Help me Cred Forumsfags. Wife left on a business trip for a week and I came back from mine 2 days after she left...

Help me Cred Forumsfags. Wife left on a business trip for a week and I came back from mine 2 days after she left. Left my step daughter (blonde) and her bestfriend (brunette) to themselves to watch the dog and sent my twin sons to their grandparents house. Step daughter and friend throw a party and left the dog (a year old non neutered great dane) to piss and shit and tear up the entire basement. Begged me not to tell her mom and her friends parents so I made them a proposition; clean the house, watch the twins for the next 5 days and the dog and do whatever it takes to make them happy. They agreed. My twin sons are 15 and have expressed to me how they think their step sister and her friend are hot and I have occasionally agreed. I told them for the next 5 days, I will text them and for them to do as I say. Here's where the fun is Cred Forumsfags, you get to decide what I tell them to do to make the little sluts learn their lesson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell them take a shit. Pose with it and post it to facebook

Take a shit where, pose how, I'll save this for the last day but need more details to work with

Tell them they have to clean the house in their bras and thong and take pics.

I'm calling the police.

>Take a shit where
Umm... Outside or anywhere in your house with no carpet.

>pose how
Duck face selfy standing next to it

any prof towards this?

Alright, continue
Hmm, we'll see, not sure if that's harsh enough punishment or not yet

what is your limit? toward telling them what to do? or are you willing to test how much of little sluts they are. show time stamp pic or this thread will not last long

If this was remotely true, you would be posting tits already.
Fuck off.

Well you could tell them to smear the shit over them then take the pic and post it to facebook. Sorry I'm not that creative

There is no limit. And I will not post pictures bc of fags like this
I will continue to post pictures of them, but not of the events. Maybe I will when it's all said and done

Tell them to get naked and start sucking cock. Also take pictures

Let me clarify one thing, I am texting the twins with instructions on what to make them do.

>Won't show pictures of the events

This is lejit as fuck

dont be a fag OP be a epic OP and be good to the Cred Forums. at least get a nude for us gotta feed your peepz. i would suggest you get one of them to give your boy a lap dance at first then as its happening as your sun his he likes it. then tell her she has to let him touch her boobs. and keep it going tilll you hook your boy up with her.

Well, tell them to tell those sluts to get naked and start sucking cock and take pictures

.....and you can't screencap your text message,Why?

I had the twins make her friend go take this in the bathroom.

dude tell them to come on Cred Forums for 3 hr and they have to post a thread with them kissing and shit

Here's another reg pic of them together

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>Only a fool
>a fool
>fool

>The twins
>Her friend
Please think this through, Sir. Your bullshit is unravelling. Keep it together.

so there text messaging you off a mobile? if i give you email and send you my number tell them they have to attend to my sexual desiers

The twins are his sons you dummy.

come up with a reason why you could not make them text me? this is the perfict way to punish them im a aussie we have some seriously wicked thoughts

op is fag cant follow threw with a very simple request.

dead thread. nice try buddy. point to the aussie

How do you even know how to get out of bed? I bet you don't even have a bed. You probably just sleep in the corner like some rancid animal.

google comes back clean

get the girls to make out

easy enough to fake my friend.

Now, please continue.

tell them to text 0487005348

make her show her pussy. better yet, make both girls take a pic bent over showing asses and pussies.

The twins said they kissed but wouldn't go further than just a peck on the lips. What should I do about this

Not quite yet. In due time

make them film it, topless, duh

whose tits are those, blondes or burnettes

not going to get them to text me?

Brunettes, I'm going to stick to abusing her friend for pictures for the duration.
No. You can say what you need to here.

hey cant blam a guy for trying. i think you should threaten them with total cut off if they do not start do as you request. if you have any power over like selling one of there cars

Pic of friends ass in thong

You can't get the 2 girls naked at the same time fgt

No, like I said I'm holding their party against them.
You guys are taking too long and not giving me good enough ideas but more so just screaming for pics. I told the twins to take her friend and tie her to the bed naked, do as they please and when they are done, since the girls liked to leave the dog locked in the basement, leave the dog locked in the room with her tied to the bed. We'll see how it goes.

how willing is your step daughter to right her wrong if you can. has she ever show skin or flirted with you?

They're both little cock teases. All flirt, no follow through. But it doesn't matter how she is with me, I handed them to the twins. Maybe I'll get my share another day.

okay thats a start. then get the twins to to find a dog lead and coller and make you step daughter wear it. as if they have any ice in the frezzer i have an idea

Pics or gtfo. OP is fake and gay.

have the twins tie her up yet?

have a little faith. if you dont like it you know how to leave the thread

They said they just locked the dog in, I told them to get a leash and collar and put them on their step sister and get ice, now what

okay now get the twins to make her get down on all 4s and act like a dog. but she had to do it in underwear

This is so fucking fake. OP is a 10/10 faggot. user are a bunch of cringelords

when she has done this get the twins to start putting the ice in her underwear. and tell the twin to make sure she under stands she can keep going threw worse and worse thing or start following every command. now photos are a must so you know that its really happing

if she dose not agree to follow every command. it time that the twins give that dirty little dog a bath out the back. with as much cold water as they can use

oh and the twins should have a rolled up news paper for when she in naughty and dose not follow master commands

They had to stop, they heard her friend screaming from the bedroom and came in to the dog going to town on her pussy with his tongue. Guess they sat there and watched until they thought her pussy was too raw. Told them to untie her and make her take a pic of her abused cunt. Here you are for being a good sport.

or the back of the lead works just as well.

well no that this has happend it works in your favor. make her give the dog a hand job

and witch ever girl is not giving hand. they get same treatment as the other did head buy k9.

Which one?

in that do you mean girl or dog?

Show something with face. Otherwise I feel this is fake

Do this OP but BJ instead

twins need to take photo prof as well of head or hand job. but the dog defently need to lick step daughter pussy as well

not saying you have to sent pic to us but you need prof your self

and if they dont do as commanded tell the twins to hold them down and left dog fuck them.. im sure that as a threat will make them follow what you say

so your TWINS just have one cell phone between the two of them? or are they they siamese twins maybe?

you had me until i saw the contact name

dude dose it matter if fake or not. its fun enough just to see what come up next

Alright since the dog gave her friend some good doggy head, her friend will return the favor and suck the dog off. the twins will tie her to the end of the bed and my stepdaughter will be tied to the bed so the dog can tongue lash her pussy and fuck her friends face since she'll have no way of moving her head back.
And I will get pics and vids, but like you said, for myself. Maybe if I like where this goes, I will reward. But for now, here are the whores in another pic together

funny tho i caught my step sister letting the dog eat her out once. amazed how much it exited me

OP is a fag, who the fuck puts twins as their contact name. fuck off op

If they are both tied up just let old rover go to town.

so sexy. can we get a pic of them tied up?

Someone who's not showing their names. Fuck off fag user

is this happening now? and if there tied up and your will to take it to a whole new level then while one of the twins is filming get the othere to slip a quick on in. or go get some thing to use on them e.g hair brush or cucumber

you dont want the dog to go to town on the yet. you have to let them suffer/maybe enjoy it for much longer

if you can get the twins to make them cum while the dog is doing shit then. they have to live with it that they enjoyed it enough to have an orgazim

have the girls do a naked yoga session in front of the twins

Fuck it I will just use the girls names. Cameron is the brunette and Gabbie is my stepdaughter. The dog is throat fucking Cameron right now, and the twins explained something at the base of his dick growing which has be his not but they said he's going so hard his balls are slapping her face chin and neck and making her face turn red, and Gabbie is crying because one twin is pinching her nipples while the other decided to straddle her face and shove his cock in her mouth

after the dog is done with them. your now at a point were them making out is not the worse thing that can happen. a also good threat is that one of there granddads mate will come around and make them fuck his old wrinkly body

Teaching your sons how to rape. What kind of a piece of shit are you?

Well hope you are getting lots of pic updates for personal use. And maybe some to hook up your fellow Cred Forumstards

hell yeah im jealous of the twins. please post a little something, this is awesome.

sound like fun. gabbie needs her turn now if she want to be a lilttle cry baby time for puppy to hope and hump away. or give her the option to start toung punching camerons fart box

Nudes with face tied up.

if she really want to be freaked out to submission tell twins to get cameron to shit on a plate and the freeze it and if gabbie want to have a soak then guess what is being use as a dildo on her

The dog tried to knot Camerons face and got it stuck in her mouth with his entire dick down her throat and unloaded his entire nut down her throat. There was so much, she started throwing up around his dick. The dog started getting agitated though and started nipping at Gabbie's thighs and caught her pussy a few times. I told the twins to make sure Gabbie cleans up her friends sloppy mess. With her hair. But I'm thinking when that's done, having them tie Cameron and Gabbie pussy to mouth and letting them each have turn at their assholes, thenlocking them back up in the room with the dog, what do you think?

Of all the things that never happened

This never happened the most

im almost 99% sure that any women threaten with the shitty dildo. would pick the fuck that option. i did say us aussie can be sick fucks

This would be better with at least a few pics

i think youre full of shit and that none of this is real

That would require it to be happening

It is not happening

There's gotta be better way to incorporate their bodily functions

I love that the dog destroyed a basement so it seems logical these girls are willing to get raped just so they don't get grounded for a week by their parents.

Fucking fags falling for this shit

mud clapping?

And then everyone clapped

Good ideas, why not just have them tied up on their knees, hands behind their backs. Blindfold them and cover their ears. Then just get the twins to torment them whilst they are so vulnerable. Then after they have been tormented for a while bring back the red rocket.

other wise reinact 2 girl one cup

This is the only reason I think there's any chance this could be real.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

CUCK

You are all stupid faggots if you believe this

Or he had a topless pic that wasn't on the Internet? I mean cmon dude

Crop a pic and search for it nothing shows up

TRIPS DONT LIE FAGS

any chance you have at drill at the house? or a vacuum cleaner?

Never said that's not possible, only that it's not a definite fake.

Op won't deliver

Don't be dumb its definitely fake. OP write something like # 704474435 across her tits if you wanna have us believe you

gabbie needs to be punished now buddy. them young boys deserve some sisterly love head job time for them no?

not to the point of cumming tho the should have the right to both fuck her at the same time one in each hole and aloud to release the load in the sisters slutty orifices. be a good dad other wise twins whould tie both the girls up and be aloud to molest the girls

Make both girls drink the twins piss from a glass, with pics of them drinking it

Too many preaching fags in here, OP is done.

So many good ideas, email at user.op
@ yahoo

This is fake AF

are you able to send gabbie a message that the twins wont see? if so tell her she has to play with them while they sleep tonight

buddy fuck alone no one is making you stay here. your worse then a faker.. mate you have to sit on a thread that you dont want to be on and winged. time to go an hero up buddy

op most probable started watching his prof and it got him all worked up so he need to bust a nut. dont be cock blocks guys thats just wrude

This is complete bullshit can't believe you cunts are believing this."dog went to town on her pussy while she was tied up"
This guy is a 14 yo virgin with kinks lol

has any one said they believe it? do i smell assumption?

No, Op is a confirmed liar and a bad one at that, so he's abandoning the thread.

while we wait heres a big of my sister jenny

ah fuck it here is another one

holy fuck

I now declare this thread...this girl thread!

yup that what i had to grow up with. who am i kidding it was epic we are step sibling and well we use to wrestle a lot.

lets see/hear some more, user. any nudes?

she recently got nominated for miss australia she didnt win came in 4 tho

no nudes sorry guy last time we had fun time i was like 16

but if you all be searching for her on fb if ya beg i can shear her addy... it a hard one to get around coz her name is not her real name on fb

share plz

unlike this ops thread this is 100% true and i can prove it easy

javascript:quote('704492380') literally everyone at the fucking top said it. No, you smell me seeing people ask him to carry on and for more evidence.

sorry^

You've gone soft, satan. Trips revoked.

Is op gonna continue? will he post more pics? is this all real? Do I care if it isn't? Let's see if he will

yeah i was was one of them. didnt matter tho got nothing better to do. and her facebook name is.... poppy and then there is a

OP is kill, aka he got his nut off of us and left.
Now there's jenny

Jenny? Soz not paying attention there

scho

kk

er

Perth, Australia?

real name jenny but due to the amount of harassment she got for horny fuck messaging he she changed her fb name to poppy schokker oh and fucker i was the first to tap dat ass

Oh fuck she's hot.

why yes but she is traviling atm for her modleing

lemme see dat proof tho

you want me to prove what that i fucked her? or that she is my sister

You fucked your sister?story?

sister, and that you fucker her if you've got it lol. That sounds like a good story

keep posting her, Cred Forumsro.

step sister geeze. man i ant no redneck

Lol. Story or at least how you got to fuck her or how it started?

just fb her lazy fuckers. and i cant prove i fucked her unless some one has a time mechian to take us back when i was 16. but for the sister thing easy

ops wrong one lol

happy enough know guys. and i really cbf with the story unless i have more the 5 ppl ask me to tell it

i bet you stole nudes from her phone.

why involve the dog?
if this is real, that is not only nasty, but she can go to the cops and expose very real blackmail ending in rape, hat included bestiality.

Why not just tell her that her and her friend should show off for the twins, a little more every night, before stripping and eating out each other, and blowing the twins as a "reward for behaving"?

i wish lol

"drunk" text her. Say you were looking at family pics, and moved on to her pics, and you can't help it, you always wanted to know what her tits looked like.

Because it's totally fake man. OP is a fag.

hence "if this is real."
OP being a fag and a liar is expected. I just don't see appeal to dogs in the story. lose potential audience, and believability.

Hey I need someone to help me with a medical question on this thread. I shot my friend point blank in the face with a pellet gun

This is decent pasta

simple.
clean the house while completely naked.

>Of all the things that never happened
>This never happened the most

This.
OP is a fucked up zoophile and pedophile who came to Cred Forums to troll and get his nut off

Cum on stuff, then tell them to clean it, say it must be the twins and YOU will talk to them lol

If they fucked his twins he's got them both to do whatever he wants.