Leaked

leaked

kys

Hopefully it's better than 4.

All I can smell is bull shite and spunk coming from op

Fake and gay

it's probably not coming out until like 2020, so IDGAF!

if it's legit, this

You didn't even try.

Believe what'cha want

fuck man, didnt expect fallout would use my background

If you believe that there is even a slight chance that this is real you are the biggest fucking retard on the planet

How does this make sense?
>Fallout universe has apocalypse in the 50s.
>STS not developed until 80s

Fake, kys

Yes because advanced AI and power suits existed in the 50s

kek

talking about fallout, what the hell am I supposed to do with the weapons I don't need/multiples of the same weapon in FO4? Should I recycle them or what?
And how do I make ammo? I just started the game and it's my first fallout

Its oct 2077 when the bombs fall in the fallout.

Up until the end of ww2 our timelines are exactly the same but it splits after fusion is used to power everything.

the apocalypse was in 2077
although the artwork doesn't match the space vehicles in the aerospace wing of the national

Be warned that I made this pic my phone wallpaper. And everyone like it

Even still, since the time line splits in the 50s,it's unlikely that they would have developed the same shuttle system of our time line. Also, they wouldn't need to use solid fuel boosters and rockets if they unlocked fusion.

get perk that lets you get more components for scrapping guns and then pick up guns from everyone you kill and scrap em for a shit ton of aluminum and steel +what ever other shit comes with that it, it varies based on the guns attachments

Ok thanks.
Regarding equipment, should I prefer wearing stuff with attributes like physical defense + lightning defense + radiation or the pieces that increase stats?

fake af

tbh that some pretty good art

OP... OP never changes... He's a faggot.

Too soon

f l o r d i a

They stopped using shuttles in 2011 faggot

im glad you like it

>shitty fallout 4
>ever buying another fallout

Yeah they fucked me over. Last games I atill enjoyed playing was fallout. Fuck them

did the nuclear war now happen 100 years earlier? The shuttle program got scrapped many many decades before 2077, as in it is already scrapped now and has been for over a decade. That picture makes no sense for anything, a fallout game or anything else set post apocalypse. Unless the picture was drawn in the 90s or something.

first off, it's not real. Second off, you're fucking joking m8. The game before this was skyrim, the game that killed elder scrolls being an rpg and turned it into an action game. 4 turned fallout into an fps. You really think they're going to get LESS dumbed down than this over time?

Fake and gay