Found out that I only have few months to live and debating on doing that assisted suicide before I lose body functions

Found out that I only have few months to live and debating on doing that assisted suicide before I lose body functions.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaturbate
youtube.com/watch?v=YuQVeeZki_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am also bored and shitposting on b

Laugh my fucking ass off. Underated post. Fuck off OP go out like a champ and make the news bitch don't be such a pussy

i've always said to myself if i had very (very) short time to live, id go steal a new corvette and get in one hell of a car chase with the police. play an intense game, then jut hit the wall at speed and its all over

show your titties

Fuck off nova

Whats wrong with you, OP

Lets see your asshole w/timestamp

cancer?

Don't just kill yourself OP, that's fucking pathetic. Knowing you're going to die this soon pretty much gives you the freedom to do absolutely anything you want. Get off Cred Forums and do something incredible.

This

on webcam if you want to chat chaturbate com/b/upallnight999/

peter long?

Why are you going to die?

yummy.im sorry to hear you won't be with us much longer.

Brain tumor but thinking about dying before i lose functions. Was almost talked into hanging myself on here.

your name not Peter Long?

no

Might try it again

What's going to kill you, op? I wouldn't say kill yourself, I'd say do something you've always dreamt of. Use all your savings and travel the fucking world, do coke, fuck hookers, I don't know, something fucking insane.

If your gonna kill yourself at least make a list of random shit youve wanted to do (or that other anons have ideas of?) and try to do them before you get too weak.

Dont just be another name in the obits

ive never even asked a girl out at a bar...

if i can get at least a 1000 people to watch i might do it on webcam

if you do have to do it, doit with a drug overdose. you will feel like you are in heaven

then listen to what i said in your gay ass chatroom and you will live to do so

you can post nudes of yourself?
i want to see :)

what makes the dying?

What's your family life like? Do you have people who'd miss you?

Why you make this post twice in two days?

Didn't you realize the first time that no one gives a shit?

chaturbate com/b/crazy4nova/ tell me what you want me to do and i might do it

I'd recommend anesthetic overdose if your gunna go for assisted suicide. From what I understand it's like getting high then dying when your high. And choose diamorphene as your drug of choice, it's medical grade heroin.

What are your symptoms?

OP don't kill yourself. You can do a lot in a few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=YuQVeeZki_E

ive seen first hand what this does for people. think about it OP

Rob a bank. Live it up with the money while you can.

Aren't you the snake guy that was gonna kill himself a while back on stream but ended up just jerking off I front of people while you cried and shit

>snake
I meant same

Become a rapist. Fuck them hard and kill them

Don't do it Adam. Bruce will crie

lol what

Poop Naked.

If that's pic of you, you kinda' look like me.

OP, again, post your symptoms.

What symptoms do you feel user ?

headaches, migraines, get tired quickly, and the left side of my head is sore when I wake up.

I also catch seizures occasionally when I fall asleep

I've been having head aches that come and go and just some pressure in the head. My vision is fine, my motor skills seem to be fine.

From what I've seen on the pictures you posed you look really similar to some fag a few months ago who claimed he would kill himself on some cam site but just sat there on cam crying and jerking off

Are you sure you have one? Did you go to the doctors?

Satan is here OP is going to hell.

I'd buy a .22, cross shit off that bucket list, and live like there's no hell because there's no Havana. Godspeed user.

mri showed I did, came as a complete shock

Fucking faggot, do something with your life. Fuck a lot of whores, buy ammo and kill motherfucker criminals, at least you will not die without being "an hero"

Skydive without a chute and aim for a crowded place.

Are you from Louisiana OP? You look like my cousin

Is it cancer or just a tumor? You do realize you can get surgery, right? Or can they not remove it?

Sorry OP

the procedure has 86% mortality rate, even then they said its likely to come back.

Where is the tumor located? In the cerebellum? Near the spine?

here's the mri scan