Met this slam piggy on cl

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

Met this slam piggy on cl. Should I Cred Forums?

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

yah

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

if you have to ask on here, u never had the balls to do it in the first place.

Mason Allen
Mason Allen

should you post more? yeah

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Fuck no! Have some standards, you fucking beta!

If you desperate losers keep fucking land whales, they won't bother losing weight.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

UPDATE- OP IS A FAGGOT

Jacob Martin
Jacob Martin

FUCK NO!

You should give me her contact info so I can pound that cunt into submission

Gavin Clark
Gavin Clark

I say fuck the shit out of her.

David Baker
David Baker

Is that braille on her nipples?

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Nipples aren't supposed to be pointing down. How fat do you have to be for this to be happening?

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

So, it isn't exactly apparent from the angle of the camera... but... those are some downward facing nipples there...

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

I'd hit it. The wonderful thing about being a man is you don't have to be choosy. Just don't get her hopes up like you actually want a real relationship.

Adam White
Adam White

Saggy tits are saggy user

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

This guy has the right idea. The rest of you are mad faggots.

Shouldn't be an issue user. I have gf.

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

Last one for now. Gonna try to get her to show me her butthole.

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

I am 48, my 2nd cousin is 19 and lives with me. Her friend has been coming over to my house to visit my cousin ever since she was 11 years old. The friend is now 19 and the other day she sent me a Facebook message asking why I have never shown any interest in her. She is a bit on the heavy side but recently lost a fuckton of weight and is not bad at all. I thought she was bluffing until she sent me a pic of her holding up her big naked tits. I was stunned...she sent more and while it would be nice to fuck a good looking albeit a bit overweight 19 year old I couldn't get past the same downward facing nipples that are just like in OP's picture. So I never pursued the matter..

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

you moron her nudes are all over imgur. OP IS A FAGGOT

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Honestly, I just fuck anything. I try to get pics of the vagimite first so I can rule out the herp. I'm 23 and fucked a woman two years younger than you the other week.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

she looks better than my slam piggy.

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

if not. give me her deets im pretty frustrated.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

i would have fuck her, 19 is 19 bro
awesome age

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit