Met this slam piggy on cl. Should I Cred Forums?

Met this slam piggy on cl. Should I Cred Forums?

yah

if you have to ask on here, u never had the balls to do it in the first place.

should you post more? yeah

Fuck no! Have some standards, you fucking beta!

If you desperate losers keep fucking land whales, they won't bother losing weight.

UPDATE- OP IS A FAGGOT

FUCK NO!

You should give me her contact info so I can pound that cunt into submission

I say fuck the shit out of her.

Is that braille on her nipples?

Nipples aren't supposed to be pointing down. How fat do you have to be for this to be happening?

So, it isn't exactly apparent from the angle of the camera... but... those are some downward facing nipples there...

I'd hit it. The wonderful thing about being a man is you don't have to be choosy. Just don't get her hopes up like you actually want a real relationship.

Saggy tits are saggy user

This guy has the right idea. The rest of you are mad faggots.

Shouldn't be an issue user. I have gf.

Last one for now. Gonna try to get her to show me her butthole.

I am 48, my 2nd cousin is 19 and lives with me. Her friend has been coming over to my house to visit my cousin ever since she was 11 years old. The friend is now 19 and the other day she sent me a Facebook message asking why I have never shown any interest in her. She is a bit on the heavy side but recently lost a fuckton of weight and is not bad at all. I thought she was bluffing until she sent me a pic of her holding up her big naked tits. I was stunned...she sent more and while it would be nice to fuck a good looking albeit a bit overweight 19 year old I couldn't get past the same downward facing nipples that are just like in OP's picture. So I never pursued the matter..

you moron her nudes are all over imgur. OP IS A FAGGOT

Honestly, I just fuck anything. I try to get pics of the vagimite first so I can rule out the herp. I'm 23 and fucked a woman two years younger than you the other week.

she looks better than my slam piggy.

if not. give me her deets im pretty frustrated.

i would have fuck her, 19 is 19 bro
awesome age