Hey b, Lets take some serious time to talk about DMT...

Hey b, Lets take some serious time to talk about DMT. Will tell DMT story (not greentext) as it was very serious and scary for me at the time.

Bamp for story

I hear people who 'break through' enter a geometric world and see some kind of godly being. was it the same for you?

OP. I was offered a free dose from a friend who orders off the deepweb a lot. He had offered me shatter but I denied it because I wanted to be fully sober when I went to go on an adventure. I had to go into the woods with 6 other friends (or just kids I didnt know who were doing DMT). I was the 3rd to go. I had to sit down, laying on a doughtnut pillow on a dead tree. I had taken 2 puffs before I could not go anymore. The first hit tasted like how shoe polish smells. Started to feel weird.Held it in for 25 seconds and let go. Took my second hit, where I started to feel the effects, and was to scared to go forward. My vision started to go blurry and I could only hear the sound of a loud ringing. All I could see before I went into my own creation was my friend pulling the vapor genie away from me. Lil more in a bit

Movie recommendation: enter the void (nothing for people with epilepsy)

bumping so OP knows his efforts are not in vain.

Was stuck in a torus for a bit. the inner pillar looked like a flower made out of tentacles. it had a red brown colour scheme and was moving and spinning in an lifelike organic manner. it was gorgeous to look at. But i rather prefer the subbreakthrough experience. where you can still walk and shit and aztec like patterns emerge from all surfaces you see.

OP here, what bowl/vape did you use to consume your dream drug?

Never taken DMT but I want to and I have mathmatical evidence that the universe is energetic and time is a fluid. Apparentry this is the same thing you see when you smove DMT.

basicly this since we cant get methpipes here in poland

You see everything you have always wanted to see and you see everything you dont want to see. As my first time to taking DMT, Op btw, I had seen a goat man who told me I was not prepared for what I took and then I got pushed down hard into the earth. Where everything was green and vivid and gradient. The crow that was far away seemed like it was right next to my ear crowing for me. Was best and scariest thing of my life to date.

>704481030
Saw orange hexagons everywhere and they were making a tornado into the reality that layed beyond there and I was not prepared to go in. If I had taken that 3rd hit I would have probably been in a breakthrough state.

Btw its nicer to smoke changa than freebase DMT since it lasts longer and youre able to dose it better if you dont want to go full in and stay at lvl 5 geometry

Yep, that is the exact shape that I have predicted. I really want to take DMT now, I want to know how the universe is synthesized from our perception of existance.
>Iam ready goatman.jpeg

OP here, Can you explain your theory? Would love to hear it right now. I have nothing to boggle my mind right now and I need something to think deeply about.

It was cool. Made me completely forget I was a me. Then my life slowly came back to my consciousness after a few minutes

Sounds fascinating with full hallucinations. I've been in Kholes a lot. And tripped on acid and fungi. But never DMT.

Great movie. I wanna try DMT but have very few people that might be able to hook me up. Probably never gonna get a chance though

Gone so far into Kholes that I feel like I experienced dying a few times. Letting go into unknown darkness. Was different than actually dying though.

Op hear, Use the deepweb with an IP to get to another house that is lowkey. Make sure the buyer is 100% reliable. Do your research on the dealers so you arent smoking molly/any other drug rocks.

VPN not IP im stoned asf rn.

get some mimosa hostilis root bark and extract it yourself its easy as fuck

How to extract it from it?

In a little bit, I need a bowl first.

Fuck ya. Ill b waiting. If thread go dead then make another thread with same picture.

Look around the web. There's a million written guides.

Alright. Do you buy the roots occasionally? Where's the best and legit place I can order them?

Used to be a lot of different plant types listed for DMT. Never actually went as far as ordering. But I'm talking back when Info like this was in printouts. Text files.

Thanks OP. Take care.

Which ones easiest for you? I like boiling the root. Not as strong but has a nice taste for a drink

Same. It has been so beautiful. I've only done it a few times, since I still don't understand how it works at all or how likely it might be to cause damage over time, but I remember it all vividly.

I just smoked it from a closed-end pipe I made out of aluminum foil. Very easy.