Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/thewhufcboy
youtube.com/watch?v=SuW58hGxEno
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to enjoy your piece of life. cheer up

To listen to this soundcloud!! - soundcloud.com/thewhufcboy

42 is the answer

well, i need someone to check my digits...

What I mean is what the point of living things, whats the purpose of life itself, wether its conscious or not. Why did life happened to this world? What the purpose of it?

Fuck betches get $

the point of life is simple
to be happy
that's all it is
it's not hard to figure out

It's all for my pleasure, i love life

Your only purpose in life is to watch tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuW58hGxEno

IM not satisfied with this answer. I can't accept this answer. It's too simple.

There is no reason you fucking autist

Don't be like Dan Schneider

love. :)

Observe the world around you and its complexity, there is a definite purpose but to the idiot it might be impossible to witness. (im talking about you )

It's actually just to pass on our genetic code to further our species because we're programmed to.

.. So yea, fuck bitchez

The reason is what you imply yourself.
Life is meaningless and thus truly valuable.

You were on your way home when you died.
It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.
And that’s when you met me.
“What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
“You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
“There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
“Yup,” I said.
“I… I died?”
“Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.
You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
“More or less,” I said.
“Are you god?” You asked.
“Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”
“My kids… my wife,” you said.
“What about them?”
“Will they be all right?”
“That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”
You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.
“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”
“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
“Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
“Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
“All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”

That's the point

ok so after we fuck bitches for billions and billions of year then what%? our genes vanish in the universe collapse and then what?

there is no reason to life. there is no meaning. existence of life is just some random accident that is but a drop in the ocean of time of the universes' existence.

that shouldn't prevent you from having moral standard though, for we're humans, we live and are part of a society

“Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”
“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
“Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”
I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
“You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”
“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
“Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
“Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
“Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”
“Where you come from?” You said.
“Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
“Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”

>Why do we exist?
Born, Grow, Reproduce, Die
>What's the point of living if we die?
Someone has to grow and reproduce, is our obligation take care and pass the genes that we received, in exchange mother nature give us health and pleasure.

“Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
“So what’s the point of it all?”
“Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
“Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.
I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
“You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
“No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
“Just me? What about everyone else?”
“There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
“All you. Different incarnations of you.”
“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
“Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
“I’m every human being who ever lived?”
“Or who will ever live, yes.”
“I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
“And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
“I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
“And you’re the millions he killed.”
“I’m Jesus?”
“And you’re everyone who followed him.”
You fell silent.
“Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”
You thought for a long time.
“Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
“Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
“Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a god?”

“No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
“So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
“An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”
And I sent you on your way.

Ideally our species will evolve (through singularity; birth of true AI) and we will spread through the universe slowly like a virus, attempting to defy God and extinction.

>baby's first existential crisis
What did you get for your 15th birthday, my man?

I dunno. I'm thinking about learning to play bass guitar.

Who knws being stuck down here in the 3 dimensions.

Yeh we move theough time but we cant see it only understand it...kind of.

Nature taught us science theough observing out surroundings to both the quantum anx astrological level.

A red blood cell lives and dies about 100 days or so. Realtive to a human life short. Butit lives in you moving witha purpose. That bloodcell may not be conscious as we understand it but it conducts its purpose and dies.

If these traits of continue from cellular to base line human then its fair to assume were in a similar role.

Fulling a purpose we may not be aware of for something greater then we can fathom.

The short answer is that we don't really know, and whoever claims otherwise it's lying.

The answer is tightly related to the subject of free will and conscience. E.g. are we atoms, that just store data about atoms, and is conscience just a phenomena of it? Or is something else that drives it. Are we just the universe being aware of itself? etc.

I recommend you read some philosophy, and about religion (at least on Buddhism, Christianity and Judaism).

Fucking kekked

just summed up what I go through every day as a teacher dealing with smartarse 15 year olds right there

The purpose of life is to experience greater and greater magnitudes of punctuated suffering and confusion until finally experiencing the comforting relief of death

Who says theres a meaning? If there was a big meaning for life im sure someone would have found out by now and told everyone.

Keep holding out for that mythical day, snowflake. Youre the same worthless lump of flesh and bone as everyone else.

Most people eventually choose happiness as their 'meaning'. How to find happiness, or fulfillment, is an entirely personal battle.

Find fufillment or die regretful.

why the fuck is there anything? why did everything have to be like this? Is this even everything? What is going to happen, what happened, what IS "happening", why happen, why can't it all stop or why can't it be, why do my dreams feel more real than my life, why does the past feel like a lie, why does the future seem impossible, why can't I stop thinking death is escape, what is music, why does it make me feel something, why doesn't it, can life ever be like our stories, WHY DO I HAVE TO BE HERE

Seriously though, irks me when kids like OP ask this question as if they are the only people living to have even question bed our existence and think they are hitting next level depth.

Youre projecting I am just asking as general question to know everyone opinion, since i cant figure it out by myself. so far people answer always the same boring shit..

nice

The reason to live is to reproduce.

To have kids and to get high

To enslave black people

I ask myself the same question every day.

who is that faggot?

whats the point of living if it lasts forever?

A "moral standard" is just rules for behavior, related to relating to others and taking care of oneself. There is nothing mystical about it. You are piloting a body and it needs some kind of operating manual, but you have to come up with the manual yourself given hints from others.

probably by accident. but since we have the ability to choose we can give our lives meaning by effecting others.

whether or not we were intended to do anything, you life MEANS something if its of influence to anothers. that person was effected by you and at the very least you mean something to them.

Are you femanon?

this.

You make your own you fucking pussy lmao

I go with the making life as great as possible for my friends, family and myself.

fukin cansur tbqh

Because a series of events made the perfect environment for an object that can adapt (or change to preserve it's form) to be created. Then said object developed to the point where it has "sentience". Your thoughts exist so that you can survive longer.

>not posting this
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
shame

We exist for cake.
Cake is a lie.
Energy never dies.

He is a Legendary pokemon of Danny Wegman.

He seems like a major cuck then.
Are you talking about Wegmans?

>I heard its a great place to work for

The meaning of life is death. Everyone and everything in the universe dies eventually. Live it up while you can.

What do you percieve as life and death all you can do is assume. Ask yourself what is consciousness and consciousness but what happens when you're consciousness ends. The reality is nobody knows but there is much speculation about the purpose of life my interpretation of life is the universe being conscious of itself, we are all pieces of a primordial pool of consciousness and when that conciousness ends it goes back to the pool where it sleeps forgetting all it learned slumbering until it's rebirth as a blank slate ready to be molded into another important or not so important life form.

It is a great place to work, they start you off at like $14/hr and benefits and vacation days. And hardly any black people ever go in there.

sounds like you need to listen to some Alan Watts' Coincidence of Opposites

The amount of complexity in randomness brings up debates in which many would point out that if there is complexity there is no such thing as a random occurrence.