When I showed my gf my practice work I've been doing for graphic design she laughed and made fun of me...

When I showed my gf my practice work I've been doing for graphic design she laughed and made fun of me. I've been working so hard on the art it hurts that she said it, what do b I feel bad

Post art

post art or gtfo

will you make fun of it?

Ive got a lot more

trips

of course. nice trips btw

op is a fag

Meh

Nice trips and probably. Consider it constructive criticism.

we will if it sucks, you cuck. but at least then you can be mad/sad at us instead of whoever's unlucky enough to touch your wiener.

she is right at laughing at you.
She is probably enjoying that black cock somwhere right now.

Well OP no one is as brutally honest user.

Wade theough the trolls for the real opinions.

I was thinking about making a portfolio and sending it to my gd teacher. Good or bad idea?

You dare call this shit art?

i second this, op what the fuck are you doing with yourself

spanking it to niggers what do you think im doin

This is a troll

Nice one Op, you made my shitty day slighty better.

the world's most boring b8.

Its really bad. Ben Franklin is rolling over in his grave. He wasn't even an artist that's how bad it is. You should take your computer and art supplies and walk them to the closest dumpster. You have been working hard to suck at art. We are all now just that little bit more desensitized from having seen it.

Jesus what the fuck is even going on here? Are those supposed to be legs picasso?

Post more though so I can make fun of it

The file wasn't that big, the leg stumps ran off the page and apparently still show up

Will deposit $1,000 into the bank account of anyone who can successfully translate the tattoo

how did it take you years to draw this shit.

Real shit though, in case this is not some low quality b8, you need to learn some basic anatomy.

They...
They are so beautiful