Does Cred Forums think it is wrong to talk stupid people into doing stupid things?

Does Cred Forums think it is wrong to talk stupid people into doing stupid things?

>been trolling feminist message boards acting like craziest feminist ever.
>say radical insane stuff just to see how many crazy feminist dipshits will agree with me.
>poe's law takes effect.
>tell them I am in a lesbian sex cult.
>most ignore but a few are fascinated.
>go into detail about cult life.
>offhanded mention on of the things we do is we are all feminist pedophiles.
>having sex with young boys controls them and makes them join our cause I say.
>claim I have three "little lovers" I see regularly.
>crazy feminists love the idea.
>they want to start trying it.
>also want to know more
>Make up even more bullshit about goddess worship and other cultish things.
>Now they're really into it.

TL;DR I think I may have accidentally started a pedophilia lesbian sex cult.

pic unrelated

You, sir, are my hero.

You are creating something you will soon not be able to contain.

Abort the experiment

Burn the papers

Dump test subjects

Pray cancer hasn't spread beyond containment.

Sometime the idea is to just see how far you can push an insane idea.

Maybe put in some corner of your profile a disclaimer. "This is a work of fiction" or some shit. Find a way to dodge liability.

Any screencaps or forum links? Getting kinda curious.

I hang out with a lot of hood niggas. Sometimes I tell them to beat up homeless people for some drugs. It's fun.

nope. not something I want to have proof of.

Don't listen to this user unless you're a colossal pussy; that's the exact opposite of what you want to do.

It's time to triple your efforts. You've just been given a golden opportunity to become the leader of an online lesbian pedophile sex cult, it's time to see JUST how far you can take this fucking insanity before your shit crashes and burns. Document everything, and share your results with the masses.

year is 2035

the daughters of venus have risen up. an army of 20 year old males brainwashed by their matron mothers and slaves to their will marches on parliament. Preparing to install the new regime and start the dream that is the utopia: Femopolis.

Good job. Thats Darwininsm in action. Carry on.

Well I admit I like Straight Shota. And there is a guy who wrote a clunky (but workable) religion already. Just had to fill in the details and change the name so the work isn't found out.

black out whatever info you need but we need to see some true kek on this. C'mon, be a Cred Forumsro and give us some screengrabs.

Please God let it be true....

Just make sure to make future threads to keep us updated

Start a story I'd read it

The guy who wrote it was actually actively trying to keep it out of the hands of feminists least they start practicing his fictitious religion.

Go on.

what the comic? sure....

guess this is a shota thread now

there is lots of stuff

Yep. Since OP isn't giving us much more.

Women can be convinced of almost anything to some degree, provided that it is at least vaguely plausible and that you are fucking them. They are hard-wired to be susceptible to agreement and persuasion by men they are having regular sex with. Part of your responsibility as a male is to train such females to not be deranged basket cases.

Well I don't need some faggot white knight messing it up for me.

Look I promise to come back and tell you when things are moving forward.

But... but...

Widowed 5 years. I never had a problem with women until they started treating me like I am hopelessly broken because I'm a widower. Which led to a self fulfilling prophecy.

Anyway I only have three women into it now, wouldn't you at least want the cult to get started like a crazy lesbian fight club thing?

C'mon, just give us a little taste, prove your point.
We don't need to know what boards you are on, we're just curious about the convo's.

main problem is the first board I was banned from which is where it all started.

Talking about how incest was fine, and that it is the will of the goddess to have sex with 10-12 year old boys. But doing so we take away their masculinity because they are salves to their sexual needs.

No wonder why there have been more "female-teacher-young-boy" cases recently

Also since there really is a societal attitude where people really don't give a shit if an older woman is fucking an underage male (as long as she isn't a position of power like a teacher), I tell them not to worry and that I've been doing it for years.

Not to be a buzzkill or anything, but won't this just make things alot worse?

It'll make a lot of horny pre teens happy. Or scared determining how ugly US feminists can be.

yeah I think I'm going throw gas on this fire.

Have you tried adding chastity cages (tough looking metal ones) as an option for the onset of adolescence?

Thereby focusing on an element of survitude and continued "education" should they not be fully compatible with worship. Seems like a thing quite a few feminazi's could get in to.

I tell them it is all about the love of our goddess. The whole point is by giving them sex you can take away their masculinity and instill whatever you like.

It also prevents them from becoming rapists later.

Whats the worse that could happen?

Well this my way of giving back.

Sounds like you're just making shit up then

>Cred Forums
>OP posting something with even a shred of truth
kek

Don't give two fucks what you think faggot.

earth is a better place when I meet people like OP that give me sunday evening keks.

>Does Cred Forums think it is wrong to talk stupid people into doing stupid things?
When professionally done it's called Marketing.

You tread dangerous waters, OP. The FBI generally does not understand that these things are "Just for Keks"

I'm just saying, watch your back, bro. Watch your fucking back.

I second this.
Cults is one thing that should not be messed with and one slip-up sin't only justified jailtime but could also result in ritual cropcircle mass suicide.

I wouldn't mind cropcircle mass suicide, i'd consider it 'taking one for the team' -- in fact, if it was all online OP might even get away with it. The thing i'm concerned with is OP's statement that he has 'three disciples' and organizing this thing around pedophilia. Next thing you know, OP will be in the midst of a CP ring revered as the exhalted leader.

OP, this is funny as hell, and its a great idea, but really bro... you're on the verge of fucking up your life. I don't really know what to suggest here, even. Getting a lawyer? Skipping town and burning your laptop? Going to the authorities? I... I don't even know.

Actually, you might be at a good bail-out point. Come to think of it, you might survive this one only tarnished if you slam down your exit strategy right away

what I suggest here is you do a full-on release of all your followers, their profile pictures, as much doxxing material as you can, and then throw the big switch, and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe even post to le-reddit and see what happens.

I'd really get the fuck out now before one actually rapes a kid and it all spirals back to you, the mastermind.

It's not what you say but how you say it.

Making up bullshit and having others follow isn't against the law. TELLING other to do stuff is.

It's the difference between describing how to commit a murder and telling someone how to murder their husband.

Besides, seriously, since when does anyone care about older women fucking boys as long as they aren't teachers?

I don't think mass doxxing feminazis would make Cred Forums look all that good in leftist media. You'd need some pretty incriminating evidence to justify using the anonymous flag. If that exists however, burn doc's, get out and turn them in.

chuckled, good job op!