'd.

>3▶
> (OP)
samefagging this hard

It's bad enough there already.

Detroit, Michigan. The most important city in the country. It would had always been the preferred target over New York if not for how well defended it is.

that video made me very uncomfortable

I have a sixth sense about these things. My friend committed suicide over a year ago and I had the same feeling then so I called him, 3 weeks later he killed himself. I feel like something really bad is about to happen

Anything specific?

keep in mind that whatever and whenever it may be. Such attack have nothing related to the muslim community. Islam teaches only respect for woman and non aggression to disbelievers. When some muhhamad explodes hoping to fuck his 72 virgins in heaven - remember his motives had nothing to do with Islam, he was just a madman and troubled refugee from sirya - thats why I hope we will increase welfare for people like him to feel better. I reccomend you to vote for the Hillary, thank you!

Good point m8

Not anything to do with guns, just a lot of pain

Oktoberfest. The country is infested with shitskins and there is nothing they hate more than people having fun and enjoying things that are haram.

Weak

Fuck that. If we tried to drive the Muslims out of Europe the Europeans would attack us.

quads tell the trues

Dammit Alex, you have the same "feeling" every fucking time you do something since you stopped taking your antidepressants

>are you implying that the worldwide media are simply baiting after every terrorist attack just for kek?

I dont know an alex, user

I'm just saying what I feel

Tonight at your mom's house. I'm finta blow that pussy up. U mad wyte boi?

>Declaring war on Europeans
You say that like it's a bad thing

Syria since they're happening there pretty much every day.

Shut up and answer my calls. I can see you reading this thread on your phone

tommorow and every day

Source on that figure? I'm curious.

>But it's the media making it create fear
oh dude

can'T read ?
thereligionofpeace.com

Oktoberfest, next week

I think he means november 1st

They probably mean the number of people who have died in terrorist attacks since then.

I have an eating feeling theres about to be another 9/11 scale attack. Its bothering me and I wanted to say something to anyone

what's that from

it means the number of islamic terror attacks worldwide

>inb4 american fag thinks the whole world uses a retarded date system

No I meant an actual statistical source or government figures.

Your mom's vagina. Tonight. By my dick

Yea i forgot to bring the lube

just google for isis video

Haha so funny and witty

This pretty sure about it.

every single atteck is listed full text on the website . what do you want more ?

hmph

classic

lol wtf, that entire montage before it.. that's not even propaganda anymore, they're trying to win an oscar with their movies now

On the topic of what happened in Boston and NYC recently, CNN are a bunch of fucking cucked faggots trying to either hide it or dismiss it as something else.

They were terror attacks most likely carried out by mudslimes but only people were injured in NYC so it was a fail anyway.

I have a feeling as we get closer to the election we'll see some attacks happened near or at rallys and shit.

SF or NY hopefully

In OPs butthole 5 minutes after posting this thread. A long black object is going to explode inside, casualties expected. That's all I can say.

I have a feeling there will be a dirty bomb going off in Time Square or somewhere else in Manhattan sometime before the new year.

I live in NYC and with as many people that live here, I've seen some brown skin dudes ( im regular clothing) secretively taking weird ass pictures of police, street corners, and even sewer entrances. Just the other day a few blocks outside time square I saw a plain white van with a couple of them sitting in it looking at some shit at a building across the street with binoculars and what not.

May be paranoid but it was strange.

I think a dirty bomb ins't likely, but more attacks are certainly a possibility.

Brown skin is never okay

See something say something nigger!

absolutely
fucking right.
I could report it, NYC police are lame as fuck though.
I'm not a schizo nigger. When everyone else is going about their business and a few of them are sneaking around acting weird. its strange.

>browns scoping cops and streets
>suspects dirty bomb

lol wut. If it's a dirty bomb they wouldn't care about any of that. Sounds more like shooting prep.

Also, i doubt a dirty bomb could get into NYC. The USAF and likely other government entities have satellites that can detect concentrated radiation emissions.. filter out all the frequencies not related to decay of fissionable nuclear material and now you can track every possible nuclear bomb above surface or not in a special containment facility.