I'm angry. I feel genuine hate for people out in the world now. What do I do?

I'm angry. I feel genuine hate for people out in the world now. What do I do?

Stay indoors, play vidya games, and focus on your hobbies.

Go postal, nigga.

Sounds good.

>I hate everyone
>hey everyone! What should I do about this??

Have you tried killing yourself?

came here to post this

Also sounds good.

welcome to Islam

you cant do nothing, faggot. Rich brainwash the poor. people are alienated. you can do nothing about it. You cant kill them all. the only thing you can do is kill a few or shut your whore mouth and keel living like a normal person.

Drugs and Chess.
Without thhese i would comite suicide

Not recently. Im concerned about suicide failure rate, and if I understand correctly from the wisdom found in the google, I need to practice something to become good at it. So i will practice, and then when I am good enough, I will kill myself.

I'm white. Thought it would be cool to be a sikh though.

But im not a normal person.

>normal
Is an illusion. What's 'normal' for the spider is 'chaos' for the fly.

you can live as a normal person, that doesnt mean that you are one of them. You can be nice to people and the same time think they are retarded and deserve to die.

I'll try chess. Thanks

I believe in you champ. The journey down a 1000 mile cliff begins with a single step.

Let me guess: You're an edgy 13-17 year old high school student with no friends who's autistic.

Hehe. That makes me happy inside. Happy angry is the best.

30 high school dropout. 2 year college degree. 8 years army. Married. House. No kids. I work full time pay taxes. Only debt is house and student loans for the wife. More or less an average american.

I just hate everyone.

No friends though, that was right.

american dream

So im sure im going to kill myself aswell czu i feel like it. But as another user said u have to practise it. So what i am going to do is, first get an gun from somewhere, rob an small store or an rich fag on the street, get the most weed i ever, drive to the girl i love and i will smoke like i never did and rape her. On the next day, i will steal the best car i can see, kill the girl i love, take her corpse with me and drive till the car is empty. Then i'll waste the last bullets i have (can be some small girls i want to rape or other people, or just animals who cares) and shoot myself. I could livestream litrrally everythinf of that if u guys want to. I could also first film and upload the rape scenes before i shoot myself. Give me some suggestens how i can give you fags some laughs or wanks.

> pic related.

Cool. But dont stream i dont twitch, channels are getting banned within minutes

But dont stream it on twitch*

Sounds nice

I hate to break it to you newfags but OP is a faggot who won't deliver.